List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106738, Replies: 2369
    « 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 » »| page:
    #1541   2013/05/08 01:21PM
    Re: SAMI
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote dazgonby: Oh me too! Was laughing the whole time! Sami was great!
    Can't wait to see what she does to Nick when he grabs her

Me too!

ME THREE! I need her to knock that skinnyass DOWN and hopefully stomp on him! a few kicks here and there would be appreciated as well.

But no guns or rifles, right

#1542   2013/05/08 02:10PM
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Me too!

ME THREE! I need her to knock that skinnyass DOWN and hopefully stomp on him! a few kicks here and there would be appreciated as well.

Well Sami does have that gun that Kate gave her...altho not suppose to be loaded...hope for Sami's sake that she just uses it for Nick to really beg for mercy and if he needs to change his drawers then thats ok too

#1543   2013/05/08 04:54PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Me too!

Well Sami does have that gun that Kate gave her...altho not suppose to be loaded...hope for Sami's sake that she just uses it for Nick to really beg for mercy and if he needs to change his drawers then thats ok too

#1544   2013/05/09 06:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Me too!

I just remembered the gun too. Will she use it on Nick. WHY doesn't she tell him to get those papers and BURN THEM while she is at it.

#1545   2013/05/09 09:08AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Me too!

I just remembered the gun too. Will she use it on Nick. WHY doesn't she tell him to get those papers and BURN THEM while she is at it.

Didn't EJ put the gun in the drawer?? I know he took it out of the drawer to show her he knew she had it, but did he put it back in the drawer or did she put it back in her purse?

I love Sami, no matter what she does, just like her man EJ!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/09 09:09AM
    #1546   2013/05/09 09:13AM
    ejami2012

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Me too!

Didn't EJ put the gun in the drawer?? I know he took it out of the drawer to show her he knew she had it, but did he put it back in the drawer or did she put it back in her purse?

I love Sami, no matter what she does, just like her man EJ!!

She put it back in her purse but its not loaded well unless she missed one in the chamber.

#1547   2013/05/09 11:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Sami you needed to use the money as leverage. Why didn't you offer to give it back after you got all the recordings and Wills rights v
    Back

#1548   2013/05/09 02:36PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: Sami you needed to use the money as leverage. Why didn't you offer to give it back after you got all the recordings and Wills rights v
    Back

That would have the best thing to do!!

#1549   2013/05/09 05:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Sami you needed to use the money as leverage. Why didn't you offer to give it back after you got all the recordings and Wills rights v
    Back

Is Sami going to tell EJ about the money and how much is he going to flip out!

#1550   2013/05/10 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Back

Is Sami going to tell EJ about the money and how much is he going to flip out!
    She needs to and tell him how he grabbed her and how they need to take him out or torture him until he gives them all of his stupid records and Will's rights back. I want BLOOD!

« 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list