List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 100911, Replies: 2369
    « 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 » »| page:
    #1571   2013/05/16 12:06PM
    Re: SAMI
    Moms Days

Let's be honest. Marlena has always taken everyone elses side over Sami's (Belle, Carrie, Rafe, Lucas, A stranger on the street). She is more worried about Rafe's feelings and happiness than Sami's. Marlena chastised Sami for not getting back with Rafe after Marlena was the one encouraging Carrie to have an affair with Rafe? Then Marlena turns around and chastises Sami for wanting to be with EJ over Rafe because Rafe is the better Man?? I actually feel sorry for Sami having her as a mother.

#1572   2013/05/16 02:32PM
    HouseTops

I loved Sami today, she has shown who she loves and she told everyone that EJ was not responsible for smack down. Keep it up Sami!!

#1573   2013/05/16 03:10PM
    tariro

Quote Moms Days: Let's be honest. Marlena has always taken everyone elses side over Sami's (Belle, Carrie, Rafe, Lucas, A stranger on the street). She is more worried about Rafe's feelings and happiness than Sami's. Marlena chastised Sami for not getting back with Rafe after Marlena was the one encouraging Carrie to have an affair with Rafe? Then Marlena turns around and chastises Sami for wanting to be with EJ over Rafe because Rafe is the better Man?? I actually feel sorry for Sami having her as a mother.

@Momsdays this is so funny I love your comments, a lot of people say Marlena only started behaving this way when her character started being written badly and I bought it for a while then remembered that I used to watch DOOL as a kid and even back then my younger sister (then a die hard 10 year old Sami fan) hated Marlena for the very same reasons I dislike her now ,so I don't think its the writing .At least back then Marlena was shielded by her "great love that could not be" with John story so I didn't always pay attention to the other aspects of her life but now without Jarlena as a hot couple to focus on ,I find I can't stand her as a mother.

#1574   2013/05/16 05:28PM
    Moms Days

Quote tariro:
    Quote Moms Days: Let's be honest. Marlena has always taken everyone elses side over Sami's (Belle, Carrie, Rafe, Lucas, A stranger on the street). She is more worried about Rafe's feelings and happiness than Sami's. Marlena chastised Sami for not getting back with Rafe after Marlena was the one encouraging Carrie to have an affair with Rafe? Then Marlena turns around and chastises Sami for wanting to be with EJ over Rafe because Rafe is the better Man?? I actually feel sorry for Sami having her as a mother.

@Momsdays this is so funny I love your comments, a lot of people say Marlena only started behaving this way when her character started being written badly and I bought it for a while then remembered that I used to watch DOOL as a kid and even back then my younger sister (then a die hard 10 year old Sami fan) hated Marlena for the very same reasons I dislike her now ,so I don't think its the writing .At least back then Marlena was shielded by her "great love that could not be" with John story so I didn't always pay attention to the other aspects of her life but now without Jarlena as a hot couple to focus on ,I find I can't stand her as a mother.

I love that they are finally letting Sami be with EJ who is building her self-esteem. For instance when he told Will with pride not to worry about Sami getting the evidence out of Nick's room because compared to faking paternity tests this was child's play. Marlena on the other hand makes sure lets Will know she wishes Sami were different. This has been fun watching Sami grow in confidence knowing that EJ has her back and approves of her.

#1575   2013/05/17 05:33AM
    HouseTops

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote tariro:

I love that they are finally letting Sami be with EJ who is building her self-esteem. For instance when he told Will with pride not to worry about Sami getting the evidence out of Nick's room because compared to faking paternity tests this was child's play. Marlena on the other hand makes sure lets Will know she wishes Sami were different. This has been fun watching Sami grow in confidence knowing that EJ has her back and approves of her.

The best revenge of a bad childhood is to become the best adult you can be!! Go Sami!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/17 05:35AM
    #1576   2013/05/17 09:03AM
    flightygirl

I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

#1577   2013/05/17 09:09AM
    wwwwww

Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.

#1578   2013/05/17 09:45AM
    HouseTops

[quote]Quote wwwwww: [quote]Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???[/quote]

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.[/quote]

Ewwwwww!!

#1579   2013/05/17 11:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops: I loved Sami today, she has shown who she loves and she told everyone that EJ was not responsible for smack down. Keep it up Sami!!

They had her having flashbacks today. I mentioned on daily updates that those scenes weren'tt just benign. When EJ found about grace death and that the fool used forged papers to adopt. He deserved that fist in his face and more

#1580   2013/05/17 11:47AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote wwwwww:
    Quote flightygirl: I don't understand why Sami had to run to Rafe's side in the hospital. Is Rafe the past or not???

there keep this stupid story going forever does she love Rafe or EJ. I want a EJ Chloe pairing.

Sami loves EJ.

« 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list