: Things Rafe can't do:
1 Keep a job
2 Earn a living to feed kids
3 Keep his hands off wife's sister
4 FATHER his own children
5 Stop obsessing over EJ
6 Stop trying to steel EJ's children
7 Follow the rules at Salem PD or FBI
I could go on and on but why?
The safe was sooo boring.
Some people are entertained by
After reading this list, I couldn't help but laugh. I practically fell off my chair realizing how false it is.
Well, where can I start.
1. Rafe as well as most people in Salem has had several jobs. He has worked with the FBI for years; which means that he is capable of keeping a job. At least his not going around killing, raping, and manipulating people as a career.
2. Take a look at the episodes when Rafe was working and taking care of the kids. I recall him taking the kids to school, feeding them, reading to them, and putting them to bed.
3. He may have found Carie attractive, but thank goodness he did not sleep with her.
4. Rafe does and did father his own children. As a stepfather, he does a great job of taking care of the kids.
5. It's the other way around. Let's not forgot what EJ did because of his jealousy of Rafe. He knows that Rafe is a better father; hands down. EJ can't get Rafe off his mind; which is why he created his double and enjoyed listening to him having sex with Sami. Now, that is one sick a$$ hole.
6. Steeling EJ's children? How were they stolen? Where was EJ when Rafe was feeding, clothing, and tending to them?
7. I don't recall that Salem PD have rules. If there was ever any rules, no one ever followed them anyways. As a Mayor of Salem, I don't think manipulation is a good character to display. What kind of message is EJ sending; that its OK to lie, cheat, and steel. He is the worst Mayor Salem has ever encountered.
Just for the record, I enjoyed watching Safe. They are an impressionable couple in which I admire. They display true love; even with all the problems that are being thrown at them. Safe was sooooooooooooooo good.
Who wants to be entertained by Ejami; a couple that constantly fights in front of the kids, never gets along, hates each other, and is a complete disaster.
I prefer a Safe house.