List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113316, Replies: 2369
    « 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:
    #1691   2013/06/14 05:27PM
    Re: SAMI
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What gets me is she did all this crap for Will and even today Marlena may have been saying she was going to be there for Sami but then she trivialized this by saying Sami and her drama. POW

I am very blood thirsty lately, I want Sami to get vengenance on her enemies but first I need her to understand what she did, the mistakes she has made and I agree this handing her guns so she can shoot and shoot and shoot did you see those tweets this is her 8th person.

Lol, I love Sami... Flaws and all!!!!! She's not exactely boring the crap out of EJ

So happy Ej does not need to worry about being bored with Sami. It was funny that she only went to jail for the one she did not do.

#1692   2013/06/14 05:30PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What gets me is she did all this crap for Will and even today Marlena may have been saying she was going to be there for Sami but then she trivialized this by saying Sami and her drama. POW

I am very blood thirsty lately, I want Sami to get vengenance on her enemies but first I need her to understand what she did, the mistakes she has made and I agree this handing her guns so she can shoot and shoot and shoot did you see those tweets this is her 8th person.

Lol, I love Sami... Flaws and all!!!!! She's not exactely boring the crap out of EJ

So happy Ej does not need to worry about being bored with Sami. It was funny that she only went to jail for the one she did not do.

That's true

#1693   2013/06/15 06:50AM
    sharon n nic...

Sami, Sami, Sami you don't make it easy for EJ to love you....

and EJ would not have it any other way!

#1694   2013/06/15 07:15AM
    dazgonby

The whole thing is that Marlena will make herself look good no matter what...and rushing to Sami's side was just that.
    She still will run her down as always. And what was with Marlena going and getting Sami's kids "to keep them from finding out" and takes them to the PUB where they are sure to find out...from a protected mansion to the PUB!!!
    Kate now saying she gave that gun to Sami for protection... oh come on...how does she even say it with a straight face.
    And the whole Nicole thing is really annoying...what right does she have saying trash on Sami to Sami's brother.
    Nicole is like the worst possible person that should trash ANYONE.
    And Will...of course he will let his Mom take all the blame, after all she is the worst parent ever and he is going to be so much better...right.
    Sami has never had the unconditional love and she will never except for Ej's and I hope Sami finally sees that there is no one but Ej and finally walks with her head high.

#1695   2013/06/15 09:11AM
    ej and sami

I don't worry sami ej is going to save you from all this crap. I can't not stand Kate she starting this mess with sami buy give her a gun. I want sami give her good beat down. Nicole should be quite she can't talk about anybody she worst things than sami. At least Eric had his sister back. We all should be happy that kids did not get there hands on that gun. This sami is fun too watch when she with ej. With Rafe she could not do nothing she was too boring. I don't want sami too change at all I rather see sami be her self. If you like her for who she is than something wrong. That's why her Lucas and rafe could not last because both of them was trying to change her.

#1696   2013/06/15 09:59AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami, Sami, Sami you don't make it easy for EJ to love you....

That's right he needs his daily dose of Saminess

#1697   2013/06/15 10:01AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami, Sami, Sami you don't make it easy for EJ to love you....

and we need our daily dose of EJAMINESS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 10:02AM
    #1698   2013/06/15 01:06PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby:

The whole thing is that Marlena will make herself look good no matter what...and rushing to Sami's side was just that.
    She still will run her down as always. And what was with Marlena going and getting Sami's kids "to keep them from finding out" and takes them to the PUB where they are sure to find out...from a protected mansion to the PUB!!!
    Kate now saying she gave that gun to Sami for protection... oh come on...how does she even say it with a straight face.
    And the whole Nicole thing is really annoying...what right does she have saying trash on Sami to Sami's brother.
    Nicole is like the worst possible person that should trash ANYONE.
    And Will...of course he will let his Mom take all the blame, after all she is the worst parent ever and he is going to be so much better...right.
    Sami has never had the unconditional love and she will never except for Ej's and I hope Sami finally sees that there is no one but Ej and finally walks with her head high.

Kind of amazing. I know Sami has had her issues in the past but it was usually about finding love. She is not a mean spirited person, she is highly protective, fiercely loyal and is definitely forgiving since her family is habitually mean to her and she keeps forgiving them. In fact she has so much guilt for her past choices that she usually takes the blame for everyone else. That is why I am excited for her to be with EJ because he will help her be strong and believe she deserves to be treated better than she accepts from other people.

#1699   2013/06/15 01:10PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

and we need our daily dose of EJAMINESS!

#1700   2013/06/15 01:48PM
    mama rosa

Unbelievable!...
    How much Bad luck can one woman have?!
    I do not like the writers putting Sami back in time where she was 20 years ago,facing the Death Sentence!,And this time for killing a cop!?...
    Come on now!,Were things about to turn for Sami and Her Family!..Knowing her Son is going to make a full recovery,and Growing together With Will as a new Father,and a new life change for Sami into one of the most exciting times of Samis life,becoming a Grandmother!...

I for one will be very disappointed if Sami misses ANY time with Ari,and Ari and Will!..Ari and Sami and the whole Damn Family!....

I do not support this story line,and hope they find the Barber Blade,and Sami is home where she belongs,ASAP!..
    Rant over!.....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/15 01:50PM
    « 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list