List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113476, Replies: 2369
    « 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 » »| page:
    #1701   2013/06/15 02:17PM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: Unbelievable!...
    How much Bad luck can one woman have?!
    I do not like the writers putting Sami back in time where she was 20 years ago,facing the Death Sentence!,And this time for killing a cop!?...
    Come on now!,Were things about to turn for Sami and Her Family!..Knowing her Son is going to make a full recovery,and Growing together With Will as a new Father,and a new life change for Sami into one of the most exciting times of Samis life,becoming a Grandmother!...

I for one will be very disappointed if Sami misses ANY time with Ari,and Ari and Will!..Ari and Sami and the whole Damn Family!....

I do not support this story line,and hope they find the Barber Blade,and Sami is home where she belongs,ASAP!..
    Rant over!.....

Ari ??? What about Johnny, Sydney and Allie and EJ. I just hate this crap

I never thought she would turn her back on any of her exs. if Lucas was in hospital I would think she would visit him.

Chrissie even in her blog said she knows that Sami loves EJ

Everyone knows.

It's stupid writers that play idiotic games that people are tired of the triangles and merry go round.

just let this stupid murder mystery be over and done with and give EJ and Sami the angst from the family members

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 02:19PM
    #1702   2013/06/15 02:36PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays:
    I do not like the writers putting Sami back in time where she was 20 years ago,facing the Death Sentence!,And this time for killing a cop!?...
    Come on now!,Were things about to turn for Sami and Her Family!..Knowing her Son is going to make a full recovery,and Growing together With Will as a new Father,and a new life change for Sami into one of the most exciting times of Samis life,becoming a Grandmother!...

I for one will be very disappointed if Sami misses ANY time with Ari,and Ari and Will!..Ari and Sami and the whole Damn Family!....

I do not support this story line,and hope they find the Barber Blade,and Sami is home where she belongs,ASAP!..
    Rant over!.....

I never thought she would turn her back on any of her exs. if Lucas was in hospital I would think she would visit him.

Everyone knows.

It's stupid writers that play idiotic games that people are tired of the triangles and merry go round.

just let this stupid murder mystery be over and done with and give EJ and Sami the angst from the family members

Hey! How's it going?
    Amld, you know that I didn't mention her kids because that of course goes without saying that Sami should not be away from her kids!!
    I Just don't want to see Sami miss out on Wills new world with Ari!....
    Of course she is in love with Wells!...
    Exes can still remain friends,and her kids all love him,Rafe was great with her kids!...But that's not In-Love that's a loyal friendship,and a respect that they share,always!...If Sami didn't have kids maybe Rafe would have never looked back...
    Wells knows that Rafe is no threat to him!..wasn't even a issue when Rafe and Sami were a couple!...LOL
    Sami knows where her heart rests!
    And Yes,I completely agree with you!
    I want this STORY LINE OVER YESTERDAY!!...

#1703   2013/06/15 02:39PM
    ej and sami

I don't known why the writes had sami to save Rafe this doesn't make any sense. The should had let Kate do that she going with him. I sick tried of Rafe crap he needs to be far away from ejami. You known was crazy part about is that rafe is two triangles one ejami and other is Stefano Rafe Kate. Just keep away from ejami enough already. Sami is in loved with ej. This storyline is stupid and they need to stop giving sami guns. She children too take care and she grandmother. Her and ej she be planning there wedding not this stupid Rafe stuff.

#1704   2013/06/15 03:15PM
    allmylovingdays

twitter accounts anyone? Days keeps tweeting Sami questions.

Right now its

How will Sami work her way out of this one? #Days

Earlier it was

#DAYS Fill in the blank: Sami should get out of this mess by ____________

What do you think Sami's true feelings are #Days

if you do tweet something back to @nbcdays

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 03:16PM
    #1705   2013/06/16 05:57AM
    HouseTops

Still love Sami.

