List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106567, Replies: 2369
    « 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 » »| page:
    #1871   2013/07/19 06:06AM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Sami Dirmera is awesome she rock's I am loved when she bad. She finally free to be herself. No more boring Sami she much better when she with Ej and gets in trouble. It took this writers too long to bring back the bad Sami and finally they listen. Sami was never a good girl the writers was try to change her character and gets her family to accept her the old Sami would had give crap what her family thinks. Thank you writers for bring back the bad wicked Sami.

I think newer viewers don't know the real Sami. When she was with that was not our Sami. Some say she was better with
    But he weakened her. Made her into someone she's not. I didn't like that Sami. With Lucas she was able to do more Sami.like things but only to ve treated like s disobedient child not an impulsive woman. With Ej Sami can ve herself not afraid that if she screws up she won't be put down or scolded. Yes Ej may not like what she did but he would never condemn her for it. He knows how she rolls and he loves her for it and in spite if it. He loves everything about her good and bad. Now she finally admits she loves her Ej good and bad. And I love them

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 06:08AM
    #1872   2013/07/19 06:19AM
    ej and sami

Ejami2012 I agreed with you newer viewers don't known the real Sami when she with boring cop she couldn't be herself. He want her too be good the only reason Sami was with him is trying to make her family accept her. With Lucas he treats her like child and put her down. With Ej she can be herself she free now.Ej loves Sami for who she is I glad Sami loves Ej for who he is. Sami loves when Ej is good or bad.

#1873   2013/07/19 08:46AM
    wwwwww

When is Sami going to tell EJ he is her true love and soul mate. He's already told her she was the love of his life. Maybe they are waiting till the wedding for her to say it.

#1874   2013/07/19 08:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww: When is Sami going to tell EJ he is her true love and soul mate. He's already told her she was the love of his life. Maybe they are waiting till the wedding for her to say it.

That could very well be......... can't wait to hear their wedding vows

#1875   2013/07/19 09:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Sami can only be kick azz bad with EJ
    I'm so happy she's embracing that side of her

#1876   2013/07/19 11:43AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww: When is Sami going to tell EJ he is her true love and soul mate. He's already told her she was the love of his life. Maybe they are waiting till the wedding for her to say it.

Sami doesn't have to tell EJ that, he already knows!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 11:44AM
    #1877   2013/07/19 12:01PM
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome today I loved how she told he mother she love's Ej and his power. I am glad she stand up to Marlena she need to mind her own business and stop be in her daughter loved life. Sami very happy to be a Dirmera and she in loving with the men of her dreams. She look great in blue dress.

#1878   2013/07/19 12:50PM
    dazgonby

I have noticed lately that the writers are back on the everyone telling Sami that "this is not about you" kick...lets see how long it takes for ALL the characters have their go at it...the writers overkilled that saying the first hundred times they have everyone say it and now they are doing it again...REALLY????
    When she said to Marlena that this is not about her but about her brother's day...Marlena the spiteful btch that she is had to have a nasty reply.
    Nikkie the Maggie/Jennifer clone or wanna be, that makes everyones business hers and that she knows everything, is really getting on my last nerve.
    She cannot keep her mouth shut about Sami...her jealousy shows really badly on anything to do with Ej/Daniel/Rafe/Eric/Brady or just about anybody...all but one of those have a connection with Sami!
    Ok my rant is over...just glad that Nicole was told to watch her cussing

#1879   2013/07/19 03:20PM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby: I have noticed lately that the writers are back on the everyone telling Sami that "this is not about you" kick...lets see how long it takes for ALL the characters have their go at it...the writers overkilled that saying the first hundred times they have everyone say it and now they are doing it again...REALLY????
    When she said to Marlena that this is not about her but about her brother's day...Marlena the spiteful btch that she is had to have a nasty reply.
    Nikkie the Maggie/Jennifer clone or wanna be, that makes everyones business hers and that she knows everything, is really getting on my last nerve.
    She cannot keep her mouth shut about Sami...her jealousy shows really badly on anything to do with Ej/Daniel/Rafe/Eric/Brady or just about anybody...all but one of those have a connection with Sami!
    Ok my rant is over...just glad that Nicole was told to watch her cussing

I love her telling Marlena she's gonna be proud being Mrs. EJ Dimera. Loved when she said the Ej gives her more than any of the other men she's been with . Love how she said Ej goes after what he wants she loves that . Look how he went after her. Saying that really made he feel so worthy of Ejs love.and he never stopped going after her. No man has ever wanted just her and determined to get her.

Loved her playing with that chess piece and she's not scared of Stefano.

She looked really pretty in that blue dress on the arm of her super hot fiance. Such a super power couple.

I want Nicole and everyone else to see just how deeply they are in love. I'm so p@##ed off they won't be married before stupid hateful Adrienna turns that video over to the cops.

Doesn't she realize they will ask how she got it. Will she get Sonny Chad Abi Will on trouble. She's not thinking rationally she just acting out of spite towward Sami and I don't know why she hates her.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 03:28PM
    #1880   2013/07/20 08:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Our girl is on a powertrip. But I love it. did you read the blog for this week.

I plan on commenting. That some women of power may not have struggled or climbed their way there but ended up showing that they aren't just a pretty ornament at their mans side but one who use their mans power to help further his cause or begin philanthropy or advocate for causes close to their hearts. Michelle Obama and her eating better, naturally from the earth. Eleanor Roosevelt, Nancy Reagan and Hilary Clinton to name a few.

« 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list