List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106409, Replies: 2369
    « 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 » »| page:
    #1731   2013/06/25 07:07AM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: The SPD could have a video of Bernardi and the razor and they would still try and blame Sami! It was completely different when they knew she shot EJ....Yet they wanted to hang EJ for "murdering" Stefano...

I KNOW!! I ranted about it in the EJ thread how I hate them dismissing EJ's thoughts, feelings his life even.

Sami sometimes really needs to think, sure we like her being SAMI but this shooting everytime a gun is nearby is getting a bit tiresome.

#1732   2013/06/25 07:15AM
    ej and sami

I wish Sami can give Kate one last beat down. She deserve it Kate is not but evil botox she always cause trouble with sami.

#1733   2013/06/27 06:53AM
    allmylovingdays

They have been such adversaries but I would like it more refined.

#1734   2013/06/28 05:03PM
    allmylovingdays

I don't get why Sami doesn't understand why Chad is keeping the secret it isn't like his name is Brady and he has no loyalty other than --YEAH he taped her fighting with Benardi when he should have either stopped her or walked away. BUT CHAD sense of loyalty to his brother is bigger and greater than her own family-Hope doesn't even believe that was a knife/razor....

#1735   2013/07/01 11:40AM
    flightygirl

I don't like this shooting storyline. It makes no sense. She is in Rafe's room and HAPPENS to have a loaded gun in her hand. Is anyone enjoying it?

#1736   2013/07/01 11:56AM
    dazgonby

Quote flightygirl: I don't like this shooting storyline. It makes no sense. She is in Rafe's room and HAPPENS to have a loaded gun in her hand. Is anyone enjoying it?

Not one tiny bit!

#1737   2013/07/01 12:02PM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't like this shooting storyline. It makes no sense. She is in Rafe's room and HAPPENS to have a loaded gun in her hand. Is anyone enjoying it?

Not one tiny bit!

It is very badly done.
    Lame.

#1738   2013/07/01 12:18PM
    ej and sami

Nope this storyline is so stupid the writers could had came up with better storyline. I rather see Sami Ej and Justin take on Stefano. This hold storyline about Sami killing a cop is dumb. Just maybe they doing this storyline is because last summer everybody through Ej kill his father but Sami had his back and now it's Ej turn to have Sami back.

#1739   2013/07/01 02:22PM
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami:

Nope this storyline is so stupid the writers could had came up with better storyline. I rather see Sami Ej and Justin take on Stefano. This hold storyline about Sami killing a cop is dumb. Just maybe they doing this storyline is because last summer everybody through Ej kill his father but Sami had his back and now it's Ej turn to have Sami back.

i dont like this s/l but it is bringing ej and sami more together as a couple, I think this will go to trial thanks to Adrienne but they will find out aboit bernardi before sami gets whatever.

what I do appreciate the writers for making Sami a strong mature woman . being with and loving and being loved by Ej is maturing Sami into a beautiful sophicated woman. I love it

#1740   2013/07/01 02:25PM
    flightygirl

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami:

i dont like this s/l but it is bringing ej and sami more together as a couple, I think this will go to trial thanks to Adrienne but they will find out aboit bernardi before sami gets whatever.

what I do appreciate the writers for making Sami a strong mature woman . being with and loving and being loved by Ej is maturing Sami into a beautiful sophicated woman. I love it

I don't see it as bringing Sami and EJ together. Sami was with RAFE and we know that bothers EJ even though he is putting to the side for now..

« 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list