List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111187, Replies: 2369
    « 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 » »| page:
    #1771   2013/07/05 08:16PM
    Re: SAMI
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote fadingrose: Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

Ok

Works for me too.

#1772   2013/07/05 08:19PM
    Moms Days

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Alison was on Rachel Ray today and she remarked how happy she is that Sami is wicked again. That and the ratings. Come on writers you know you have gold just continue to keep up the goldmine.

Yes finally the writers bring back the wicked Sami is about time. The real Sami Brady is back. Let see the old Ej is coming back and now we have the wicked Sami this is great news.

Oh Sami, How we have missed you so! So glad the real Sami is back.

#1773   2013/07/06 12:59AM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Alison was on Rachel Ray today and she remarked how happy she is that Sami is wicked again. That and the ratings. Come on writers you know you have gold just continue to keep up the goldmine.

Yes finally the writers bring back the wicked Sami is about time. The real Sami Brady is back. Let see the old Ej is coming back and now we have the wicked Sami this is great news.

she should get onto Kristen...
    I loved when she said the other day something in the line that unfortunately she had to live with the crazy woman... but the rest of them, meaning Ejami is normal....

#1774   2013/07/06 06:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote ej and sami:

she should get onto Kristen...
    I loved when she said the other day something in the line that unfortunately she had to live with the crazy woman... but the rest of them, meaning Ejami is normal....

Crazy person or two(she mentioned Stefano or inferred him in the line). I like that she is calling the mansion home!!!!

#1775   2013/07/06 07:04AM
    ej and sami

I am so happy that real Sami Brady is back. The writers are finally bring back the old Sami we all miss her too. I loved the bad Sami.

#1776   2013/07/06 07:07AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami: I am so happy that real Sami Brady is back. The writers are finally bring back the old Sami we all miss her too. I loved the bad Sami.

#1777   2013/07/06 11:53AM
    dazgonby

Sure hope what I saw on a spoiler does NOT happen...just keep the idiot in a coma so Sami can move on with her life and not have a problem with comacop.

So sick of these writers stupidity.

Just wish she would have let the dirty cop do his deed and been done with it!

#1778   2013/07/06 03:23PM
    ejami2012

Quote dazgonby: Sure hope what I saw on a spoiler does NOT happen...just keep the idiot in a coma so Sami can move on with her life and not have a problem with comacop.

SPOILER

From what I read he comes out for a bit but goes back til sometime in August

#1779   2013/07/06 04:41PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote dazgonby: Sure hope what I saw on a spoiler does NOT happen...just keep the idiot in a coma so Sami can move on with her life and not have a problem with comacop.

I read the samething too ejami 2012 she goes back too jail in august and we find out more about bernardi. Maybe bernardi left something behind for police to find that he working for Stefano.

SPOILER

#1780   2013/07/06 05:33PM
    dazgonby

Quote ejami2012:

SPOILER

It's what he thinks/says about Sami when he comes out of it...wish they would have just left him in the coma!

« 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list