List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 114186, Replies: 2369
    « 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 » »| page:
    #1581   2013/05/17 11:49AM
    Re: SAMI
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

Writers move on with rafe, give the man a life and leave EJAMI alone!

flightygirl, you know who has Samantha's heart.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 11:50AM
    #1582   2013/05/17 12:06PM
    dazgonby

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.

Sami loves EJ.

Thank goodness because that family she comes from is insane!

Now Caroline tells NICOLE that Sami is an idiot...are you kidding me....that leaves noone in Sami's family that has her back or loves her just for her.

Trouble is Sami loves them all and stands up for them all...gee, who does that make the better person.

#1583   2013/05/18 06:20AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote wwwwww:

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.

Sami loves EJ.

Now Caroline tells NICOLE that Sami is an idiot...are you kidding me....that leaves noone in Sami's family that has her back or loves her just for her.

Trouble is Sami loves them all and stands up for them all...gee, who does that make the better person.

I wanted to try and say well grandma Caroline is taking for her brain but she was a douchebag ---she said that to Niki and then she made the comment about 'arresting someone ' what was she doing with Johnny anyway she said she doesnt' babysit them anymore with an attitude ....

SAMI live your own life stop listening to others and try to figure things out on your own.

#1584   2013/05/19 11:16AM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote wwwwww:

Sami loves EJ.

I wanted to try and say well grandma Caroline is taking for her brain but she was a douchebag ---she said that to Niki and then she made the comment about 'arresting someone ' what was she doing with Johnny anyway she said she doesnt' babysit them anymore with an attitude ....

SAMI live your own life stop listening to others and try to figure things out on your own.

After everything Nicole has done to Sami I cannot believe Grandma Caroline would criticize her to Nicole. Talk about having your priorities all screwed up. Considering that Grandma C had an affair with a crime boss while she was married I do not see how she can stand in judgment of Sami.

Bottom line...Sami will stand by EJ and she spent the entire day Friday defending him to everyone. Just because she asked him to his face for the truth does not mean she she is giving up on him, it just means she knows what he is capable of and she wants to hear it from him. Also, when she went to Rafe she did not tell him she loved him, she said she cared. She also immediately went to EJ for her support. I think it shows how strong her feelings are for EJ that she did not have to hide her sadness from him and she knew Ej would understand that she would not want Rafe to be hurt. Lately she is telling EJ repeatedly how much she loves him. I think Ejami is getting stroner and Sami's love for him is getting stronger.

#1585   2013/05/19 11:24AM
    dazgonby

AND...Ej is the one that ask if Sami could see good ole Agent ouch-I-hurt!

#1586   2013/05/19 12:41PM
    stjarna

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote wwwwww:

Sami loves EJ.

After everything Nicole has done to Sami I cannot believe Grandma Caroline would criticize her to Nicole. Talk about having your priorities all screwed up. Considering that Grandma C had an affair with a crime boss while she was married I do not see how she can stand in judgment of Sami.

Bottom line...Sami will stand by EJ and she spent the entire day Friday defending him to everyone. Just because she asked him to his face for the truth does not mean she she is giving up on him, it just means she knows what he is capable of and she wants to hear it from him. Also, when she went to Rafe she did not tell him she loved him, she said she cared. She also immediately went to EJ for her support. I think it shows how strong her feelings are for EJ that she did not have to hide her sadness from him and she knew Ej would understand that she would not want Rafe to be hurt. Lately she is telling EJ repeatedly how much she loves him. I think Ejami is getting stroner and Sami's love for him is getting stronger.

agree moms days!

I will not start on Caroline, cos she really gets me worked up!
    I don't like Nicole really, and she really is nothing but a busy body bore!

Go Samantha!!!!

#1587   2013/05/19 02:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Caroline talking to Nicole about anything is just wrong!

She must have forgotten that Nicole took Sydney from Sami.

#1588   2013/05/19 03:01PM
    flightygirl

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline talking to Nicole about anything is just wrong!

I agree. That was just plain wrong.

#1589   2013/05/19 03:27PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Caroline talking to Nicole about anything is just wrong!

I agree. That was just plain wrong.

#1590   2013/05/19 05:57PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote wwwwww:

Sami loves EJ.

And we love him

« 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list