List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113509, Replies: 2369
    « 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 » »| page:
    #1661   2013/06/12 11:15AM
    Re: SAMI
    EpicFail

Quote Jen821: I wish Sami had just hit the guy over the head from behind with her gun instead of shooting him because this is going to go on forever!

Hope always treats Sami like a douche bag, what has she ever done to her. Always bad mouthing her to everyone.

Is the statement Sami gave to Hope and Abe at the hospital even legal? Ej can represent her but I don't think he was acting as her lawyer or counselor at the moment they were pressing her for a statement. Abe even told Ej to shut up when he was calling the guy a dirt cop. How is that a fair statement?

They should have closed off the crime scene in Rafes room but didn't. Now the knife is missing and what about the dirty cops cell phone? Do the cops have his phone that would prove something his last call was to Stefano. Stupid Salem PD!

yes the statement is legal since she said she wanted to tell them what happened.

Whoever called Stefano used Bernardi's phone, so I assume whoever took the knife also took the phone.

#1662   2013/06/12 11:22AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: I wish Sami had just hit the guy over the head from behind with her gun instead of shooting him because this is going to go on forever!

Hope always treats Sami like a douche bag, what has she ever done to her. Always bad mouthing her to everyone.

Is the statement Sami gave to Hope and Abe at the hospital even legal? Ej can represent her but I don't think he was acting as her lawyer or counselor at the moment they were pressing her for a statement. Abe even told Ej to shut up when he was calling the guy a dirt cop. How is that a fair statement?

They should have closed off the crime scene in Rafes room but didn't. Now the knife is missing and what about the dirty cops cell phone? Do the cops have his phone that would prove something his last call was to Stefano. Stupid Salem PD!
    . I don't think it's legal. And wait till you see today's show. Jeez.

I like that Sami told EJ that she loved him only, but he couldn't even joke with her as he always does about staying out of trouble

There is absolutely nothing legal that happened in that room! And that alone should let Sami walk.
    Hope has gotten on my last nerve and cannot even stand to watch her anymore. She has been such a total biotch to Sami for the longest time. And she can't even be considered a cop anymore...

#1663   2013/06/12 11:26AM
    EpicFail

what Sami said to Hope was legal.

#1664   2013/06/12 11:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail:

yes the statement is legal since she said she wanted to tell them what happened.

Whoever called Stefano used Bernardi's phone, so I assume whoever took the knife also took the phone.

Can they check Stefano'S phone records ??

#1665   2013/06/12 11:30AM
    EpicFail

they'd need probable cause for a warrant, but it would probably trace back to a burner phone anyway. And at this point, they know Sami shot Bernardi and have no clue Stef is actually involved.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 11:31AM
    #1666   2013/06/12 11:36AM
    Rosieroserson

What Hope does may be legal, but very stupid... as usual. Seems like she lost her brain when Bo left Salem. Did she win her badge at the local lottery or something?! I don't like her anymore

#1667   2013/06/12 11:43AM
    EpicFail

The very first thing Hope should've done was arrest Sami and read her her Miranda rights - that way when Sami decided to talk after being advised by EJ not to until represented by an attorney this would've been considered a legal confession. Although her statement is still considered legal, the fact that she wasn't mriandized first makes the statement mirky.

#1668   2013/06/12 11:53AM
    dazgonby

The first thing Hope should have done is secure the scene and not take advantage of the fact she was trying to get information without reading Sami her rights...and making it seem ok to just tell her everything...pleeze!
    And why would a consultant even be allowed in a crime scene?
    Why would she say it was ok for Kate and Gabi to stay in there? Oh that's right she did tell them not to touch anything.
    Like I said...nothing legal happened in that room.
    Even a halfazz lawyer could get someone off with this crap.

#1669   2013/06/12 11:56AM
    EpicFail

It's like it's Hope's first day on the job - she's completely incompetent.

#1670   2013/06/12 12:02PM
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: It's like it's Hope's first day on the job - she's completely incompetent.

And that is what makes this whole thing so stupid!

« 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list