List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100392, Replies: 2369
    « 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 » »| page:
    #1881   2013/07/20 08:56AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome this week I loved how she stand up to her mother tells her how she feels about Ej. Sami Dirmera is in loving with the men she always wanting. She free to be herself and she happy for the first time in her live. She have a men that love's everthing about her.

#1882   2013/07/21 11:04AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Sami was awesome this week I loved how she stand up to her mother tells her how she feels about Ej. Sami Dirmera is in loving with the men she always wanting. She free to be herself and she happy for the first time in her live. She have a men that love's everthing about her.

SHE is on fire --now we have a battle to fight. Don't despair Sami, EJ is there and you are so much stronger now then ever!!

#1883   2013/07/21 12:07PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Sami was awesome this week I loved how she stand up to her mother tells her how she feels about Ej. Sami Dirmera is in loving with the men she always wanting. She free to be herself and she happy for the first time in her live. She have a men that love's everthing about her.

SHE is on fire --now we have a battle to fight. Don't despair Sami, EJ is there and you are so much stronger now then ever!!

#1884   2013/07/22 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

What gets me is Abe's timing. I know its a soap and it has to be done dramatically and all but poor Sami she honestly was saying this is Erics day and it isn't her fault it is going to turn into a media circus and a mess along with being humilated in front of her family

#1885   2013/07/22 07:20AM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: What gets me is Abe's timing. I know its a soap and it has to be done dramatically and all but poor Sami she honestly was saying this is Erics day and it isn't her fault it is going to turn into a media circus and a mess along with being humilated in front of her family

I agreed with you allmylovingdays even Sami told her mother Friday this event is all Eric. But of course Sami is going to get blame for mess up her brother day. At least Abe could had wait until the event is over. I blame Adrienne for this all she care is about Sami going to jail and her son stay away from Sami Ej and Will.

#1886   2013/07/22 08:08AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: What gets me is Abe's timing. I know its a soap and it has to be done dramatically and all but poor Sami she honestly was saying this is Erics day and it isn't her fault it is going to turn into a media circus and a mess along with being humilated in front of her family

That should make that whole useless family sooooo happy, not to mention perfect Nicole (could her dress be a little shorter after all has nothing to do with a church thng).
    They never get tired of putting it to Sami or Ej...you would think the writers would tire of doing the same thing over and over and over.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/22 08:09AM
    #1887   2013/07/22 06:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:

That should make that whole useless family sooooo happy, not to mention perfect Nicole (could her dress be a little shorter after all has nothing to do with a church thng).
    They never get tired of putting it to Sami or Ej...you would think the writers would tire of doing the same thing over and over and over.

I have to take back my comment about ABE, he didn't want to do this but if he didn't then the other cop would probably really have made a scene...NOT that there isn't one happening now.

The other thing was Sami SAMI SAMI Our girl did want some attention hahahahaha aye. I loved it when she was talking to EJ about how Eric has changed and look at that everyone is paying attention to him and they forgot about her. EJ then said well lets tell them he had his moment in the sun its your turn.

#1888   2013/07/22 07:42PM
    mille

Lol, again Samantha and her 15 minutes of fame, but this time it didn't go the way she wanted.

#1889   2013/07/22 10:11PM
    Moms Days

Sami was so cute wanting to make the day extra special for Eric, but also wanting to share her exciting news. She was only trying to help Will and Rafe and it all backfired on her. I am sure the next few days will be extra soapy drama.

#1890   2013/07/23 04:41AM
    fadingrose

Quote Moms Days: Sami was so cute wanting to make the day extra special for Eric, but also wanting to share her exciting news. She was only trying to help Will and Rafe and it all backfired on her. I am sure the next few days will be extra soapy drama.

Timing is super-important on soaps, and real life, too. Yesterday,there was BAD timing on two counts: 1. Sami should have restrained herself from announcing the upcoming wedding rather than steal some of the thunder from Eric's big day. And 2. Too bad Abe couldn't wait to arrest Sami until he could do it more privately. But the DA left him no choice.

From Kristen's point of view, however, the interrupted ceremony worked in her favor. Now that she has been offered the chance to be with (dum-dum) Brady again, she has TIME to reconsider her nasty plan of revenge. Of course, that also fits into the writers' strategy to keep us in suspense about whether the nasty tape will ever be played.

« 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list