List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114163, Replies: 2369
    « 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 » »| page:
    #1801   2013/07/08 12:22PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: That's right she will get blamed and hopefully then she will step away. I can't wait for her to go against the rules and we get the break again

Yep sense Sami is married a Dirmera people going to blame her for everything that goes wrong. Sami and Ej are Salem punchbag. I ready for ejami return too there bad side and ruled Salem.

#1802   2013/07/08 01:30PM
    ejami2012

Ok viewing is better. I was under impression that Sami wanted to ve with Rafe when he woke up from recaps and Twitter. Wrong and I'm glad she had no intention of being there she wanted to stay with the man if het dreams Ej. If was his suggestion cause he needed her out the mansion. Yrs Sami is madly and deeply in love with her Ej . No doubts now.

#1803   2013/07/08 01:38PM
    dazgonby

I didn't get to see it today...stupid meeting...but wasn't Kate and Gabi there when comacop woke up?
    Still not happy with what I read in spoilers...just hope it wasn't right.

#1804   2013/07/08 02:40PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012: Ok viewing is better. I was under impression that Sami wanted to ve with Rafe when he woke up from recaps and Twitter. Wrong and I'm glad she had no intention of being there she wanted to stay with the man if het dreams Ej. If was his suggestion cause he needed her out the mansion. Yrs Sami is madly and deeply in love with her Ej . No doubts now.

Me too ejami 2012 we all known that Sami is deeply in with Ej. I loved Sami in that pink dress she look great in it.

#1805   2013/07/08 05:28PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012: Ok viewing is better. I was under impression that Sami wanted to ve with Rafe when he woke up from recaps and Twitter. Wrong and I'm glad she had no intention of being there she wanted to stay with the man if het dreams Ej. If was his suggestion cause he needed her out the mansion. Yrs Sami is madly and deeply in love with her Ej . No doubts now.

Me too ejami 2012 we all known that Sami is deeply in with Ej. I loved Sami in that pink dress she look great in it.

Yes she did. Even her hair was cute. Her and Ej were so cute today. I

Sami is really becoming a woman who can carry off being a dimera wife . Her style her mannerism. I loved when Ej told her he wasn't threathened by Rafe. He understands she cares about to some point. Ej and us know Sami is in love with him without a doubt. Ejs the man of her dreams. He has her heart. I'm so glad the writers are letting us know how much Sami is in love with Ej.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 05:31PM
    #1806   2013/07/08 09:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I didn't get to see it today...stupid meeting...but wasn't Kate and Gabi there when comacop woke up?

Yes it was beyond ridiculous they were all so worried about how he would be and yet the room was full of gawkers and seriously Abe being there so he can ask him about the shooting. Ya know its going to happen and superduuppernon hero will say he had a razor and was going to emasculate me

I read on twitter that the pr person was even asking about him. Ok how in the fudge does she even hold that title and not know what's happening in her hospital

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 09:21PM
    #1807   2013/07/08 09:31PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: I didn't get to see it today...stupid meeting...but wasn't Kate and Gabi there when comacop woke up?

Sami received a text from her father about them bringing Rafe out of coma. Ej wanted to get her out of the house so he could finish his plan against taking over DiMera Enterprises so he encouraged her to go. She grudgingly said she would. There was actually a sweet scene around it. Then at the hospital Kate tried to keep her out. Rafe had a dream Sami tried to shoot him. Then when he opened his eyes he was all distressed when he saw Sami. The Rafe Sami thing was lame. The EJ and Justin stuff was awesome!

#1808   2013/07/09 01:29PM
    dazgonby

Finally got to see it and found it hugely disappointing.
    Really, is that the best they could come up with when they brought Rafe out of coma...come on

And I think I certainly need some input about what I seem to be thinking that it appears that they have Sami acting like when she was a teen...could just be me, but it is driving me crazy.
    I am finding it very distracting the way she is acting all teenybobber flittering around....I mean...Sami..really?
    If it is just me...just say so, cause I can take it...honest (don't even have to be gentle )

#1809   2013/07/09 01:34PM
    flightygirl

Quote dazgonby: Finally got to see it and found it hugely disappointing.
    Really, is that the best they could come up with when they brought Rafe out of coma...come on

And I think I certainly need some input about what I seem to be thinking that it appears that they have Sami acting like when she was a teen...could just be me, but it is driving me crazy.
    I am finding it very distracting the way she is acting all teenybobber flittering around....I mean...Sami..really?
    If it is just me...just say so, cause I can take it...honest (don't even have to be gentle )

I am finding Sami annoying. She needs to stay away from Rafe! She should also stay away from guns.

#1810   2013/07/09 01:38PM
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote dazgonby: Finally got to see it and found it hugely disappointing.

I am finding Sami annoying. She needs to stay away from Rafe! She should also stay away from guns.

That's what is bugging me...I am finding the way she is so annoying and the fact that they insist on making her so stupid about Rafe...those writers need to do some rethinking here.
    I guess that is a little late since all this was taped 4 mos ago

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/09 01:39PM
    « 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list