List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118617, Replies: 2369
    « 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 » »| page:
    #1821   2013/07/10 11:21AM
    Re: SAMI
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl: Sami stay away from !

and Kate and Gabi...just stay away from the hospital... and guns!

#1822   2013/07/10 05:39PM
    Moms Days

Absolutely the best advice she could ever get! Sami made me want to throw up today! Enough with the Safe fans getting their bone. I am glad that she will at least have the fear of being arrested to keep her away from Put him back in his coma so we can enjoy more of his fantastic acting as coma man.

#1823   2013/07/11 05:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:

Absolutely the best advice she could ever get! Sami made me want to throw up today! Enough with the Safe fans getting their bone. I am glad that she will at least have the fear of being arrested to keep her away from Put him back in his coma so we can enjoy more of his fantastic acting as coma man.

Coma man......lol

#1824   2013/07/11 05:50AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:

I was thinking a lot of the same when I posted a comment on 'will this triangle never end' thread. I wonder where Speachless is!? Her avatar is hilarious : R.I.P SAFE is carved into a graveyard stone...... and I think that should be the endgame

#1825   2013/07/11 05:52AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days:

Coma man......lol

Coma man, coma cop...... as long as he shuts the h up

#1826   2013/07/11 06:25AM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Moms Days:

Coma man......lol

Coma man, coma cop...... as long as he shuts the h up

Nicely said!!!

#1827   2013/07/11 09:24AM
    Hard hat

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Moms Days: [quote]Quote flightygirl: Sami stay away from ![/quote]

Absolutely the best advice she could ever get! Sami made me want to throw up today! Enough with the Safe fans getting their bone. I am glad that she will at least have the fear of being arrested to keep her away from Put him back in his coma so we can enjoy more of his fantastic acting

I wish they would put Ej in a coma ,like when his great love Sami ,shot him.
    I can't stand his accent or his helmet hair ,so totally does not look the part
    of a gangster mafia take over part,he is no Stepano that's for sure.
    Plus his girlfriend Sami is battering out with Kate over Rafe instead of being
    with her great love

#1828   2013/07/11 09:29AM
    dazgonby

I MUST be watching a different show

#1829   2013/07/11 11:59AM
    mille

Lol, no it's days Not the days it use to be, but it's days!

#1830   2013/07/11 12:13PM
    allmylovingdays

I always laugh at those people that say in the "golden days of soaps". If you have them on tape watch them.

GH marathon celebrating their anniversary had me cringing

I like the way that they modernized and are trying to be a little current

Sami could be one of those housewives of some city. But she is a mogul and partner to EJ DiMera. Aej did keep the coup from her but I don't think he could tell anyone but Justin

It's better this way

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 12:15PM
    « 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list