List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113354, Replies: 2369
    « 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 » »| page:
    #1711   2013/06/17 01:09PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote ej and sami: Don't worry sami be strong ej going to save from all this mess. Salem police's are the worst.

Sami is helping the SPD solve this . They are laughable. I guess being a cops dgtr is gonna come in handy for sami cause she has to tell
    Them what to.investigate. go samii. Sami Ej Justin a win win win

#1712   2013/06/17 02:27PM
    ej and sami

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote ej and sami: Don't worry sami be strong ej going to save from all this mess. Salem police's are the worst.

Sami is helping the SPD solve this . They are laughable. I guess being a cops dgtr is gonna come in handy for sami cause she has to tell

I known ejami2012 sami and ej are better police officers than Abe Hope and Roman they al should fired from there jobs. What's wrong Abe ej is like family too him. He should be on there side. Lexie will not be happy with Abe right. She always want Ej and Sami together.

#1713   2013/06/17 03:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:

I known ejami2012 sami and ej are better police officers than Abe Hope and Roman they al should fired from there jobs. What's wrong Abe ej is like family too him. He should be on there side. Lexie will not be happy with Abe right. She always want Ej and Sami together.

EJ will figure everything out before the police do!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/17 03:15PM
    #1714   2013/06/17 04:02PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ej and sami:
    Quote ejami2012:

EJ will figure everything out before the police do!

Sami needs to quit talking to anyone except her attorney. Abe and the rest of her police family are not on her side and she should not treat them as if they are. In fact I think had other cops been on the scene they might have secured the scene and actually found the knife. She is in more danger from her family but EJ and Justin are on her side so she will be saved.

#1715   2013/06/20 06:36AM
    allmylovingdays

She seems to be finally thinking - before she talks but I loved it when Justin told her don't say anything until I tell you to during the bail hearing and EJ was ready to crack up.

Once they are out of the SPD maybe they can talk about both trying to figure out how to get Bernardi's past brought up and also the stupidity of her being there in that room. She see's she was wrong and now who's taking care of the kids?? huh who Sami???!!!

#1716   2013/06/20 07:23AM
    EpicFail

EJ doesnt' want Bernardi's past brought up - that would put his plan to take down Stefano in jeopardy. He's between a rock and a hard place - he'll have to choose between saving Samantha or his revenge against Stef.

#1717   2013/06/20 07:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: EJ doesnt' want Bernardi's past brought up - that would put his plan to take down Stefano in jeopardy. He's between a rock and a hard place - he'll have to choose between saving Samantha or his revenge against Stef.

I keep thinking he will win but he will have to give it up so he can save her DANG IT!!!!

#1718   2013/06/20 07:26AM
    EpicFail

I'm hoping for both to happen....somehow.

#1719   2013/06/20 07:51AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: She seems to be finally thinking - before she talks but I loved it when Justin told her don't say anything until I tell you to during the bail hearing and EJ was ready to crack up.

Once they are out of the SPD maybe they can talk about both trying to figure out how to get Bernardi's past brought up and also the stupidity of her being there in that room. She see's she was wrong and now who's taking care of the kids?? huh who Sami???!!!

I can't wait to see if Sami can actually keep her mouth shut...no wonder Ej was cracking up...I was yelling at the tv..."YEAH RIGHT LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN".

I still think Ej has to have some duct tape in the trunk left over...and they do make it in alot of pretty colors and designs now...could match her clothes

#1720   2013/06/20 08:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: She seems to be finally thinking - before she talks but I loved it when Justin told her don't say anything until I tell you to during the bail hearing and EJ was ready to crack up.

I can't wait to see if Sami can actually keep her mouth shut...no wonder Ej was cracking up...I was yelling at the tv..."YEAH RIGHT LIKE THAT'S GONNA HAPPEN".

I still think Ej has to have some duct tape in the trunk left over...and they do make it in alot of pretty colors and designs now...could match her clothes

Too funny but to be honest I agree

« 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list