List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 108599, Replies: 2369
    « 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:
    #1641   2013/06/06 04:51PM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami shouldn't let this battle between Kate, which has been going on for years, get in the way of her happiness with EJ.

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.

Am I worried......not one bit!

In fact, I may be looking forward to Sami pleading, chasing
    and begging EJ for a chance to prove her love.

I like that Idea!

I'm thinking such nasty thoughts that only EJAMI can bring.

With or without reading Ejami fanfiction?

#1642   2013/06/06 04:53PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami shouldn't let this battle between Kate, which has been going on for years, get in the way of her happiness with EJ.

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.

I agree, he should really keep her busy

#1643   2013/06/06 05:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

I agree, he should really keep her busy

#1644   2013/06/07 01:40AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.Am I worried......not one bit!

I agree, he should really keep her busy :D

#1645   2013/06/07 05:17AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.Am I worried......not one bit!

DITTO!

#1646   2013/06/10 11:06AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

DITTO!

Sami getting in trouble cause of Rafe. Not happy . Why is her gun loaded anyway.. stupid Ejami angst. GT much be writing again. He loves his bf and Safe.

I have no doubt Sami is in love with Ej and wants a future as the ejamifamli Have to see how today plays out with her toward Rafe. One thing I go not believe she wants him back but she doesnt want Himvwith. Kate. It's time for Sami to chase Ej to show how much she loves. him. but not gonna happen cause stupid Rafe.. if Ssmi was still Hung up on him she would be at hospital a lot.

I think Sami is gonna be set up probably Steffy since the weapon to cut it off goes missing. Steffy told her she nothing but a pawn and never interfer with something he does . And she does it twice.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/10 11:10AM
    #1647   2013/06/10 02:14PM
    Hard hat

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

DITTO!

Sami getting in trouble cause of Rafe. Not happy . Why is her gun loaded anyway.. stupid Ejami angst. GT much be writing again. He loves his bf and Safe.

I have no doubt Sami is in love with Ej and wants a future as the ejamifamli Have to see how today plays out with her toward Rafe. One thing I go not believe she wants him back but she doesnt want Himvwith. Kate. It's time for Sami to chase Ej to show how much she loves. him. but not gonna happen cause stupid Rafe.. if Ssmi was still Hung up on him she would be at hospital a lot.

I think Sami is gonna be set up probably Steffy since the weapon to cut it off goes missing. Steffy told her she nothing but a pawn and never interfer with something he does . And she does it twice.

Gosh between Hope and Sami, this show could be mistaken for a Wild West show instead of DOOLs.I think she cares (Rafe) for him a lot and
    and regardless what other fans think they always have her going from
    guy to guy after all it is a soap and there all all kinds of fans out there.

#1648   2013/06/10 02:21PM
    Rosieroserson

Since everything is possible on a soap, maybe Sami could just miraclously forget him? who?

#1649   2013/06/10 04:09PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson: Since everything is possible on a soap, maybe Sami could just miraclously forget him? who?

Sami is going to be with EJ. JS and AS both said that this summer is going to lots of great Ejami. JS in Atlanta said they are still doing good which gets us through the summer and AS said her favorite Ejami moments are coming. It is supposed to be a great summer with lots of twists and turns but good for Ejami. I just want to take something to forget the today and the past week...YUCK!

#1650   2013/06/10 04:13PM
    flightygirl

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Since everything is possible on a soap, maybe Sami could just miraclously forget him? who?

Sami is going to be with EJ. JS and AS both said that this summer is going to lots of great Ejami. JS in Atlanta said they are still doing good which gets us through the summer and AS said her favorite Ejami moments are coming. It is supposed to be a great summer with lots of twists and turns but good for Ejami. I just want to take something to forget the today and the past week...YUCK!

Thank you! I am hoping this will be an Ejami summer!

« 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list