List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 117004, Replies: 2369
    « 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 » »| page:
    #1561   2013/05/14 09:10PM
    Re: SAMI
    ejami2012

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ was there for Sami in very way today!

I know Sami was upset because of Rafe's injuries, but I love how she constantly turned to EJ for support. I think Sami's reaction was about what you would expect from her with the combination of shock that Rafe is injured and then that her ex is having sex with her children's grandmother. I am just so happy that through it all she was constantly leaning on EJ and grateful to him for understanding.

Yes Ej has always been her rock from day 1. When she was married to rafe and Ej to Nicole Sami.had to use Rafe as her rock. I know deep.inside she wanted Ej to be her rock instead of rafe. She settled for seconds with Rafe. So many times during that period both of them longed to be held in each others arms. When johnny disappeared Samis heart took her to the the only man she wanted for comfort Ej Dimera

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 09:16PM
    #1562   2013/05/15 06:26AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:

I know Sami was upset because of Rafe's injuries, but I love how she constantly turned to EJ for support. I think Sami's reaction was about what you would expect from her with the combination of shock that Rafe is injured and then that her ex is having sex with her children's grandmother. I am just so happy that through it all she was constantly leaning on EJ and grateful to him for understanding.
    and when Hope tried to say he was a suspect -SHE WAS Standing between them and was OH PLEASE! GO SAMI!

#1563   2013/05/15 02:07PM
    dazgonby

Awwww Sami's loving Mom wants to rush to her...oh wait...what was it she said to John...oh yeah...Sami was her PROBLEM.
    So sick of everyone with their attitude about Sami...they need to get a life...oh that's right...no one wants Marlena!

#1564   2013/05/15 02:19PM
    Jen821

Quote dazgonby: Awwww Sami's loving Mom wants to rush to her...oh wait...what was it she said to John...oh yeah...Sami was her PROBLEM.
    So sick of everyone with their attitude about Sami...they need to get a life...oh that's right...no one wants Marlena!

ITA! What a crapy Mother!! Sami is a mother herself now and not some problem teenager anymore! Good Post!

#1565   2013/05/15 02:33PM
    ejami2012

Quote Jen821:
    Quote dazgonby: Awwww Sami's loving Mom wants to rush to her...oh wait...what was it she said to John...oh yeah...Sami was her PROBLEM.

ITA! What a crapy Mother!! Sami is a mother herself now and not some problem teenager anymore! Good Post!

Sami does not need comfort about Rafe. Ej is her heart and he's all the comfort she needs

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/15 02:34PM
    #1566   2013/05/15 02:36PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Jen821:

Sami does not need comfort about Rafe. Ej is her heart and he's all the comfort she needs

Marlena should worry about her own relationship and leave Sami's alone.

#1567   2013/05/15 03:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Jen821:

John's going to be in bed with Kristen soon......
    and I think he's going to like it!

I love Marlena but there are times she can be really hard on Sami. And she always gives a pass to Carrie.

#1568   2013/05/15 03:13PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Moms Days:

and when Hope tried to say he was a suspect -SHE WAS Standing between them and was OH PLEASE! GO SAMI!

I love love love my Hope....

But Sami was protecting her man, from her family, and I loved it!

#1569   2013/05/16 04:57AM
    HouseTops

Sami, where are you, EJ is looking for you!!

#1570   2013/05/16 07:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops: Sami, where are you, EJ is looking for you!!

« 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list