List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118321, Replies: 2369
    « 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 » »| page:
    #1861   2013/07/17 03:43PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Sami look great yesterday I hope she tells Adrienne off today that women needs to mind her own business. I glad the old Sami is back she much better when she bad.

Sami is doing an awesome job being queen of the mansion. Loving it

#1862   2013/07/17 03:53PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Sami look great yesterday I hope she tells Adrienne off today that women needs to mind her own business. I glad the old Sami is back she much better when she bad.

Yep Sami Dirmera was awesome today I loved when Adrienne left she pushed that stuff off table. Sami is starting to act like a Dirmera she more of Dirmera than a Brady. Finally the real Sami is back.

#1863   2013/07/17 04:31PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yep Sami Dirmera was awesome today I loved when Adrienne left she pushed that stuff off table. Sami is starting to act like a Dirmera she more of Dirmera than a Brady. Finally the real Sami is back.

That's what I love about Sami she can be a true Dimera. She doesn't hold back or act like an obedient finace she holds her own. That's another reason Steffy doesn't like her shes s strong woman who can be cunning and ruthless perfect Dimera wife.

Love it

#1864   2013/07/17 06:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami to EJ.

I love you.......

#1865   2013/07/17 08:48PM
    allmylovingdays

I trust you. I love that she tells him this and lately that she is finding his/their power an aphrodisiac.

She isn't callous and I think Adriene if she wasn't so pig headed sort of could see that Sami hates that Marge and Timmah are now without a husband and father.

#1866   2013/07/18 06:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:

YEAH!!!! I can't believe that we finally got her back!

#1867   2013/07/18 06:16AM
    ej and sami

Sami was awesome yesterday she look great in black. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I like how calm she was when she was talk too Adrienne than when she left she pushed stuff off the desk. I am loved the wicked evil Sami Dirmera.

#1868   2013/07/18 05:25PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Sami was awesome yesterday she look great in black. Finally the real Sami Dirmera is back I like how calm she was when she was talk too Adrienne than when she left she pushed stuff off the desk. I am loved the wicked evil Sami Dirmera.

Whether you like Sami or not you can't deny she looked really cute yesterday. Her heels so high but so cute.
    Shes so little no wonder Ej loves carrying her to the bedroom.
    Shes turning into a true Dimera wife. Love love love it.. .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 05:31PM
    #1869   2013/07/19 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:

Yep Sami Dirmera was awesome today I loved when Adrienne left she pushed that stuff off table. Sami is starting to act like a Dirmera she more of Dimera than a Brady. Finally the real Sami is back.

That's what I love about Sami she can be a true Dimera. She doesn't hold back or act like an obedient finace she holds her own. That's another reason Steffy doesn't like her shes s strong woman who can be cunning and ruthless perfect Dimera wife.

Love it

I love that she is just as cunning and ruthless as you stated a true DiMera wife and if Stefano had any brains in his head he would accept his defeat and watch Sami & EJ build on his legacy.

#1870   2013/07/19 05:44AM
    ej and sami

Sami Dirmera is awesome she rock's I am loved when she bad. She finally free to be herself. No more boring Sami she much better when she with Ej and gets in trouble. It took this writers too long to bring back the bad Sami and finally they listen. Sami was never a good girl the writers was try to change her character and gets her family to accept her the old Sami would had give crap what her family thinks. Thank you writers for bring back the bad wicked Sami.

« 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list