List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 117306, Replies: 2369
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2012/06/22 10:10AM
    Re: SAMI
    Bricole

Quote flightygirl: Things Rafe can't do:

1 Keep a job
    2 Earn a living to feed kids
    3 Keep his hands off wife's sister
    4 FATHER his own children
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ
    6 Stop trying to steel EJ's children
    7 Follow the rules at Salem PD or FBI

I could go on and on but why?
    The safe was sooo boring.
    Some people are entertained by

Great post flightygirl but since Safe are no longer a couple it doesn't matter how great of a housekeeper that Mary..Harold..Henderson...I mean Rafe was. Sami is on her way back to EJ with lots of

#122   2012/06/22 10:24AM
    flightygirl

Quote Bricole:

1 Keep a job
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ

Great post flightygirl but since Safe are no longer a couple it doesn't matter how great of a housekeeper that Mary..Harold..Henderson...I mean Rafe was. Sami is on her way back to EJ with lots of

Your so funny. You put what I was thinking into words.

#123   2012/06/26 12:46PM
    allmylovingdays

I was very happy to see her not take any advice and follow her own heart. I like it when Sami thinks for herself and decides OH NO YOU DIDN'T that last line to EJ was a challenge and I can't wait to see what she does next.

#124   2012/06/26 02:47PM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: I was very happy to see her not take any advice and follow her own heart. I like it when Sami thinks for herself and decides OH NO YOU DIDN'T that last line to EJ was a challenge and I can't wait to see what she does next.

even lucas knows Sami can't be around ej for long...

#125   2012/06/26 07:01PM
    DaysLover09

1 Keep a job
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ

After reading this list, I couldn't help but laugh. I practically fell off my chair realizing how false it is.

Well, where can I start.
    1. Rafe as well as most people in Salem has had several jobs. He has worked with the FBI for years; which means that he is capable of keeping a job. At least his not going around killing, raping, and manipulating people as a career.
    2. Take a look at the episodes when Rafe was working and taking care of the kids. I recall him taking the kids to school, feeding them, reading to them, and putting them to bed.
    3. He may have found Carie attractive, but thank goodness he did not sleep with her.
    4. Rafe does and did father his own children. As a stepfather, he does a great job of taking care of the kids.
    5. It's the other way around. Let's not forgot what EJ did because of his jealousy of Rafe. He knows that Rafe is a better father; hands down. EJ can't get Rafe off his mind; which is why he created his double and enjoyed listening to him having sex with Sami. Now, that is one sick a$$ hole.
    6. Steeling EJ's children? How were they stolen? Where was EJ when Rafe was feeding, clothing, and tending to them?
    7. I don't recall that Salem PD have rules. If there was ever any rules, no one ever followed them anyways. As a Mayor of Salem, I don't think manipulation is a good character to display. What kind of message is EJ sending; that its OK to lie, cheat, and steel. He is the worst Mayor Salem has ever encountered.

Just for the record, I enjoyed watching Safe. They are an impressionable couple in which I admire. They display true love; even with all the problems that are being thrown at them. Safe was sooooooooooooooo good.
    Who wants to be entertained by Ejami; a couple that constantly fights in front of the kids, never gets along, hates each other, and is a complete disaster.

I prefer a Safe house.

#126   2012/06/27 06:30AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I was very happy to see her not take any advice and follow her own heart. I like it when Sami thinks for herself and decides OH NO YOU DIDN'T that last line to EJ was a challenge and I can't wait to see what she does next.

even lucas knows Sami can't be around ej for long...

So true!

#127   2012/06/27 08:58AM
    grandmaMack

Quote DaysLover09:

1 Keep a job
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ

After reading this list, I couldn't help but laugh. I practically fell off my chair realizing how false it is.

Well, where can I start.
    1. Rafe as well as most people in Salem has had several jobs. He has worked with the FBI for years; which means that he is capable of keeping a job. At least his not going around killing, raping, and manipulating people as a career.
    2. Take a look at the episodes when Rafe was working and taking care of the kids. I recall him taking the kids to school, feeding them, reading to them, and putting them to bed.
    3. He may have found Carie attractive, but thank goodness he did not sleep with her.
    4. Rafe does and did father his own children. As a stepfather, he does a great job of taking care of the kids.
    5. It's the other way around. Let's not forgot what EJ did because of his jealousy of Rafe. He knows that Rafe is a better father; hands down. EJ can't get Rafe off his mind; which is why he created his double and enjoyed listening to him having sex with Sami. Now, that is one sick a$$ hole.
    6. Steeling EJ's children? How were they stolen? Where was EJ when Rafe was feeding, clothing, and tending to them?
    7. I don't recall that Salem PD have rules. If there was ever any rules, no one ever followed them anyways. As a Mayor of Salem, I don't think manipulation is a good character to display. What kind of message is EJ sending; that its OK to lie, cheat, and steel. He is the worst Mayor Salem has ever encountered.

Just for the record, I enjoyed watching Safe. They are an impressionable couple in which I admire. They display true love; even with all the problems that are being thrown at them. Safe was sooooooooooooooo good.
    Who wants to be entertained by Ejami; a couple that constantly fights in front of the kids, never gets along, hates each other, and is a complete disaster.

I prefer a Safe house.

Great post, I agree with you. I prefer Safe any day.

#128   2012/07/04 04:01PM
    allmylovingdays

With Sami we get two steps forward in maturing and finally moving on and then we get one step back. sigh.

#129   2012/07/14 06:37AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: With Sami we get two steps forward in maturing and finally moving on and then we get one step back. sigh.

I am quoting myself because she lost some major points today. I felt that Sami should have intervened sooner instead she let him speak for her way too much and it made her look weak, scared and took women's rights back to 1880 when they were chattle and she should have told both men to leave her apartment after she finally spoke up and told them she wasn't a possession and neither are her kids.

#130   2012/07/14 10:56AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Bricole:

1 Keep a job
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ

lots of......
    love...devotion....respect....passion...nose kissing (love when they do that) and most of all their children.

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list