List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 109578, Replies: 2369
    « 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 » »| page:
    #1781   2013/07/06 06:10PM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote dazgonby: Sure hope what I saw on a spoiler does NOT happen...just keep the idiot in a coma so Sami can move on with her life and not have a problem with comacop.

So sick of these writers stupidity.

Just wish she would have let the dirty cop do his deed and been done with it!

Dazgonby I read a spolier when wakes up he can't believe Sami there and he thinks Sami is one that try to kill him. They should keep him coma for another year the show is much better with out him. He ask Kate to married him.

SPOILER

From what I read he comes out for a bit but goes back til sometime in August

It's what he thinks/says about Sami when he comes out of it...wish they would have just left him in the coma!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/06 06:13PM
    #1782   2013/07/06 06:27PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote dazgonby: Sure hope what I saw on a spoiler does NOT happen...just keep the idiot in a coma so Sami can move on with her life and not have a problem with comacop.

Dazgonby I read a spolier when wakes up he can't believe Sami there and he thinks Sami is one that try to kill him. They should keep him coma for another year the show is much better with out him. He ask Kate to married him.

SPOILER

It's what he thinks/says about Sami when he comes out of it...wish they would have just left him in the coma!

Whatever at least he's not insisting that Safe is still an item.

#1783   2013/07/06 06:34PM
    ej and sami

I read a spolier that Rafe thinks that Sami try to shot him. Watch everybody is going to blame Sami for put Rafe back in the coma. Cause this week the doctor's told Sami she making Rafe worse. I tried of everbody blame Sami and Ej for everything that goes wrong in Salem.

#1784   2013/07/06 06:43PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami: I read a spolier that Rafe thinks that Sami try to shot him. Watch everybody is going to blame Sami for put Rafe back in the coma. Cause this week the doctor's told Sami she making Rafe worse. I tried of everbody blame Sami and Ej for everything that goes wrong in Salem.

ej and sami, didn't you know that was the soul purpose of the SPD?
    Accusations and zero evidence! Horray

#1785   2013/07/06 06:50PM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami: I read a spolier that Rafe thinks that Sami try to shot him. Watch everybody is going to blame Sami for put Rafe back in the coma. Cause this week the doctor's told Sami she making Rafe worse. I tried of everbody blame Sami and Ej for everything that goes wrong in Salem.

Yep Salem police always blame Ej and Sami for everything. Ej right Salem police are idiots. That's why I can't wait until the old Ej come back . Did you hear the wicked Sami is coming back. I am ready for ejami too return to there darkside and make Salem pay.

#1786   2013/07/06 06:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Yep Salem police always blame Ej and Sami for everything. Ej right Salem police are idiots. That's why I can't wait until the old Ej come back . Did you hear the wicked Sami is coming back. I am ready for ejami too return to there darkside and make Salem pay.

I'm with you on that one

#1787   2013/07/06 07:02PM
    ej and sami

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I just tried of Ej and Sami gets blame everything that's goes wrong in Salem people always throw there past in the face. It's time for ejami too return to there darkside they been nice to long. I want them to make Salem pay enough is already. Bad ejami are Hot together they ruled this town with there bad side.

I'm with you on that one

#1788   2013/07/07 06:21AM
    sharon n nic...

Hoping we get more EJAMI this week!

#1789   2013/07/07 06:44AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Hoping we get more EJAMI this week!

I agreed with you Sharon n nick 4eva hope we ejami on all this week. They need keep Rafe in coma the show is better with of him. We don't have hear his mouth or see his face.

#1790   2013/07/07 08:55AM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote ejami2012:

SPOILER

Whatever at least he's not insisting that Safe is still an item.

Well that wasn't said in the spoiler or not, so who knows.

Just because it said that he believes that Sami shot him doesn't mean he doesn't think that they are not together.

I never know how much to reveal since there are those who prefer not to know any spoilers and since spoilers are not always what they say.

But if it does go down this way and when the video comes out then she will be in alot of trouble and THAT I am very tired of.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/07 08:57AM
    « 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list