List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114166, Replies: 2369
    « 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 » »| page:
    #1891   2013/07/23 04:49AM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

I just hated when Abe arrested her

#1892   2013/07/23 05:22AM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson: I just hated when Abe arrested her

Me too Rosieroserson I hate it to when Abe arrested Sami. At least Abe want to wait until the school event was over. But that women want him to arrested Sami.

Adrienne did some damage now she so stupid she rather see in Sami in jail make her son happy. Sonny told her to leave it alone. She made everything worst now she is about to mess up her family now. Sonny and Justin are going to be upset with her.

She really got on ejami bad side Sami is never going to forget Adrienne for put her back in jail.

#1893   2013/07/23 05:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:

Me too Rosieroserson I hate it to when Abe arrested Sami. At least Abe want to wait until the school event was over. But that women want him to arrested Sami.

Adrienne did some damage now she so stupid she rather see in Sami in jail make her son happy. Sonny told her to leave it alone. She made everything worst now she is about to mess up her family now. Sonny and Justin are going to be upset with her.

She really got on ejami bad side Sami is never going to forget Adrienne for put her back in jail.

I hate Adrienne!

I wanted to see Sami and EJ make love again later like EJ said they were going to!

#1894   2013/07/23 05:38AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:

Adrienne did some damage now she so stupid she rather see in Sami in jail make her son happy. Sonny told her to leave it alone. She made everything worst now she is ab
    out to mess up her family now. Sonny and Justin are going to be upset with her.

Lol Sharon n Nick I can't stand Adrienne either that two face liar. I rather had seen Ejami make loved at house before Sami gets arrested too. It been better if Abe arrested Sami at the mansion she not going any where. This event was about Eric that could have at least wait until over.

I hate Adrienne!

I wanted to see Sami and EJ make love again later like EJ said they were going to!

#1895   2013/07/23 05:40AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:

I hate Adrienne!

Oh, he's going to have to make it up to her later!

#1896   2013/07/23 05:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:

I hate Adrienne!

I can't wait!

#1897   2013/07/23 06:05AM
    flightygirl

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:

I hate Adrienne!

I can't wait!

I can't wait either! I hope this doesn't drag on for months.

#1898   2013/07/23 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

OYE flightgirl I think it will be months I wish she was pregnant!! The jury and the judge would feel a bit more sympathetic?? and COME ON I want another EJAMI baby!

#1899   2013/07/23 08:18AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: OYE flightgirl I think it will be months I wish she was pregnant!! The jury and the judge would feel a bit more sympathetic?? and COME ON I want another EJAMI baby!

I would love that. She couldn't get the death penalty lethal injection pregnant. Haters keep saying can't wait to see Sami in orange jumpsuit. She's in s Salem jail not prison .

I know Stefano can get out of murder wrap very easy even lie detector cause he would ve telling the truth he didn't want him killed he wanted "it cut off". Sick man that he is. Whovwould that someone would fi that to someone

#1900   2013/07/23 08:43AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: OYE flightgirl I think it will be months I wish she was pregnant!! The jury and the judge would feel a bit more sympathetic?? and COME ON I want another EJAMI baby!

This is my favourite thing to happen.

Come on, EJAMI BABY!!

« 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list