List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 108982, Replies: 2369
    « 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 » »| page:
    #1851   2013/07/13 03:18PM
    Re: SAMI
    stjarna

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I've watched Thursday so many times. I always thought EJ was the more rational one but when he wanted her to see how great his accomplishment was and forgot about pops. Se was sitting there being so calm and regal and then said what about his thirst for revenge.......

two sides of a coin. I like how they are each others touchstones or anchors

She understood to that he wanted her approval and gave it to him finally.

EJ knew that Sami loved his bad side as much if not more than his good side!

It was like clash of the Titans with those two! So much fire had to lead to combustion!

#1852   2013/07/13 04:59PM
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: I glad Sami admit she loves Ej ruthless side. She was great this week her pink dress look so nice. I wish she would had told off Kate and Gabi more will real Sami Brady stands up. I can't wait until bad Sami come out she been to nice to some people in Salem. I loved to see Sami nice to her family and Ej and mean to everbody else's.

Yeah I'd like to have seen her told off Kate and Gabi. I just don't understand why she was in Rafe's room to begin with I guess because EJ kicked her out of the house while he was getting control over Stefano's company. Do you think if Will goes to jail for shooting EJ that could set up bad Sami. I don't think she will let Gabi raise that child for some reason and will find out what she did since Gabi is leaving as well. Will she go after Nick Fallon to since all of this mess started with him blackmailing Will.

#1853   2013/07/13 05:42PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I've watched Thursday so many times. I always thought EJ was the more rational one but when he wanted her to see how great his accomplishment was and forgot about pops. Se was sitting there being so calm and regal and then said what about his thirst for revenge.......

two sides of a coin. I like how they are each others touchstones or anchors

She understood to that he wanted her approval and gave it to him finally.

EJ knew that Sami loved his bad side as much if not more than his good side!

It was like clash of the Titans with those two! So much fire had to lead to combustion!

#1854   2013/07/14 04:19PM
    mama rosa

I don't get why Sami and Eric aren't more in tune with each other,they are twins.....Distance and time never makes a difference!...

#1855   2013/07/14 05:39PM
    Moms Days

Quote mama rosa: I don't get why Sami and Eric aren't more in tune with each other,they are twins.....Distance and time never makes a difference!...

They created them to be opposites. I think they actually are pretty close and feel the twin thing. They made Sami is the "Bad" girl and Eric is the "Golden Child" who can do no wrong. I have to say Eric is pretty judgmental for a priest.

#1856   2013/07/15 06:33AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote mama rosa: I don't get why Sami and Eric aren't more in tune with each other,they are twins.....Distance and time never makes a difference!...

They created them to be opposites. I think they actually are pretty close and feel the twin thing. They made Sami is the "Bad" girl and Eric is the "Golden Child" who can do no wrong. I have to say Eric is pretty judgmental for a priest.

#1857   2013/07/16 06:14PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:

And boring! Eric bores me to tears while Sami is my favorite Salem gal!

#1858   2013/07/17 05:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:

to tears....to tears. I am still trying hard to find his good looks as well. I've seen glimpses only.

SAMI LOOKED FIERCE YESTERDAY. I love it that she is going to be tangling with Adriene today looking like this and WE ALL KNOW she looks like this in the photo with EJ when they are celebrating at home.

#1859   2013/07/17 05:40AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote Moms Days:

to tears....to tears. I am still trying hard to find his good looks as well. I've seen glimpses only.

SAMI LOOKED FIERCE YESTERDAY. I love it that she is going to be tangling with Adriene today looking like this and WE ALL KNOW she looks like this in the photo with EJ when they are celebrating at home.

Can't wait to see what Adriene has to say to Sami today.

#1860   2013/07/17 06:18AM
    ej and sami

Sami look great yesterday I hope she tells Adrienne off today that women needs to mind her own business. I glad the old Sami is back she much better when she bad.

« 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list