List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 112110, Replies: 2369
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2012/06/21 06:37PM
    Re: SAMI
    DaysLover09

Sami is not like EJ in any way at all. So what they both do some crazy things, but that does not mean that two negatives makes a positive or that two wrongs make a right. Sami has always done things for her family out of love and compassion, but EJ has to bribe his family to get what he wants. Just like the day he bribed Johnny to gain love from him. So pitiful. When Sami does wrong, she has regrets. Sami knows EJ is not the man for her. There's nothing but hatred and toleration between the two of them. Hatred for all the horrible things they've done to each other and toleration because of Johnny and Sydney. It does not take a genius to figure out that these two are far from being a perfect couple. There is no chemistry whatsoever. If Johnny was to pick who he wants his mom to be with, I bet you he would pick Rafe.

#112   2012/06/22 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

out of love and compassion-she tried to sell her baby sister. OK

#113   2012/06/22 06:04AM
    flightygirl

Was it hatred and toleration that made Ejami sex so good. Rafe would make a great mommy (a wholesome reality story like the first pregnant man). At least he would quit trying to "daddy" all of Ej's kids.

#114   2012/06/22 06:17AM
    DaysLover09

Quote allmylovingdays: out of love and compassion-she tried to sell her baby sister. OK

Oh yeah! You mean the time when she was barely an adult and naive. Yeah, let's count those days. LOL! Please, you have got to be kidding me if you want to go that far.

#115   2012/06/22 06:34AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote allmylovingdays: out of love and compassion-she tried to sell her baby sister. OK

I wish she had succeeded

#116   2012/06/22 06:42AM
    DaysLover09

Quote flightygirl: Was it hatred and toleration that made Ejami sex so good. Rafe would make a great mommy (a wholesome reality story like the first pregnant man). At least he would quit trying to "daddy" all of Ej's kids.

I don't recall neither one of them mentioning that it was good. I saw signs of disgust and regrets in their faces after each time. First time was not sex, but rape out of hatred and jealousy, second time was a huge mistake which was written all over Sami's face afterwards, and the third time was done out of grief in an unconscious manner. None of those times was because of love or satisfaction. EJ does not even like Sami, she is nothing but a pawn to him. A possession in which he can control and use anyway and anyhow he chooses. He thinks that money and power is the only way to seduce a women into your bed. He ought to be ashamed of himself for all the women he deceived and manipulated.

A few things EJ can't do.
    Cook - Clean - Tend to Children - Love

Rafe can do all that just fine.

In regards to Rafe fathering EJ's kids; first of all, Rafe is the stepfather; which EJ can't even fathom nor understand. EJ's criteria is to steal, kill, and destroy. Now, is that what they call a father, not that I know of. Look at how his manipulating Will right now. He never stops with the manipulations. From what I noticed about EJ, he likes to trick his enemies into thinking that they like him and vise-verse, then after his captured them, he uses them to get what he wants, then dumps them out like garbage.

#117   2012/06/22 06:56AM
    Sunnydaz

Quote DaysLover09:
    Quote flightygirl: Was it hatred and toleration that made Ejami sex so good. Rafe would make a great mommy (a wholesome reality story like the first pregnant man). At least he would quit trying to "daddy" all of Ej's kids.

I don't recall neither one of them mentioning that it was good. I saw signs of disgust and regrets in their faces after each time. First time was not sex, but rape out of hatred and jealousy, second time was a huge mistake which was written all over Sami's face afterwards, and the third time was done out of grief in an unconscious manner. None of those times was because of love or satisfaction. EJ does not even like Sami, she is nothing but a pawn to him. A possession in which he can control and use anyway and anyhow he chooses. He thinks that money and power is the only way to seduce a women into your bed. He ought to be ashamed of himself for all the women he deceived and manipulated.

In regards to Rafe fathering EJ's kids; first of all, Rafe is the stepfather; which EJ can't even fathom nor understand. EJ's criteria is to steal, kill, and destroy. Now, is that what they call a father, not that I know of. Look at how his manipulating Will right now. He never stops with the manipulations. From what I noticed about EJ, he likes to trick his enemies into thinking that they like him and vise-verse, then after his captured them, he uses them to get what he wants, then dumps them out like garbage.

Ha, it's good to have you back posting. EXCELLENT post!

#118   2012/06/22 07:03AM
    DaysLover09

Quote Sunnydaz:
    Quote DaysLover09:

Ha, it's good to have you back posting. EXCELLENT post!

Thanks! Its great to be back; blowing my horn. LOL!

#119   2012/06/22 07:20AM
    allmylovingdays

If you want a day when it was mentioned that the sex was good go to youtube and watch DaysFan28's videos the day Sami was at the pub contemplating how her world was falling apart. She is wearing a blue shirt and skirt looking very professional and beautiful and it is right before EJ helps her by giving her the apartment to live in. They are discussing that night and EJ because he knows her so well just looks at her and knows she was the mole that Kate was looking for and tells her he won't let anything come of Kate's threats.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/22 07:21AM
    #120   2012/06/22 09:07AM
    flightygirl

Things Rafe can't do:

1 Keep a job
    2 Earn a living to feed kids
    3 Keep his hands off wife's sister
    4 FATHER his own children
    5 Stop obsessing over EJ
    6 Stop trying to steel EJ's children
    7 Follow the rules at Salem PD or FBI

I could go on and on but why?
    The safe was sooo boring.
    Some people are entertained by

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list