List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 117009, Replies: 2369
    « 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 » »| page:
    #1751   2013/07/02 06:12AM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote sickofsami:
    Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

I love you!! You have hit it on the head. You will however find that people are a bit "blonde Brady princess" protective around here. I wish she had to suffer what Nicole has...public humiliation, being slapped pretty regularly without recourse, pretty significant prison time not to mention her husband turning on her for protecting his paternal rights.

Nicole?????
    I know right, when she was saying how poor little Niki has been abused and trampled on. I kept thinking hold on, Niki lost her baby and kept up a false pregnancy hoping to replace it with a 16 year old kids child...but when she found Sami was pregnant decided to steal that baby. Then when it was found out she stole the kid again. She also kept another baby from is father and then when she lost it tried to say that someone tossed her down the stairs and killed it. Sweet Niki, poor sweet Niki always abused.

another great post and so very true!

#1752   2013/07/02 06:23AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sickofsami:
    Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

I love you!! You have hit it on the head. You will however find that people are a bit "blonde Brady princess" protective around here. I wish she had to suffer what Nicole has...public humiliation, being slapped pretty regularly without recourse, pretty significant prison time not to mention her husband turning on her for protecting his paternal rights.

Yes! How refreshing to find someone who doesn't believe that Sami is a heroine whose sins can always be forgiven--whether or not she she is with EJ. I recall reading in a Rafe message board that women (Sami, Kate, Nicole) BECOME "needy" when paired with him. So not true, at least regarding Kate. Both Sami and Nicole have been scheming AND needy for years. They cause their own messes and look for someone to do damage control. In Sami's case, she's finally found the man with enough power and money to fix any mess her impulsiveness causes, which is one of the reasons she has latched on to EJ and forgiven him for all the sneaky things he has done to her and her family. Which is NOT to say they don't make a gorgeous couple!

Right...that is why Kate was down on her knees when Rafe told her to

Lol!

#1753   2013/07/02 06:29AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sickofsami:

Yes! How refreshing to find someone who doesn't believe that Sami is a heroine whose sins can always be forgiven--whether or not she she is with EJ. I recall reading in a Rafe message board that women (Sami, Kate, Nicole) BECOME "needy" when paired with him. So not true, at least regarding Kate. Both Sami and Nicole have been scheming AND needy for years. They cause their own messes and look for someone to do damage control. In Sami's case, she's finally found the man with enough power and money to fix any mess her impulsiveness causes, which is one of the reasons she has latched on to EJ and forgiven him for all the sneaky things he has done to her and her family. Which is NOT to say they don't make a gorgeous couple!

First you shouldn't believe anything on a rafe message broad.

#1754   2013/07/02 06:54AM
    allmylovingdays

SO do they like their women to be needy and clingy? I know he thought that was the great thing and tried to tell EJ that he was doing that for Sami but I think we like a strong scheming Sami and one that can try to hold her own.

I don't need EJ & Sami to be plastered to each other --however I do need to hear them discuss this situation and hello again I would love to hear more discussion about the past. Sami of January 31st was awesome!

#1755   2013/07/02 07:21AM
    ej and sami

The writers are finally giving us old Sami back. This Sami is fun too watch and she have a real men in Ej that love's her for who she is not trying too change her. Rafe wants too change her he brings the worst out of Sami. Lucas and Rafe treat Sami like child they talk down to her and bring her past up. They also try to make her feel bad she couldn't be her self around them. Ej love's her for who she is even through plans blows up face he steal loves her. Even Alison happy that writers are bring back the old Sami Brady.

#1756   2013/07/02 09:53AM
    fadingrose

Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

#1757   2013/07/02 11:27AM
    allmylovingdays

That's not true. Some people want to debate it.

I just don't think Niki is some paragon of virtue either. I know Sami isn't.

#1758   2013/07/03 06:14AM
    allmylovingdays

So we don't get to see the kids with Sami or EJ but they tell us they share their tablets and sing to the kids and do crazy videos for their family members.

Sami even let Sydney pick her wallpaper. I wonder if she let them choose her tablet locked password-EJ's birthday or was that her own personal choice. Loved it. But now she has to change it. Maybe back to the day she first met EJ a day that should recently joked with her honey (yes she called him HONEY yesterday,) about it bed.

#1759   2013/07/03 08:04PM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose: Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

Really???? Someone goes a "Sami" board with the sole intention to majorly bash her and praise Nicole and then act "surprised" when people push back? If someone wants to bash someone on a board they better be prepared for the people who like them to defend them. The above negative Sami comments were made by haters for the sole purpose of spreading hate. Those of us who love Sami are prepared to defend her.

#1760   2013/07/04 04:05AM
    fadingrose

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote fadingrose: Might as well add a "No bashing" rule to this message board. Obviously many Ejami fans can't stand to allow anyone "on the other side" to express a less than obsessive love for their super couple...

Really???? Someone goes a "Sami" board with the sole intention to majorly bash her and praise Nicole and then act "surprised" when people push back? If someone wants to bash someone on a board they better be prepared for the people who like them to defend them. The above negative Sami comments were made by haters for the sole purpose of spreading hate. Those of us who love Sami are prepared to defend her.

For real HATERS, take a look at the "Rafe" messages...

« 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list