List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 108572, Replies: 2369
    « 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 » »| page:
    #1761   2013/07/04 05:53AM
    Re: SAMI
    ej and sami

I loved Sami yesterday when she told her brother Eric that this is her house and he always welcome here. That's cute.

#1762   2013/07/04 06:03AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose: Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

Really???? Someone goes a "Sami" board with the sole intention to majorly bash her and praise Nicole and then act "surprised" when people push back? If someone wants to bash someone on a board they better be prepared for the people who like them to defend them. The above negative Sami comments were made by haters for the sole purpose of spreading hate. Those of us who love Sami are prepared to defend her.

Have to say, I agree!

#1763   2013/07/04 06:12AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose: Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

Really???? Someone goes a "Sami" board with the sole intention to majorly bash her and praise Nicole and then act "surprised" when people push back? If someone wants to bash someone on a board they better be prepared for the people who like them to defend them. The above negative Sami comments were made by haters for the sole purpose of spreading hate. Those of us who love Sami are prepared to defend her.

For real HATERS, take a look at the "Rafe" messages...

rafe/safe fans have given their fair share of "hate" to
    EJ/EJAMI fans.

Sami made it clear that she always loved EJ and never stopped caring for him.

safe fans are not happy.....It's time to move on Sami did.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/04 06:13AM
    #1764   2013/07/04 06:31AM
    ej and sami

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote Moms Days:

I agreed with you I loved Sami she not perfect I always defend her. This safe fans need to get over there selfs Sami was never in loved with Rafe she was trying too get her family to accept her. Rafe was never in loved with sami he was try to change her. He never loved the real Sami. Sami try too please her family so she had enough it. Rafe went after sister that's when the real SamI woke up. She was tried of been second to her sister. Ej is only men that loved Sami for who she is he don't want her too change. Sami finally have real men that love's her only and only her. When Sami is around Ej she be herself and Ej brings the best out of Sami.

For real HATERS, take a look at the "Rafe" messages...

rafe/safe fans have given their fair share of "hate" to
    EJ/EJAMI fans.

Sami made it clear that she always loved EJ and never stopped caring for him.

safe fans are not happy.....It's time to move on Sami did.

#1765   2013/07/04 08:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami holding that baby yesterday with EJ looking on. That's all I could think about. It was such a wonderful sight.

#1766   2013/07/04 10:29PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami holding that baby yesterday with EJ looking on. That's all I could think about. It was such a wonderful sight.

That is what I love about Sami. She will fight for what she wants and yet melts when it comes to her family. She truly loves her kids and would give her life for them.

#1767   2013/07/04 11:39PM
    wwwwww

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Sami holding that baby yesterday with EJ looking on. That's all I could think about. It was such a wonderful sight.

That is what I love about Sami. She will fight for what she wants and yet melts when it comes to her family. She truly loves her kids and would give her life for them.

Yeah I always considered her a villain but she does love her kids. I bet she will be heartbroken if Will ends up going to jail with the actor leaving.

#1768   2013/07/05 05:07PM
    allmylovingdays

Alison was on Rachel Ray today and she remarked how happy she is that Sami is wicked again. That and the ratings. Come on writers you know you have gold just continue to keep up the goldmine.

#1769   2013/07/05 05:51PM
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: Alison was on Rachel Ray today and she remarked how happy she is that Sami is wicked again. That and the ratings. Come on writers you know you have gold just continue to keep up the goldmine.

Yes finally the writers bring back the wicked Sami is about time. The real Sami Brady is back. Let see the old Ej is coming back and now we have the wicked Sami this is great news.

#1770   2013/07/05 06:48PM
    Rosieroserson

Ok

« 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list