List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106710, Replies: 2369
    « 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 » »| page:
    #1621   2013/05/30 12:22PM
    Re: SAMI
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays: stjarna Sami said 'Did you forget Melanie'

nothing much.

I need her to go home and take a shower.

Yes and Ej joins her or better yet she comes home to a wonderful bath and Ej waiting to help bathe her and other things

As for Rafe he is a control freak and he couldn't control Sami it wouldn't work. Now he's dumbed down one if the toughest ladies in Salem Kate. That's two for two. Sami.wised up and got out before she was destroyed now its Kates turn

Who cares about Kate?! I don't! and about Rate even less!

Ejami need to meet at home...for whatever... shower or....

#1622   2013/05/30 12:43PM
    dazgonby

When Gabi said to Nick it was to protect her from Sami...I thought: oh boy, here we go...then I was totally shocked when Nick told Gabi that it had nothing to do with Sami!
    I thought for sure they would sweep that under a rug somewhere.
    Not sure anything will come of it but at least it was said

#1623   2013/05/30 05:29PM
    Moms Days

Quote dazgonby: When Gabi said to Nick it was to protect her from Sami...I thought: oh boy, here we go...then I was totally shocked when Nick told Gabi that it had nothing to do with Sami!

We just need a new day desperately! I think they have spent half a month on this one day. Sami is looking haggard and definitely needs a shower. EJ needs to come get her and take her home for a bath and bed. I think they need a couple of days in bed to catch up on their rest.

#1624   2013/05/30 06:13PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote dazgonby: When Gabi said to Nick it was to protect her from Sami...I thought: oh boy, here we go...then I was totally shocked when Nick told Gabi that it had nothing to do with Sami!

We just need a new day desperately! I think they have spent half a month on this one day. Sami is looking haggard and definitely needs a shower. EJ needs to come get her and take her home for a bath and bed. I think they need a couple of days in bed to catch up on their rest.
    my GOD yes my poor Sami her hair has the look of unwashed and in desperate need of shampoo. I love the idea of EJ having a bath ready for her and joining her. I think when I watch this episode on Soapnet I will tweet this wish!!!

#1625   2013/05/30 06:21PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

my GOD yes my poor Sami her hair has the look of unwashed and in desperate need of shampoo. I love the idea of EJ having a bath ready for her and joining her. I think when I watch this episode on Soapnet I will tweet this wish!!!

They should be bathing in champagne, showering in the rain and making love insain ( ly)

#1626   2013/05/30 06:57PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

They should be bathing in champagne, showering in the rain and making love insain ( ly)

Beautifully put.

#1627   2013/05/31 01:12AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

Beautifully put.

#1628   2013/05/31 08:09PM
    ejami2012

SPOILER....

Sami is ENAGED to the MAN OF HER DREAMS . I think Sami and myself feel Rafe needs s lovely young woman to love and have a family with. and I'm sorry but Kate isn't her. Sami is happier than shes ever bee in her life and o think she wants the same for Rafe once again Kate isn't her am I apologize Rafe is not into Kate as Kate thinks he is I still feel she's rebound. If Rafe found s young love interest he can have the family .he always wanted Sami would be happy for him. There is no doubt in my mind Sami is totally and completely in love with Ej. ..

#1629   2013/06/01 08:07AM
    allmylovingdays

the sneak peek under the daily said "Sami gets arrested?" oh EJ ..what did you do? I am glad it has nothing to do with that lousy gun!!! Otherwise I am not reading Spoilers.

I loved it the other day that she called EJ while she was with Will and then we got the same treatment from EJ yesterday her was talking to her about not being at the wedding and then afterwards telling her he didn't know much on why the wedding was called off. Those are the little things I need when they aren't on screen together.

Sami is all in this time -- I want the writers to make it clear and no more of the stupid interloping crap.

I need Sami with her kids and EJ pronto!!

#1630   2013/06/01 08:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Sami doesn't have time for
    He's in his right place and hasn't been missed
    EJ is keeping her busy with urgent demands upstairs......not workrelated

« 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list