List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 112149, Replies: 2369
    « 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 » »| page:
    #1601   2013/05/20 08:51PM
    Re: SAMI
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays: What was that strange hop step Sami did when EJ said she could ride that train on her own. And she said he wasnt going anywhere, it just cracks me up watching that scene and her little jumping move

I loved Sami's reactions when EJ just let her have it today(including the hot makeup sex). I have never seen anyone handle her as well as EJ did today. When he let her know that if she did not believe in him he did not want her and her shock was wonderful. Then kissing her to shut her up was the best! Sami is at her best when she is with EJ. Their chemistry is off the charts!!!

#1602   2013/05/22 05:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Sweetie get your BEYOITCH ON!!! I hope she slaps Kate back HARD TODAY!!

#1603   2013/05/22 05:49AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: Sweetie get your BEYOITCH ON!!! I hope she slaps Kate back HARD TODAY!!

I hope so too!!! Go Samantha!!!!

#1604   2013/05/22 05:50AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Sweetie get your BEYOITCH ON!!! I hope she slaps Kate back HARD TODAY!!

I would love that . Kate did a lots of things to Sami its about time Sami gets Kate back. I hopes she slaps her too. But she probably won't cause she will get call about Will. Once Will is ok and Ej cleared as suspect hope Sami is there when Kate heard and says b$%&* I told you Ej didn't do it and slaps Kate halfway to Sunday. Maybe a punch we all know Sami has a mean right cross.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 05:54AM
    #1605   2013/05/22 05:51AM
    dazgonby

And we know that Sami could do it...still remember when she did a smack down on Nicole when she found out about Sydney
    I just wished just once...just one time..that Sami could have her "I told you so" moment...line them all up and let them try to say 'oh well it was Ej what do you expect'... then lets have a major smack down...guess that would be a tad too much since there are so many of the self rightous idiots.

#1606   2013/05/22 05:52AM
    dazgonby

Quote ejami2012:

I would love that . Kate did slit of things to Sami its about time Sami gets Kate back. I hopes she slaps her too. But she probably won't cause she will get call about Will. Once Will is ok and Ej cleared as suspect hope Sami is there when Kate heard and says b$%&* I told you Ej didn't do it and slaps Kate halfway to Sunday.

That would work for me

#1607   2013/05/22 05:55AM
    stjarna

Quote dazgonby:

And we know that Sami could do it...still remember when she did a smack down on Nicole when she found out about Sydney
    I just wished just once...just one time..that Sami could have her "I told you so" moment...line them all up and let them try to say 'oh well it was Ej what do you expect'... then lets have a major smack down...guess that would be a tad too much since there are so many of the self rightous idiots.

When it comes out who actually has done it! So Samantha can wipe their smug faces with the fact that EJ didn't do it! and that he is not responsible for all bad that goes on in Salemville!

#1608   2013/05/22 06:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:

I would love that . Kate did a lots of things to Sami its about time Sami gets Kate back. I hopes she slaps her too. But she probably won't cause she will get call about Will. Once Will is ok and Ej cleared as suspect hope Sami is there when Kate heard and says b$%&* I told you Ej didn't do it and slaps Kate halfway to Sunday. Maybe a punch we all know Sami has a mean right cross.
    I like your idea better an UPPER RIGHT CROSS right in the kisser!

#1609   2013/05/28 07:28PM
    Moms Days

I was thinking about Sami today. Her mother will not visit her at the mansion but will go there to bring Kristen down. Her Grandmother talks about her behind her back to Nicole-her worst enemy. Everyone who supposedly loves her say things that put her down every chance they get. Yet, she goes out of her way over and over to try and get their approval. It is kind of amazing.

#1610   2013/05/28 07:52PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days: I was thinking about Sami today. Her mother will not visit her at the mansion but will go there to bring Kristen down. Her Grandmother talks about her behind her back to Nicole-her worst enemy. Everyone who supposedly loves her say things that put her down every chance they get. Yet, she goes out of her way over and over to try and get their approval. It is kind of amazing.

Sami is amazing and we and EJ are the only ones to recognise it

« 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list