List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100926, Replies: 2369
    « 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 » »| page:
    #1741   2013/07/01 02:31PM
    Re: SAMI
    sickofsami

Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

I love you!! You have hit it on the head. You will however find that people are a bit "blonde Brady princess" protective around here. I wish she had to suffer what Nicole has...public humiliation, being slapped pretty regularly without recourse, pretty significant prison time not to mention her husband turning on her for protecting his paternal rights.

#1742   2013/07/01 02:54PM
    dazgonby

Quote sickofsami:
    Quote kenerly1: I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

I love you!! You have hit it on the head. You will however find that people are a bit "blonde Brady princess" protective around here. I wish she had to suffer what Nicole has...public humiliation, being slapped pretty regularly without recourse, pretty significant prison time not to mention her husband turning on her for protecting his paternal rights.

Little late to that party as she changed her mind about Sami quite some time ago

Besides having her (Sami) baby stolen, then the baby she thought was hers died, plus having been on death role and they were injecting the stuff to kill her...just to name a few...think there has been just a tad bit of suffering.

#1743   2013/07/02 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I don't like this shooting storyline. It makes no sense. She is in 's room and HAPPENS to have a loaded gun in her hand. Is anyone enjoying it?

NOT AT ALL. Hated her having the gun, hated her being in the room. People keep saying we hated the Will's babystoryline and good things came of that so I am waiting and waiting and waiting.

It should have been Kate that saved the stupid one. Then Stefano could destroy her.

#1744   2013/07/02 05:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I don't like this shooting storyline. It makes no sense. She is in 's room and HAPPENS to have a loaded gun in her hand. Is anyone enjoying it?

NOT AT ALL. Hated her having the gun, hated her being in the room. People keep saying we hated the Will's babystoryline and good things came of that so I am waiting and waiting and waiting.

It should have been Kate that saved the stupid one. Then Stefano could destroy her.

#1745   2013/07/02 05:26AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

Not happy about this storyline either.

I think Kate may have the blade.

#1746   2013/07/02 05:35AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote sickofsami:

Nicole?????

#1747   2013/07/02 05:42AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote sickofsami:

Nicole?????
    I know right, when she was saying how poor little Niki has been abused and trampled on. I kept thinking hold on, Niki lost her baby and kept up a false pregnancy hoping to replace it with a 16 year old kids child...but when she found Sami was pregnant decided to steal that baby. Then when it was found out she stole the kid again. She also kept another baby from is father and then when she lost it tried to say that someone tossed her down the stairs and killed it. Sweet Niki, poor sweet Niki always abused.

#1748   2013/07/02 05:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote sickofsami:

Yes! How refreshing to find someone who doesn't believe that Sami is a heroine whose sins can always be forgiven--whether or not she she is with EJ. I recall reading in a Rafe message board that women (Sami, Kate, Nicole) BECOME "needy" when paired with him. So not true, at least regarding Kate. Both Sami and Nicole have been scheming AND needy for years. They cause their own messes and look for someone to do damage control. In Sami's case, she's finally found the man with enough power and money to fix any mess her impulsiveness causes, which is one of the reasons she has latched on to EJ and forgiven him for all the sneaky things he has done to her and her family. Which is NOT to say they don't make a gorgeous couple!

#1749   2013/07/02 05:59AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote sickofsami:

Yes! How refreshing to find someone who doesn't believe that Sami is a heroine whose sins can always be forgiven--whether or not she she is with EJ. I recall reading in a Rafe message board that women (Sami, Kate, Nicole) BECOME "needy" when paired with him. So not true, at least regarding Kate. Both Sami and Nicole have been scheming AND needy for years. They cause their own messes and look for someone to do damage control. In Sami's case, she's finally found the man with enough power and money to fix any mess her impulsiveness causes, which is one of the reasons she has latched on to EJ and forgiven him for all the sneaky things he has done to her and her family. Which is NOT to say they don't make a gorgeous couple!

Right...that is why Kate was down on her knees when Rafe told her to

#1750   2013/07/02 06:09AM
    allmylovingdays

HELLO!! no one liked it when Days was trying to make Sami to be this podwoman a paragon of virtue. WE KNEW BETTER. This Sami that is on screen now is more like what she was during most of her time on Days except the last few years when they tried to make her a so called herione but this shows writers don't know what a hero or herione consist of in real life.

I scream everytime I have to hear how she wouldn't shot an innocent man. I still can't get over her shooting EJ. I need closure on that!

« 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list