List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 113286, Replies: 2369
    « 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 » »| page:
    #1611   2013/05/29 01:36PM
    Re: SAMI
    sickofsami

Sami is the epitome of trailer trash. She only regrets getting caught. Her character is presented as a "royal Brady" and I would say she's the worst of the bunch. I can't stand how Rafe and EJ go on and on about what a wonderful mother she is when she barely has anything to do with her children and what time she does have she spends telling lies, calling the kettle black (Kate, Chloe, Nicole) or cheating on men that really love her. I say let the hag get what's coming to her. The whole town knows what she is and truth be known she has no intentions of changing. She just wants to be worshiped for being the selfish, cheating, backstabbing witch she is.

#1612   2013/05/29 03:47PM
    Moms Days

Quote sickofsami: Sami is the epitome of trailer trash. She only regrets getting caught. Her character is presented as a "royal Brady" and I would say she's the worst of the bunch. I can't stand how Rafe and EJ go on and on about what a wonderful mother she is when she barely has anything to do with her children and what time she does have she spends telling lies, calling the kettle black (Kate, Chloe, Nicole) or cheating on men that really love her. I say let the hag get what's coming to her. The whole town knows what she is and truth be known she has no intentions of changing. She just wants to be worshiped for being the selfish, cheating, backstabbing witch she is.

WOW! Talk about judgmental. Actually considering they show Sami with children on the show more than any other soap mom or dad on this show I find that comment pretty interesting-I wonder what you write about Marlena,Hope or Jennifer (sent hers off to boarding school). As far as the Trailer Trash label I think if you consider the fact she was kidnapped as child, was always made to feel like she was never as good as her sister, completely neglected by her own mother, walked in on her mother cheating on her father, and violently raped as a teenager then maybe there are reasons for her her acting out and insecurities. Sami has never been in a relationship where she was accepted for who she is. Everyone she cares about in her life judges her and makes sure she knows she is found lacking.

I really like Sami because she is a survivor and fights for what she wants. She does not pretend to be perfect and in fact actually beats herself up more than anyone on the show. She also forgives her judgmental, hypocritical and self righteous family even though they have each done equally terrible things but they walk around thinking their poop doesn't stink.

#1613   2013/05/29 05:41PM
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sickofsami: Sami is the epitome of trailer trash. She only regrets getting caught. Her character is presented as a "royal Brady" and I would say she's the worst of the bunch. I can't stand how Rafe and EJ go on and on about what a wonderful mother she is when she barely has anything to do with her children and what time she does have she spends telling lies, calling the kettle black (Kate, Chloe, Nicole) or cheating on men that really love her. I say let the hag get what's coming to her. The whole town knows what she is and truth be known she has no intentions of changing. She just wants to be worshiped for being the selfish, cheating, backstabbing witch she is.

WOW! Talk about judgmental. Actually considering they show Sami with children on the show more than any other soap mom or dad on this show I find that comment pretty interesting-I wonder what you write about Marlena,Hope or Jennifer (sent hers off to boarding school). As far as the Trailer Trash label I think if you consider the fact she was kidnapped as child, was always made to feel like she was never as good as her sister, completely neglected by her own mother, walked in on her mother cheating on her father, and violently raped as a teenager then maybe there are reasons for her her acting out and insecurities. Sami has never been in a relationship where she was accepted for who she is. Everyone she cares about in her life judges her and makes sure she knows she is found lacking.

I really like Sami because she is a survivor and fights for what she wants. She does not pretend to be perfect and in fact actually beats herself up more than anyone on the show. She also forgives her judgmental, hypocritical and self righteous family even though they have each done equally terrible things but they walk around thinking their poop doesn't stink.

I love your post and I love Sami. She went through a lot growing up more than any other person on the soap. Long time viewers know the real Sami and she's finally being herself thanks to Ejs love. As far as her kids she and Ej spend more time with them than anyone else. Sami doesn't write the show as some forget. Yes Sami has been with a few men but none of them were her true love. She tried to be happy tried for her families approval not where
    her heart belonged. She is where her heart always was now with Ej. If some are mad that she isn't with Rafe sorry bout that. She was never meant to be with him but they had to get him on the soap somehow so they put him with the leading lady. Now that ship has sunk. Sami has moved on and living her dream being loved for who she is. Rafe needs to follow her exampleand move on.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/29 05:45PM
    #1614   2013/05/30 04:10AM
    stjarna

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Moms Days:

I love your post and I love Sami. She went through a lot growing up more than any other person on the soap. Long time viewers know the real Sami and she's finally being herself thanks to Ejs love. As far as her kids she and Ej spend more time with them than anyone else. Sami doesn't write the show as some forget. Yes Sami has been with a few men but none of them were her true love. She tried to be happy tried for her families approval not where
    her heart belonged. She is where her heart always was now with Ej. If some are mad that she isn't with Rafe sorry bout that. She was never meant to be with him but they had to get him on the soap somehow so they put him with the leading lady. Now that ship has sunk. Sami has moved on and living her dream being loved for who she is. Rafe needs to follow her exampleand move on.

Hear, hear!

By the way- what was that Samantha muffled to Maggie about Melanie- didn't quite catch it?!

#1615   2013/05/30 05:13AM
    allmylovingdays

stjarna Sami said 'Did you forget Melanie'

nothing much.

I need her to go home and take a shower.

#1616   2013/05/30 09:05AM
    HouseTops

I love Sami!!

#1617   2013/05/30 11:10AM
    sickofsami

Sami is by far the most protected witch in Salem. I've never seen her apologize for anyone's benefit but her own. It's what she does when she gets caught so they feel sorry for her. Generally it gets her right back where she wants to be. When she cheated on Rafe (accepted her as she was by the way) it was because she thought her son was dead??? Not the first thing a healthy person does. I love when Will calls her out though because he knows better than anyone what a bad mother can do to a person. He's already a better person than she is at his young age(saving Nick's life) but if he does become selfish I hope it's toward her. I would love to see "pay day" when it comes for her better than any female in town attitude. As far as being judgemental, if it walks and talks like a duck, it's a pretty safe bet it's a duck.

#1618   2013/05/30 11:18AM
    sickofsami

and by the way, Jennifer is just as bad without the trailer trash part. The way she came after Dan when her husband was barely cold was appalling. She wouldn't dream of allowing him to date anyone she didn't like. She nearly ruined Abe and the harrassment she gave Nicole would probably in fact cause her to lose an at risk pregnancy.

#1619   2013/05/30 11:19AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: stjarna Sami said 'Did you forget Melanie'

nothing much.

Yes and Ej joins her or better yet she comes home to a wonderful bath and Ej waiting to help bathe her and other things

As for Rafe he is a control freak and he couldn't control Sami it wouldn't work. Now he's dumbed down one if the toughest ladies in Salem Kate. That's two for two. Sami.wised up and got out before she was destroyed now its Kates turn

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/30 11:21AM
    #1620   2013/05/30 12:20PM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: stjarna Sami said 'Did you forget Melanie'

nothing much.

thanks ALMD!

I wonder where this will though,Samantha hasn't said it without something coming out of it, hm....

« 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list