List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111021, Replies: 2369
    « 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 » »| page:
    #1671   2013/06/12 06:41PM
    Re: SAMI
    allmylovingdays

What did you all think today of Sami and the widow? I liked it when she said to the lady that her kids have TWO FATHERS that are devoted to their kids. TWO FATHERS EJ and Lucas.

#1672   2013/06/12 06:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: What did you all think today of Sami and the widow? I liked it when she said to the lady that her kids have TWO FATHERS that are devoted to their kids. TWO FATHERS EJ and Lucas.

Loved it..... EJ and Lucas!

#1673   2013/06/12 06:49PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: What did you all think today of Sami and the widow? I liked it when she said to the lady that her kids have TWO FATHERS that are devoted to their kids. TWO FATHERS EJ and Lucas.

Loved it, too, EJ and Lucas

#1674   2013/06/12 07:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

Loved it, too, EJ and Lucas

#1675   2013/06/13 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

HELL-O if only he heard the first go around with that BS because Samantha told the old _ unt that she has never been happier then she is now. Instead he heard that other nonsense....and then if he only heard how she mentioned him as a great daddy, my poor baby EJ.

I know its the Sami thread. She knows she is up a creek. How are they going to be able to bring out how dirty of a cop Bernardi is without getting Will involved.

I need Will to step up. So the whole SPD gets investigated so what!!! they are all corrupt and need the set down just as much as Kate does.

Sami what are you thinking right now after meeting the woman you just made a widow??

#1676   2013/06/13 06:52AM
    Jen821

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

HELL-O if only he heard the first go around with that BS because Samantha told the old _ unt that she has never been happier then she is now. Instead he heard that other nonsense....and then if he only heard how she mentioned him as a great daddy, my poor baby EJ.

I know its the Sami thread. She knows she is up a creek. How are they going to be able to bring out how dirty of a cop Bernardi is without getting Will involved.

I need Will to step up. So the whole SPD gets investigated so what!!! they are all corrupt and need the set down just as much as Kate does.

Sami what are you thinking right now after meeting the woman you just made a widow??[/quote]

Yeah, Sami's not going to take that well. So far it looks really bad for her too! I keep thinking why didn't she just hit the guy over the head with something instead of shooting him. Oh well now Ej's got his work cut out for him or Sami is screwed!

#1677   2013/06/13 09:41AM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

Sami what are you thinking right now after meeting the woman you just made a widow??[/quote]

Yeah, Sami's not going to take that well. So far it looks really bad for her too! I keep thinking why didn't she just hit the guy over the head with something instead of shooting him. Oh well now Ej's got his work cut out for him or Sami is screwed![/quote]

Why or why can't Sami shut up for once. Ej keeps telling her to not say anymore but she dies. If I hear Sami say he was gonna kill rafe I had to save or protect him I'm gonna break my tv. It's getting me and.. Ej very upset. It almost sounds like Shes trying to convenice herself she did the right thing.

She just a mess and the more she opens her mouth the bigger hole shes putting herself in.

Ej is gonna have to do some serious damage. control

#1678   2013/06/13 12:50PM
    sharon n nic...

[quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

Yeah, Sami's not going to take that well. So far it looks really bad for her too! I keep thinking why didn't she just hit the guy over the head with something instead of shooting him. Oh well now Ej's got his work cut out for him or Sami is screwed![/quote]

Why or why can't Sami shut up for once. Ej keeps telling her to not say anymore but she dies. If I hear Sami say he was gonna kill rafe I had to save or protect him I'm gonna break my tv. It's getting me and.. Ej very upset. It almost sounds like Shes trying to convenice herself she did the right thing.

She just a mess and the more she opens her mouth the bigger hole shes putting herself in.

Ej is gonna have to do some serious damage. control[/quote]

All I can say is.... Thank God EJ loves Sami!

He has been telling her to keep her big mouth quite but she just doesn't listen!

EJAMI is never easy.....

#1679   2013/06/13 11:30PM
    Moms Days

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote ejami2012: [quote]Quote Jen821: [quote]Quote allmylovingdays: She says these things and I want EJ to over that stuff...not the garbage he overheard with that cow the day.

Ej is gonna have to do some serious damage. control[/quote]

All I can say is.... Thank God EJ loves Sami!

He has been telling her to keep her big mouth quite but she just doesn't listen!

EJAMI is never easy..... [/quote]

You would think Sami being raised in a police family would know better than to talk. She needs to take the "right to remain silent" part of her miranda rights to heart. I loved at the very end when he told her not to say another word that she finally kept quite. She needs to make sure she does not say one more thing she is not told to say by her EJ or Justin.

#1680   2013/06/14 04:33AM
    dazgonby

omg...doesn't Ej have any duct tape

« 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list