List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113428, Replies: 2369
    « 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:
    #1681   2013/06/14 04:52AM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: omg...doesn't Ej have any duct tape

Lol!

#1682   2013/06/14 05:11AM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote Moms Days: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

HELL-O if only he heard the first go around with that BS because Samantha told the old _ unt that she has never been happier then she is now. Instead he heard that other nonsense....and then if he only heard how she mentioned him as a great daddy, my poor baby EJ.

I know its the Sami thread. She knows she is up a creek. How are they going to be able to bring out how dirty of a cop Bernardi is without getting Will involved.

I need Will to step up. So the whole SPD gets investigated so what!!! they are all corrupt and need the set down just as much as Kate does.

Sami what are you thinking right now after meeting the woman you just made a widow??[/quote]

Yeah, Sami's not going to take that well. So far it looks really bad for her too! I keep thinking why didn't she just hit the guy over the head with something instead of shooting him. Oh well now Ej's got his work cut out for him or Sami is screwed![/quote]

Why or why can't Sami shut up for once. Ej keeps telling her to not say anymore but she dies. If I hear Sami say he was gonna kill rafe I had to save or protect him I'm gonna break my tv. It's getting me and.. Ej very upset. It almost sounds like Shes trying to convenice herself she did the right thing.

She just a mess and the more she opens her mouth the bigger hole shes putting herself in.

Ej is gonna have to do some serious damage. control[/quote]

All I can say is.... Thank God EJ loves Sami!

He has been telling her to keep her big mouth quite but she just doesn't listen!

EJAMI is never easy..... [/quote]

You would think Sami being raised in a police family would know better than to talk. She needs to take the "right to remain silent" part of her miranda rights to heart. I loved at the very end when he told her not to say another word that she finally kept quite. She needs to make sure she does not say one more thing she is not told to say by her EJ or Justin.[/quote]

Sami has done "everything you shouldn't do" when you get arrested.

EJ will have to go to Stefano to get the knife back.

All of EJ plans to take down his father with Justin's help just might be slipping away from him and EJ isn't going to be happy!

or if my chance he does take everything from his father he will use that to get the knife back from Stefano.

#1683   2013/06/14 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree this is setting up so he wins but looses so he can save her but once again be be holding to STEFANO.

Twitter this morning has me going oh my GAWDDDDDD

@fashiongirldiva: @Ali_Sweeney I just realized Sami has now shot a total of SEVEN people on #DAYS! She's really gonna keep EJ busy! Lol! #SamisGotAGun #EJami

@Ali_Sweeney: @fashiongirldiva um - really? I'm stumped: EJ, Bernardi, Rafe2, Lucas, (wow- she's shot most of her husbands??) Italian gangster... ??
    @ready4success: @Loralei_leigh @Ali_Sweeney oh yes. so that's 8-EJ, B, rafe2, lucas, gangster, alan, bart & guy last year. wow don't let sami near a gun.

@Ali_Sweeney: @fashiongirldiva and yet only arrested (& sentenced to death) for the one she didnt do - Franco. Lol. #isntitironic

#1684   2013/06/14 06:34AM
    ej and sami

Sami is breaking my heart she not cop killer. Don't worry sami your men is going to get you out of this mess. Member sami was never a good girl when she was it's boring. I wish she would had punch Kate in her face.

#1685   2013/06/14 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Sami is breaking my heart she not cop killer. Don't worry sami your men is going to get you out of this mess. Member sami was never a good girl when she was it's boring. I wish she would had punch Kate in her face.

I agree with the punching Kate in the face. I want her destroyed

#1686   2013/06/14 07:03AM
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Sami is breaking my heart she not cop killer. Don't worry sami your men is going to get you out of this mess. Member sami was never a good girl when she was it's boring. I wish she would had punch Kate in her face.

You would think Kate of all people would be supportive of Sami since she saved Rafe her perfect lover and she is the one who gave Sami the gun in the first place. If you ask me Kate is kinda responsible for this happening indirectly. The only brownie points I give to Kate is she also wants to bring down Stefano. That's what she said to Ej.

#1687   2013/06/14 07:03AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

DiMera's will get her out of this mess!!!!
    And Kate, now belonging sort of to the Hernandez clan- will not get any comupence, same as Gabi!
    but it's always samantha who ends up in strife and jail!!!
    I want to see Kate in jail! Without make up, and in jail striped outfit- lol! Whatever!!!
    EJ is going to be there for her!!!
    Although MarMar annoys me most of the time- she was ok yesterday - and I hope she sticks by Samantha this time properlY!!!

#1688   2013/06/14 07:06AM
    ej and sami

I hope this last time somebody give Sami a gun. Sami she told her mother and father that Kate give her the that gun. I really want sami to beat the crap out of Kate. Kate starting this hold thing. No wonder Lucas can't keep a women because he have Kate as his mother. When sami gets out of jail I want her to give Kate last punch in her face tell her to stay from her and ej.

#1689   2013/06/14 02:40PM
    allmylovingdays

What gets me is she did all this crap for Will and even today Marlena may have been saying she was going to be there for Sami but then she trivialized this by saying Sami and her drama. POW

I am very blood thirsty lately, I want Sami to get vengenance on her enemies but first I need her to understand what she did, the mistakes she has made and I agree this handing her guns so she can shoot and shoot and shoot did you see those tweets this is her 8th person.

#1690   2013/06/14 05:03PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: What gets me is she did all this crap for Will and even today Marlena may have been saying she was going to be there for Sami but then she trivialized this by saying Sami and her drama. POW

I am very blood thirsty lately, I want Sami to get vengenance on her enemies but first I need her to understand what she did, the mistakes she has made and I agree this handing her guns so she can shoot and shoot and shoot did you see those tweets this is her 8th person.

Lol, I love Sami... Flaws and all!!!!! She's not exactely boring the crap out of EJ

« 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list