List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113559, Replies: 2369
    « 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:
    #1841   2013/07/11 04:34PM
    Re: SAMI
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I always laugh at those people that say in the "golden days of soaps". If you have them on tape watch them.

GH marathon celebrating their anniversary had me cringing

I like the way that they modernized and are trying to be a little current

Sami could be one of those housewives of some city. But she is a mogul and partner to EJ DiMera. Aej did keep the coup from her but I don't think he could tell anyone but Justin

It's better this way

Lol, I have them on Beta tapes (yes, still have my Betamax) Vhs tape and I do DVR too. Lol, also one persons "Cringe" is some other persons treasures. As far as Samantha gose, she is engaged to someone that has temporary entitlement to his fathers empire. Lol, that to shall pass!

Who cares about the DiMera Empire! Steffy and son will get back together like they always do.

All I can about is Sami's entitlememt to EJ!

Lol, who cares about the DiMera Enterprise, the way Elvis was acting, he dose. Yes, you might be right about Stefano and Elvis repairing their relationship, but it will be only on Stefano's terms. Lol, they better get in all the entitlement they can, speculation has Samantha's world closing in around her. The video is about to make it's debuet in a big way

Samantha will weather the storm that is coming for her because she has EJ on her side.

EJAMI is here to stay!

They "might" whether the storm, individually, but together, time will tell! Yes, the characters Samantha and Elvis are here on the show to stay, unless the actors or the show decides not to renew their contract! Lol

#1842   2013/07/11 04:42PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I always laugh at those people that say in the "golden days of soaps". If you have them on tape watch them.

Sami could be one of those housewives of some city. But she is a mogul and partner to EJ DiMera. Aej did keep the coup from her but I don't think he could tell anyone but Justin

It's better this way

Lol, I have them on Beta tapes (yes, still have my Betamax) Vhs tape and I do DVR too. Lol, also one persons "Cringe" is some other persons treasures. As far as Samantha gose, she is engaged to someone that has temporary entitlement to his fathers empire. Lol, that to shall pass!

Who cares about the DiMera Empire! Steffy and son will get back together like they always do.

It seems everlasting

#1843   2013/07/11 09:39PM
    Moms Days

I loved Sami today! She gave as good as she got. She made very valid points and had a right to be worried. Then she made sure she validated EJ and what he did. She made sure he knew she was behind him and supporting him. She made he knew she loved him and was proud of him.

Really at the end when Ejami got all hot and bothered all I could think was I am so jealous of Sami because I would love to be her and on that couch with EJ.

#1844   2013/07/12 04:55AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:

It's better this way

Lol, who cares about the DiMera Enterprise, the way Elvis was acting, he dose. Yes, you might be right about Stefano and Elvis repairing their relationship, but it will be only on Stefano's terms. Lol, they better get in all the entitlement they can, speculation has Samantha's world closing in around her. The video is about to make it's debuet in a big way

Samantha will weather the storm that is coming for her because she has EJ on her side.

EJAMI is here to stay!

They "might" whether the storm, individually, but together, time will tell! Yes, the characters Samantha and Elvis are here on the show to stay, unless the actors or the show decides not to renew their contract! Lol

The non believers of EJAMI can say all they want about them. BUT EJAMI's will NEVER stop believing in them!

and after yesterdays show we are happier than ever!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 04:56AM
    #1845   2013/07/12 04:57AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:

It's better this way

It seems everlasting

#1846   2013/07/12 05:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days: I loved Sami today! She gave as good as she got. She made very valid points and had a right to be worried. Then she made sure she validated EJ and what he did. She made sure he knew she was behind him and supporting him. She made he knew she loved him and was proud of him.

Really at the end when Ejami got all hot and bothered all I could think was I am so jealous of Sami because I would love to be her and on that couch with EJ.

perfectly said. THANK YOU!!!!

#1847   2013/07/12 05:48AM
    ej and sami

Sami knowns she loved the bad Ej she got turn by that. she loved ej ruthless side. Sami you are lucky women.

#1848   2013/07/13 07:03AM
    allmylovingdays

I've watched Thursday so many times. I always thought EJ was the more rational one but when he wanted her to see how great his accomplishment was and forgot about pops. Se was sitting there being so calm and regal and then said what about his thirst for revenge.......

two sides of a coin. I like how they are each others touchstones or anchors

She understood to that he wanted her approval and gave it to him finally.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 07:05AM
    #1849   2013/07/13 07:41AM
    ej and sami

I glad Sami admit she loves Ej ruthless side. She was great this week her pink dress look so nice. I wish she would had told off Kate and Gabi more will real Sami Brady stands up. I can't wait until bad Sami come out she been to nice to some people in Salem. I loved to see Sami nice to her family and Ej and mean to everbody else's.

#1850   2013/07/13 03:09PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I've watched Thursday so many times. I always thought EJ was the more rational one but when he wanted her to see how great his accomplishment was and forgot about pops. Se was sitting there being so calm and regal and then said what about his thirst for revenge.......

two sides of a coin. I like how they are each others touchstones or anchors

She understood to that he wanted her approval and gave it to him finally.

EJ knew that Sami loved his bad side as much if not more than his good side!

« 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list