List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 111420, Replies: 2369
    « 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:
    #1591   2013/05/19 10:47PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.

Sami loves EJ.

And we love him

Caroline and Nicole dishing Sami is all kinds of wrong. I think Caroline us jealous cause Sami chose Ej and she dumped Victor. Nicole I don't like as much as I use too and that wasn't much but she knows Ej chose Sami so she's mad she was dumped.

#1592   2013/05/20 06:35AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline talking to Nicole about anything is just wrong!

She must have forgotten that Nicole took Sydney from Sami.

It seems like everyone has forgotten this --everyone forgets all the crimes committed in this town but not EJ's. I was thrilled that Sami was defending EJ but she really needed to take down that gabs a knotch and she needed to throw in Hopes face that Hope isn't the perfect little housewife with the perfect little family life. Didn't they send her away for a bit for trying to kill her hubby???

Make Sami step up a knotch writers and toss back their crimes and not just hmmm and hawwwww and be agreeable to these lousy hypocrites.

#1593   2013/05/20 07:36AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline talking to Nicole about anything is just wrong!

It seems like everyone has forgotten this --everyone forgets all the crimes committed in this town but not EJ's. I was thrilled that Sami was defending EJ but she really needed to take down that gabs a knotch and she needed to throw in Hopes face that Hope isn't the perfect little housewife with the perfect little family life. Didn't they send her away for a bit for trying to kill her hubby???

Make Sami step up a knotch writers and toss back their crimes and not just hmmm and hawwwww and be agreeable to these lousy hypocrites.

Good post!

#1594   2013/05/20 08:50AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:

Well said! I think it would have been hysterical if Sami had thrown Hope's assaults and attempted murders in her face, and then turned to Gabi and said and what crime is Rafe covering up for you right now? Lucas could be yea... Ej is terrible kind of like when you let me go to the Electric chair for a murder you commited. Nicole could be... considering you like to kidnap other peoples children and didn't you shoot your husband too? Kate could be... as compared to poisoning your daughter-in-law and burying people alive, Brady could be...how does it compare to helping someone kidnap my child or I don't know...burying people alive? Her mother is just to easy, adultery, killing half of Salem when she was possessed, etc. And Grandma Caroline could be...I guess it was different when you had an affair with a crime boss and then passed of his child as your husbands. Now that would make for some interesting soapy conversations instead of Sami getting verbally thrown up on by everyone and does not say anything in return.

#1595   2013/05/20 12:07PM
    dazgonby

>)

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Well said! I think it would have been hysterical if Sami had thrown Hope's assaults and attempted murders in her face, and then turned to Gabi and said and what crime is Rafe covering up for you right now? Lucas could be yea... Ej is terrible kind of like when you let me go to the Electric chair for a murder you commited. Nicole could be... considering you like to kidnap other peoples children and didn't you shoot your husband too? Kate could be... as compared to poisoning your daughter-in-law and burying people alive, Brady could be...how does it compare to helping someone kidnap my child or I don't know...burying people alive? Her mother is just to easy, adultery, killing half of Salem when she was possessed, etc. And Grandma Caroline could be...I guess it was different when you had an affair with a crime boss and then passed of his child as your husbands. Now that would make for some interesting soapy conversations instead of Sami getting verbally thrown up on by everyone and does not say anything in return.

OMG...I want you writing for Sami

You hit the nail on the head...why shouldn't Sami throw everything back at those hateful idiots who always are making her seem like she is nothing!

Everyone that has taken the attitude that Sami is so wrong needs to take a peek at their own lives....and with Sami helping them down memory lane!

#1596   2013/05/20 12:13PM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

These are the kind of soapy conversations I wish people on this show would have.

#1597   2013/05/20 12:29PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami you just found out, if you didn't already know, how much EJ loves you!

Their fight was ALL KINDS OF EJAMI MAGIC!!!

#1598   2013/05/20 01:29PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

These are the kind of soapy conversations I wish people on this show would have.

I want to tweet this whole thing to the writers! twitter is only 149 or 169 characters though..damn

#1599   2013/05/20 01:37PM
    flightygirl

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I love this post!

#1600   2013/05/20 08:36PM
    allmylovingdays

What was that strange hop step Sami did when EJ said she could ride that train on her own. And she said he wasnt going anywhere, it just cracks me up watching that scene and her little jumping move

« 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list