List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100221, Replies: 2369
    « 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 » »| page:
    #1721   2013/06/21 12:27PM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

I'm surprised they let her out on bail!!! Now that video needs to disappear. I know I am asking for miracles.

#1722   2013/06/21 01:10PM
    dazgonby

Sami has other kids besides Will to think of, so she needs to tell Justin EVERYTHING and let the chips fall where they may.
    All these stupid azz secrets are getting way too annoying.
    If Gabi is forgiven by all cause she had Will's kid, then Will should be forgiven because he saved Nick, and Sami sure should be forgiven since she saved comaboy's family jewels.

#1723   2013/06/21 04:16PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Sami has other kids besides Will to think of, so she needs to tell Justin EVERYTHING and let the chips fall where they may.
    All these stupid azz secrets are getting way too annoying.
    If Gabi is forgiven by all cause she had Will's kid, then Will should be forgiven because he saved Nick, and Sami sure should be forgiven since she saved comaboy's family jewels.

I agree they need to tell Justin.

#1724   2013/06/23 09:44AM
    allmylovingdays

I found this part cute on two scoops
    soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130624.php

You know how the airlines have those perks for frequent flyers? I think the Salem PD has the same thing where you don't have to wear a jumpsuit if you're been arrested more than ten times. Sami's cami/cardigan combo was quite fetching!
    and then anything EJAMIcentric

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

As for her, it would certainly be easy for Sami to throw the DiMera family under the bus, since that seems to be all the Salem Police Department wants. Yet she stood by her man -- oftentimes in his arms -- as determined and confident as ever

#1725   2013/06/23 11:45AM
    tariro

what I don't get is Kate's inability to be sympathetic with Sami even for a minute ,I mean she knew as soon as it happened that Bernardi had to be the dirty cop and that Sami probably saved Rafe's life and as she's the one who gave her this stupid gun in the first place ,I would have thought she would behave a little better ,she doesn't have to be nice but she could just be quiet and stop making nasty comments to EJ and Sami.

#1726   2013/06/23 12:08PM
    ejami2012

Quote tariro: what I don't get is Kate's inability to be sympathetic with Sami even for a minute ,I mean she knew as soon as it happened that Bernardi had to be the dirty cop and that Sami probably saved Rafe's life and as she's the one who gave her this stupid gun in the first place ,I would have thought she would behave a little better ,she doesn't have to be nice but she could just be quiet and stop making nasty comments to EJ and Sami.

I agree with you 100% but I think she is still holding a grudge cause of that anti-aging formula. She needs be thankful cause if it wasn't for Sami her perfect lover would not be perfect anymore. I hated her spiteful comment to Ej "how's does it feel to know your fiance killed for another man".
    I so wanted to slap her botox face more than once.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 12:11PM
    #1727   2013/06/23 12:45PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: I found this part cute on two scoops

You know how the airlines have those perks for frequent flyers? I think the Salem PD has the same thing where you don't have to wear a jumpsuit if you're been arrested more than ten times. Sami's cami/cardigan combo was quite fetching!

Case in point: last week, Sami and E.J. proved that they are at their individual best when they're together. E.J. kept approximately 675 plates spinning at one time to protect Sami. I think I burned at least 450 calories just watching him run around Salem! The best part was that he managed to do it all without ever making Sami feel like she's a nuisance to him. It's ironic that E.J. is undoubtedly the shadiest man she's ever been with, yet he handles her with more care than the others.

As for her, it would certainly be easy for Sami to throw the DiMera family under the bus, since that seems to be all the Salem Police Department wants. Yet she stood by her man -- oftentimes in his arms -- as determined and confident as ever

I think Sami has come to rely completely on EJ and she knows he can fix anything she needs him too. She has never completely relied or trusted her partners before because she has always had to keep parts of herself from them for fear they would turn away from her. I think it shook her a little when she realized EJ was actually jealous of Rafe. So when she reassured him he was the one she loved and he did not answer her and walked away I think she knew she had some damage to fix. However, I think she knows how much she loves him so it does not dawn on her that he would feel insecure.

#1728   2013/06/24 12:31PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I found this part cute on two scoops

I think Sami has come to rely completely on EJ and she knows he can fix anything she needs him too. She has never completely relied or trusted her partners before because she has always had to keep parts of herself from them for fear they would turn away from her. I think it shook her a little when she realized EJ was actually jealous of . So when she reassured him he was the one she loved and he did not answer her and walked away I think she knew she had some damage to fix. However, I think she knows how much she loves him so it does not dawn on her that he would feel insecure.

I still need for Sami to think about Ej and consider his feelings. I don't want them to just brush aside his hurt as it seems they are doing right now

Today and Friday I did see that both EJ and Sami feel that they were sort of children being called on carpet by the more mature Will and I get that he feels he isn't anything like his mom but he is-Will and Sami grew up together so in a way their relationship is more like friends than mother & son. AND we know that Will thinks of EJ sometimes as a good friend but he also knows EJ's weakness. And right now he still thinks EJ has divided loyalties to Stefano. I hope that after today's talk he knows EJ is totally and only loyal to Sami. She knows this already -I just need her to show him its the same for her show and tell EJ Sami.

#1729   2013/06/24 02:19PM
    dazgonby

Totally agree...they need to show Sami actually letting Ej know that he is the one and only ONE and to let him know just how sorry she is that he was hurt...not sure he will admit it but that doesn't matter...show Sami KNOWING he was and addressing it.
    I was so hoping that while Marlena had Sami "under" that Sami would describe that blade and especially the handle exact!
    Or better yet draw the idiots a picture

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 02:20PM
    #1730   2013/06/24 02:29PM
    flightygirl

The SPD could have a video of Bernardi and the razor and they would still try and blame Sami! It was completely different when they knew she shot EJ....Yet they wanted to hang EJ for "murdering" Stefano...

« 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list