List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111553, Replies: 2369
    « 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 » »| page:
    #1901   2013/07/23 11:39AM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: OYE flightgirl I think it will be months I wish she was pregnant!! The jury and the judge would feel a bit more sympathetic?? and COME ON I want another EJAMI baby!

I would love that. She couldn't get the death penalty lethal injection pregnant. Haters keep saying can't wait to see Sami in orange jumpsuit. She's in s Salem jail not prison .

I know Stefano can get out of murder wrap very easy even lie detector cause he would ve telling the truth he didn't want him killed he wanted "it cut off". Sick man that he is. Whovwould that someone would fi that to someone

I want Sami to get out of jail as of now!
    There are especially two things that caught my eye in next weeks spoilers:

Abe and Kayla come up with something that can help Sami

Stefano denies to Chad that he tried to kill Rafe. I have a feeling that Chad believes him or starts wondering....

A lot of turmoil and who knows what will benefit Sami's case in the end?!

#1902   2013/07/23 11:48AM
    ej and sami

This is going be along couple weeks for ejami and Sami don't worry Ej and Justin are going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne better watch her back she just mess Dirmera's and she about to lose her son. The look Ej had is not good. His sweet evil side is about too come out.

#1903   2013/07/23 12:06PM
    mille

Samantha, now that you finished talking, you still have a reservation with Salem jail, lol don't be tardy!

#1904   2013/07/23 12:59PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: This is going be along couple weeks for ejami and Sami don't worry Ej and Justin are going to get Sami out of this mess. Adrienne better watch her back she just mess Dirmera's and she about to lose her son. The look Ej had is not good. His sweet evil side is about too come out.

OH YES PLEASE!! Front row seats here ready!!

#1905   2013/07/23 01:18PM
    mille

Lol, Justin maybe mad with his wife, but he's not going to let anything happen to her either! Hoping the writer's keep this couple up front, like these two!

#1906   2013/07/23 01:25PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mille: Lol, Justin maybe mad with his wife, but he's not going to let anything happen to her either! Hoping the writer's keep this couple up front, like these two!

Victor isn't as sure as you are.

Sami at least has her family backing her right now. The whole family. It was very heart warming. I loved the hug between Will and Sami. My heart hurt today so much for Sami even though I know she got herself in this mess.

#1907   2013/07/23 01:26PM
    dazgonby

Quote mille: Lol, Justin maybe mad with his wife, but he's not going to let anything happen to her either! Hoping the writer's keep this couple up front, like these two!

Then he better get ahold of Sonny cause major smackdown is coming.
    And I think if Justin has to choose between Sonny and Adrienne...he is not even going to lose sleep over his choice

#1908   2013/07/23 01:34PM
    ej and sami

My heart is breaking for Sami she will do anything for Will I glad Brady's Ej and Sonny are on Sami side. I want Marlena to slap the hell out of Adrienne she deserved. Adrienne better watch her back she really just got on Ejami bad side. She just lost Sonny now that her fault. Free Sami. Ej Justin Will and Sonny gave Adrienne that look at the end of show.

#1909   2013/07/23 02:13PM
    mille

Quote dazgonby:

And I think if Justin has to choose between Sonny and Adrienne...he is not even going to lose sleep over his choice

That's because after all is said and done, Justin will be cuddled up, spoon fashion with his wife! Lol, it might take some time, but it will happen. If Samantha and Elvis can make an agreement, Lol then Justin and his wife will be fine!

#1910   2013/07/23 03:55PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille:
    Quote dazgonby:

That's because after all is said and done, Justin will be cuddled up, s poon fashion with his wife! Lol, it might take some time, but it will happen. If Samantha and Elvis can make an agreement, Lol then Justin and his wife will be fine!

I'm gonna Lmao if Justin leaves Adrienne. Hrs not going to be happy about going behind his back.

« 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list