List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 116530, Replies: 2369
    « 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 » »| page:
    #1791   2013/07/07 10:41AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

I normally love two scoops but I didn't agree with the comments below. She is feeling guilty for taking a mans life no matter if he was crooked or not so I see why she let her Marge have her few seconds, plus she bonded with her while they were waiting in hospital about Timmy and Johnny loving and hero worshipping their respective dads.

However, there is one little kink that needs to be worked out. For some reason, Sami let Marge Bernardi tell her off. I have no problem with the Marge part of it. It's the "Sami let her" part that I really didn't understand.

Sami's never been one to take lip from anyone, least of all a never-before-seen character. It's nice and all that Sami feels bad, but truth be told, I have a longer relationship with current leftovers in my fridge than I do with the Bernardis. So I don't need to see Sami humble herself in front of this lady. Justin said it best when he said that Bernardi died because he was living a double life. That's not Sami's fault.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 10:43AM
    #1792   2013/07/07 11:45PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I normally love two scoops but I didn't agree with the comments below. She is feeling guilty for taking a mans life no matter if he was crooked or not so I see why she let her Marge have her few seconds, plus she bonded with her while they were waiting in hospital about Timmy and Johnny loving and hero worshipping their respective dads.

However, there is one little kink that needs to be worked out. For some reason, Sami let Marge Bernardi tell her off. I have no problem with the Marge part of it. It's the "Sami let her" part that I really didn't understand.

Sami's never been one to take lip from anyone, least of all a never-before-seen character. It's nice and all that Sami feels bad, but truth be told, I have a longer relationship with current leftovers in my fridge than I do with the Bernardis. So I don't need to see Sami humble herself in front of this lady. Justin said it best when he said that Bernardi died because he was living a double life. That's not Sami's fault.

Unfortunately I thought two scoops was a little flat today. Usually I am super excited with the article, but today was just OK. Although I did agree with a lot of what she said, I know the reason Sami took it because she felt bad for Mrs. Bernardi because she thinks Mrs. Bernardi did not know her husband was a dirty cop.

#1793   2013/07/08 12:19AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: I normally love two scoops but I didn't agree with the comments below. She is feeling guilty for taking a mans life no matter if he was crooked or not so I see why she let her Marge have her few seconds, plus she bonded with her while they were waiting in hospital about Timmy and Johnny loving and hero worshipping their respective dads.

I do agree that due to the way they originally met at the hospital ,Sami is able to sympathise with Bernardi's wife,it was IMO the show that overdid it with that onscreen funeral/memorial or whatever ,we didn't know the guy that well enough for that ,a mention of the event would have been enough.

#1794   2013/07/08 06:18AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:

I do agree that due to the way they originally met at the hospital ,Sami is able to sympathise with Bernardi's wife,it was IMO the show that overdid it with that onscreen funeral/memorial or whatever ,we didn't know the guy that well enough for that ,a mention of the event would have been enough.

I agree tariro I found two scoops a big yawn this week way too much JJ.

I put that comment about the funeral that she wrote though on the daily updates. Since Jack and Tony both didn't even get a itty bitty memorial but we were forced to watch this farce. Plus why Laurisa loves this shooting story is beyond ME?? beyond my keen. (stupid I know to try and use a word from irish or scottish yesteryear for knowledge but I am sticking to it and laughing at my own private joke. It comes from watching too much Big Bang. Sheldon says it to Penny and she gets it but she still says something about Barbie to his Ken. )

Sami though I am loving how she totally see's that Johnny and the kids love EJ now. When Marge came up to her at that memorial and she mentioned how Timmy hero worshipped her husband Sami was shaking her head YES Johnny too.

#1795   2013/07/08 10:54AM
    ejami2012

It is so stupid to have Sami be there when Rafe wakes up. I'm just smh at this crap.

#1796   2013/07/08 11:06AM
    Moms Days

Quote ejami2012: It is so stupid to have Sami be there when Rafe wakes up. I'm just smh at this crap.

I agree...makes me want to throw up.

#1797   2013/07/08 11:15AM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012: It is so stupid to have Sami be there when Rafe wakes up. I'm just smh at this crap.

I known want to throw a shoe at my t.v. enough with Rafe all ready please put him back in the coma. I rather seen Kate or Gabi be there when Rafe wakes up. I rather seen Sami visit Eric.

#1798   2013/07/08 11:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Don't stress on it. It's over. Sure she will,do something against the rules but that helps put him back under so we get more weeks of sleep. Glorious sleep

#1799   2013/07/08 12:11PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Don't stress on it. It's over. Sure she will,do something against the rules but that helps put him back under so we get more weeks of sleep. Glorious sleep

Lol allmylovingdays Sami did us all favorite she put Rafe back in coma until the mid of August. When he wakes up the new girl comes and he falls in loved with her. So Rafe will have Kate and new girl fight over him and he can stay away ejami. Watch Sami going to get blame for making Rafe worst. I am tried of Sami and Ej gets blame for everthing that goes wrong in Salem. I can't until ejami return too there darkside and make Salem pay.

#1800   2013/07/08 12:16PM
    allmylovingdays

That's right she will get blamed and hopefully then she will step away. I can't wait for her to go against the rules and we get the break again

« 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list