Why is Kate always in her orbit? Kate is why Sami shot EJ filling her head about taking the kids away. Now, giving her a gun as an engagement present....which was supposed to be funny....why, why, why???

Sami will be acquitted with EJ's help!!

#1706   2013/06/16 06:40AM
    dazgonby

Rant over!.....

Right there with you mama...this s/l should have never even happened!

#1707   2013/06/16 07:35AM
    ej and sami

I wish these writes would let this storyline go. Sami going to jail for killing a bad cop is stupid she have children she grandmother she and ej should be planning there wedding. I am tried of Kate she needs to leave sami alone. Kate is one acting dumb she needs to get over self.

#1708   2013/06/16 08:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Rant over!.....

Everyone knows.

Hey! How's it going?
    Amld, you know that I didn't mention her kids because that of course goes without saying that Sami should not be away from her kids!!
    I Just don't want to see Sami miss out on Wills new world with Ari!....
    Of course she is in love with Wells!...
    Exes can still remain friends,and her kids all love him,Rafe was great with her kids!...But that's not In-Love that's a loyal friendship,and a respect that they share,always!...If Sami didn't have kids maybe Rafe would have never looked back...
    Wells knows that Rafe is no threat to him!..wasn't even a issue when Rafe and Sami were a couple!...LOL
    Sami knows where her heart rests!
    And Yes,I completely agree with you!
    I want this STORY LINE OVER YESTERDAY!!...

SORRY MamaRosa --things for me are getting tough and I am grouchy!! To me when they started this story THE LOUSY FREAKING WRITERS DID FORGET -Johnny, Sydney, Allie and EJ. and I hate them --I want camels to spit in their mouths while they are yawning and flys that just came from the horse barn where the horses just did some excrement and the last place the flys visited prior to them perching on the rims of the writers/producers/kcorday's glasses of wine, martini's, scotch, bourban, water, coffee, tea or beer.

and now two scoops had some great comments like us they are asking all the right questions about Sami and this crap.

Ironically, Sami is in a no-win situation. Lady's a cop killa. Well, a dirty detective killa, but I'm pretty sure that's the same thing. In any event, she's in hot water and has to rely on the Salem P.D. to solve the caper of the missing knife thingy. Oh, boy. I'll preheat the oven now and throw the file in the cake mix.

Whereas I have some praise and some hesitations about this storyline, I have a question first: Why didn't Sami simply scream, "Hey, you, stop that!" instead of getting all trigger-happy? Sure, she stated that he could have attacked her, too, but still, lady had a gun. I repeat, "A gun!" All Bernardi had was a Sweeney Todd-esque straight razor? That's basically a prop from a musical -- like a singing teacup, or a can of hairspray. She had the upper hand, and I know she's handy with a gun. Yep, Eej is right. Sami often acts before she thinks. I guess that's part of her charm.

Unfortunately, this storyline isn't going to be so charming if Sami slaying Bernardi to protect Rafe and Rafe Jr. is a tool to reunite Safe and/or break up EJami. So far, I'm remaining confident that they'll be okay. She declared E.J. is the man she wants to be with, and he's fully committed to standing beside her. So, assuming EJami will make it through mostly unscathed, I'm intrigued by this storyline. It has a lot of the cast involved, and it's already doing wonders for Sami and Marlena's relationship. See, ladies, all you needed was a little murder to reignite that mother/daughter bond. So, let's hear it for the girls.

more can be found here

www.soapcentral.com/days/content/scoop/twoscoops/2013/130617.php

the one thing I have to say is not all of the characters are involved you know when that _unt Kate told Will all he did was just lie back but when he heard was attacked he almost got out of bed to check on the baby's mom ARRRGGGGHHHHH

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/16 09:00AM
    #1709   2013/06/17 11:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Can they test Sami 's blood and see how she was knocked out. Or do you all think he just made sure she lost conscious from lack of oxygen

#1710   2013/06/17 11:38AM
    ej and sami

Don't worry sami be strong ej going to save from all this mess. Salem police's are the worst.

« 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list