List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 116340, Replies: 2369
    « 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:
    #1911   2013/07/23 04:38PM
    Re: SAMI
    cam1207

Two things - when Stefano swears to Chad that he did not send Bernardi to kill Rafe, he is telling the truth - he sent him to cut off his .... AND I think Justin and Adrienne's problems are going to bring back when he was lusting after Hope...and maybe give her a storyline again. Sami needed to be less combative towards the DA, it didn't help her case at all.

#1912   2013/07/23 04:50PM
    mille

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote mille: Lol, Justin maybe mad with his wife, but he's not going to let anything happen to her either! Hoping the writer's keep this couple up front, like these two!

Then he better get ahold of Sonny cause major smackdown is coming.
    And I think if Justin has to choose between Sonny and Adrienne...he is not even going to lose sleep over his choice

That's because after all is said and done, Justin will be cuddled up, s poon fashion with his wife! Lol, it might take some time, but it will happen. If Samantha and Elvis can make an agreement, Lol then Justin and his wife will be fine!

I'm gonna Lmao if Justin leaves Adrienne. Hrs not going to be happy about going behind his back.

It would be your right to laugh your behind off, if Justin leaves. Adrienne will not be alone. I see Victor backing her plus I think were going to see a new energized Victor. Like I stated before, soaps are all about the angst. and if this keeps Judi Evans, who is a wonderful actress in a front burning storyline as Adrienne, I'm all for it! As far as characters Sonny and Justin gose they eventually see the light. No instance gratification for me here, lol

#1913   2013/07/23 07:02PM
    Rosieroserson

If only Adrienne could've shown the video to Justin before she went to the Salem PD. She must know that all of this makes her husband look bad as well!
    I hope Sami gets out of prison within the week.

#1914   2013/07/24 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami's world is crashing down on her right now but along with that we are seeing a stronger family united. I keep thinking of what she told Adrienne the other day how she wasn't alienated Sonny from Adrienne but that momma is doing it all on her own.

There are some that want Sami to pay and pay and pay. I loved it on twitter that they said "Sami finally got cauth in her lie" and all the tweets I read back was she always does but what about gabs why are her sins from last summer swept under the rug!

EJ, Eric, Roman, Brady, Caroline, MarMar, Will and Sonny are all lined up gearing to fight for Sami. She will be okay eventually.

#1915   2013/07/24 06:49AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami's world is crashing down on her right now but along with that we are seeing a stronger family united. I keep thinking of what she told Adrienne the other day how she wasn't alienated Sonny from Adrienne but that momma is doing it all on her own.

There are some that want Sami to pay and pay and pay. I loved it on twitter that they said "Sami finally got cauth in her lie" and all the tweets I read back was she always does but what about gabs why are her sins from last summer swept under the rug!

EJ, Eric, Roman, Brady, Caroline, MarMar, Will and Sonny are all lined up gearing to fight for Sami. She will be okay eventually.

So now Victor is siding with Nicole and talking bad on Sami his grandsons half sister. That did not make me happy. I love Victor at times but siding with Nicole against Sami is stupid.

Yes Sami has a lot of people in her corner. I just hope isn't the one to help her. Maybe he knows Bernardi was crooked and was looking into it and tells Abe or Roman and they start investigating. All I can say us Samis family knows she wouldn't kill in cold blood even if Vic and Nicole do. Her family and especially Ej have her back

#1916   2013/07/24 07:31AM
    ej and sami

Sami should not go to jail she did nothing wrong she was protect cop and Will. They should throw this case out and move on. Bernardi was a dirty cop he should had say no to Stefano but nope that's his fault. I hope the find something bernardi house maybe he left something behind. I can't not stand that DNA women she needs to go I hope Justin kicks in her butt.

#1917   2013/07/24 08:45AM
    mama rosa

Sami is her own Grave Digger!..
    Just once I would love to see Sami shut up when she is told to!...Just once!....

#1918   2013/07/24 08:51AM
    flightygirl

Quote mama rosa: Sami is her own Grave Digger!..
    Just once I would love to see Sami shut up when she is told to!...Just once!....

lol I sooo agree with you Mama Rosa.

#1919   2013/07/24 09:31AM
    mama rosa

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote mama rosa: Sami is her own Grave Digger!..

lol I sooo agree with you Mama Rosa.

Hi Flightygirl!

She couldn't just leave with Abe instead of making Abe arrest her in the Church!
    Sami you're under arrest and anything you say,can be used against you, with,.. Oh,wait I need to make sure everyone sees this first, and I want to make a speech!!..LOL,...
    So much for Brotherly love....
    Sami can you spell Embarrassment!...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/24 09:33AM
    #1920   2013/07/24 11:25AM
    dazgonby

I sure wish Sami would have just let him cut it off...oh but then she would have blamed for not saving Rafe's manhood.

« 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list