List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106635, Replies: 2369
    « 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 » »| page:
    #1651   2013/06/10 04:16PM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Since everything is possible on a soap, maybe Sami could just miraclously forget him? who?

Sami is going to be with EJ. JS and AS both said that this summer is going to lots of great Ejami. JS in Atlanta said they are still doing good which gets us through the summer and AS said her favorite Ejami moments are coming. It is supposed to be a great summer with lots of twists and turns but good for Ejami. I just want to take something to forget the today and the past week...YUCK!

Thank you! I am hoping this will be an Ejami summer!

A wonderful Ejami summer to remember!

#1652   2013/06/11 08:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Since everything is possible on a soap, maybe Sami could just miraclously forget him? who?

Sami is going to be with EJ. JS and AS both said that this summer is going to lots of great Ejami. JS in Atlanta said they are still doing good which gets us through the summer and AS said her favorite Ejami moments are coming. It is supposed to be a great summer with lots of twists and turns but good for Ejami. I just want to take something to forget the today and the past week...YUCK!

Thank you! I am hoping this will be an Ejami summer!

good to know because the recap from yesterday SUCKED. I can't even imagine Sami not thinking about her kids, this past half year its' been about Will getting to be with her kids and then she fckingdoes this shite.....when will she see the kids???

#1653   2013/06/11 12:09PM
    dazgonby

So I guess they will drag this out all summer with Sami and shooting that dirty cop...oh I forgot, Hope said that he was a good friend to Rafe...ARE U KIDDING ME...and when she said they don't assume...REALLY...and what is with Abe...messing with Sami and Ej...is he a cop again? I mean what was this any business to him. And to let 2 people stay in the crime scene...Sami you could be screwed...with cops like that!
    Totally disgusted

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/11 12:14PM
    #1654   2013/06/11 06:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami will be just fine with EJ at her side. EJ will never let anything happen to her. He might have to make a deal with his father and forget about leaving him with nothing for now.

#1655   2013/06/11 06:50PM
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby: So I guess they will drag this out all summer with Sami and shooting that dirty cop...oh I forgot, Hope said that he was a good friend to Rafe...ARE U KIDDING ME...and when she said they don't assume...REALLY...and what is with Abe...messing with Sami and Ej...is he a cop again? I mean what was this any business to him. And to let 2 people stay in the crime scene...Sami you could be screwed...with cops like that!
    Totally disgusted

OMG.. So glad I read your post.. I SOOO AGREE!!!!!!!!!! RAFE RAFE RAFE..BARF puke!!! Why can't someone else have a s/l except for the writer's freakin' 2-3 favs.. SICK of it!!

#1656   2013/06/11 06:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote dazgonby: So I guess they will drag this out all summer with Sami and shooting that dirty cop...oh I forgot, Hope said that he was a good friend to Rafe...ARE U KIDDING ME...and when she said they don't assume...REALLY...and what is with Abe...messing with Sami and Ej...is he a cop again? I mean what was this any business to him. And to let 2 people stay in the crime scene...Sami you could be screwed...with cops like that!
    Totally disgusted

OMG.. So glad I read your post.. I SOOO AGREE!!!!!!!!!! RAFE RAFE RAFE..BARF puke!!! Why can't someone else have a s/l except for the writer's freakin' 2-3 favs.. SICK of it!!

#1657   2013/06/12 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: So I guess they will drag this out all summer with Sami and shooting that dirty cop...oh I forgot, Hope said that he was a good friend to ...ARE U KIDDING ME...and when she said they don't assume...REALLY...and what is with Abe...messing with Sami and Ej...is he a cop again? I mean what was this any business to him. And to let 2 people stay in the crime scene...Sami you could be screwed...with cops like that!
    Totally disgusted

Im still in shock that she did this without any foresight or thought about her babies. Its utterly ridiculous.

But I agree with Sharon N Nic that Sami has a man at her side who will fight tooth and nail and loves her cray cray so GOD I HOPE it doesn't take all summer but I have a feeling we are going to be in this for the long haul.

#1658   2013/06/12 08:40AM
    Jen821

I wish Sami had just hit the guy over the head from behind with her gun instead of shooting him because this is going to go on forever!

Hope always treats Sami like a douche bag, what has she ever done to her. Always bad mouthing her to everyone.

Is the statement Sami gave to Hope and Abe at the hospital even legal? Ej can represent her but I don't think he was acting as her lawyer or counselor at the moment they were pressing her for a statement. Abe even told Ej to shut up when he was calling the guy a dirt cop. How is that a fair statement?

They should have closed off the crime scene in Rafes room but didn't. Now the knife is missing and what about the dirty cops cell phone? Do the cops have his phone that would prove something his last call was to Stefano. Stupid Salem PD!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/12 08:46AM
    #1659   2013/06/12 08:54AM
    ejami2012

Quote Jen821: I wish Sami had just hit the guy over the head from behind with her gun instead of shooting him because this is going to go on forever!

Hope always treats Sami like a douche bag, what has she ever done to her. Always bad mouthing her to everyone.

Is the statement Sami gave to Hope and Abe at the hospital even legal? Ej can represent her but I don't think he was acting as her lawyer or counselor at the moment they were pressing her for a statement. Abe even told Ej to shut up when he was calling the guy a dirt cop. How is that a fair statement?

They should have closed off the crime scene in Rafes room but didn't. Now the knife is missing and what about the dirty cops cell phone? Do the cops have his phone that would prove something his last call was to Stefano. Stupid Salem PD!

Kate got ne mad she loved saying Sami shot him emphasing it. Ungrateful b@#ch. He perfect lover wouldn't have been that anymore if not for Sami. Hope too she was downing Sami every chance she got. Abe said seemed right to him and Hope says nope with Sami it never is she wouldn't even gve get the benefit of doubt. Still think everyone holds it against Sami causrr she dumped St Roofus for Ej.

#1660   2013/06/12 11:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Jen821: I wish Sami had just hit the guy over the head from behind with her gun instead of shooting him because this is going to go on forever!

. I don't think it's legal. And wait till you see today's show. Jeez.

I like that Sami told EJ that she loved him only, but he couldn't even joke with her as he always does about staying out of trouble

« 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list