List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 109598, Replies: 2369
    « 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 » »| page:
    #1631   2013/06/01 12:41PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

:] [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Sami doesn't have time for
    He's in his right place and hasn't been missed
    EJ is keeping her busy with urgent demands upstairs......not workrelated [/quote

I love that just one.of ejs kisses makes sami want to jump his bones and makes her forget everything else. Just love love love how Ej can turn his Sami on with just one kiss

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 12:44PM
    #1632   2013/06/01 03:19PM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson: Sami doesn't have time for
    EJ is keeping her busy with urgent demands upstairs......not workrelated

I think the preview and spoiler about EJ wondering about Sami is just bone to the Safe people, but in reality it will be much like the Stefano/Sami spoiler which played out very differently. Sami loves her man and is completely happy with him.

#1633   2013/06/01 04:19PM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:

I think the preview and spoiler about EJ wondering about Sami is just bone to the Safe people, but in reality it will be much like the Stefano/Sami spoiler which played out very differently. Sami loves her man and is completely happy with him.

This is just a safe tease. Not what it seems just like the proposal was. I just love how little Sami is next to Ej and loved the promo when she jumped into his arms and the kiss. Yes Sami is engaged to the man of her dreams and we all know it just like Ej is engaged to the women of his dreams. Prince Charming Ej and his beautiful Princess Samantha .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/01 04:28PM
    #1634   2013/06/01 04:35PM
    ejami2012

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

This is just a safe tease. Not what it seems just like the proposal was. I just love how little Sami is next to Ej and loved the promo when she jumped into his arms and the kiss. Yes Sami is engaged to the man of her dreams and we all know it just like Ej is engaged to the women of his dreams. Prince Charming Ej and his beautiful Princess Samantha .

Ej loves picking up his lil Samantha so easily

#1635   2013/06/05 10:07AM
    flightygirl

Sami get your act together!! Do you love EJ or not?

#1636   2013/06/05 12:39PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami shouldn't let this battle between Kate, which has been going on for years, get in the way of her happiness with EJ.

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.

Am I worried......not one bit!

In fact, I may be looking forward to Sami pleading, chasing
    and begging EJ for a chance to prove her love.

#1637   2013/06/05 12:43PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami shouldn't let this battle between Kate, which has been going on for years, get in the way of her happiness with EJ.

Sami has no feelings for rafe but her passion to "out-do" kate just might land her in trouble with EJ.

I like that Idea!

#1638   2013/06/05 12:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Sami shouldn't let this battle between Kate, which has been going on for years, get in the way of her happiness with EJ.

I like that Idea!

I'm thinking such nasty thoughts that only EJAMI can bring.

#1639   2013/06/05 02:58PM
    Moms Days

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:

I like that Idea!

I think EJ shouldn't settle for anything less. I have always said that Sami needs to do a little chasing of EJ now. Fair is fair afterall.

#1640   2013/06/06 05:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote flightygirl:

I like that Idea!

I think EJ shouldn't settle for anything less. I have always said that Sami needs to do a little chasing of EJ now. Fair is fair afterall.
    I agree she really needs to work to show him how much he means to her and only HIM!!

Ali was tweeting last night. Most are about her and Kate's scenes.

Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow 7h
    #Kami❤ RT @DAYS_DOOL81: Your scenes with @Ali_Sweeney were great today. I always like a good knock-down, drag-out, cat-fight. #DAYS

Shelly Arnold ‏@Sassymama66 6h
    @laurenkoslow @DAYS_DOOL81 @Ali_Sweeney Sometimes it looks like when you 2 go at it you are trying not to laugh or have fits of giggles LOL

Lauren Koslow ‏@laurenkoslow 3h
    Well.. It definitely is a joy 2 work together! #goodtimes @Sassymama66 @DAYS_DOOL81 @Ali_Sweeney

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney 1h
    @laurenkoslow @Sassymama66 @DAYS_DOOL81 i love working w LK! how S &K fight, then Will is hurt they are side by side. then back to fighting.

Me personally I don't understand cat fights. When you hear it about it happening I think Jerry Springer and trash.

« 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list