List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 118440, Replies: 2369
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2012/04/30 09:06AM
    Re: SAMI
    DaysLover09

Quote Hazegurl: Yeah you do learn a lot about posters here. Namely which ones are just being self righteous and judgmental. Glad I'm not in that category. I can actually separate the fictional world from reality. I would NEVER turn to soaps to teach me about life or to help me in any way. Soaps typically take simple emotions and amp them up 1000%. Sure soaps have some feel good stories but they are in no way a reflection of real life. If Soaps reflected real life at every turn they wouldn't have lasted as long as they have.

I apologize, but I disagree with you. A lot of the stories presented in soaps are from real life situations; even though some are over the top. Where else you think the writers come up with the scenario? Believe it or not, but a large majority of the things that happens on soap, has happened to someone somewhere. There are families with violins that corrupts their lives on a daily basis. I and so many others can testify to that. As a Sami fan, the #1 reason I started watching her is because I can relate to her hurt and pain; no matter what types of mess she puts herself in.
    When someone on the board provides information about the sort of things they experienced in their life, I would give great respect to that. In most cases, I don't like to air out my secrets or problems, but there are times when you want people to just here you out.

#102   2012/04/30 09:14AM
    DaysLover09

Sami is not like EJ at all. Sami has compassion for people at times, but when EJ acts like he has compassion, he always has a hidden agenda behind it.

#103   2012/04/30 06:22PM
    Bricole

Quote DaysLover09: Sami is not like EJ at all. Sami has compassion for people at times, but when EJ acts like he has compassion, he always has a hidden agenda behind it.

Guess I missed those episodes. Although many have seen her passionate side, she only shows compassion for herself.

#104   2012/05/03 08:59AM
    mama rosa

Sami hasn't looked so young in a long time!! I think she might have fallen into a time warp!...LOL...
    Lucas really does bring out the fun Sami!!...
    Sami has been looking and acting more like a teenager now than she had a chance to when she was a kid!...Mind you how many kids are sent to death row..and then can turn around and forgive the real shooter,Lucas....They really have come full circle!
    Sami you wear Lucas well! He's looking great on you!!

#105   2012/06/20 04:58PM
    allmylovingdays

It took me forever to find this thread. I just had to say nice job today supporting Will and it wasn't anything but that simple nod and smile and then later telling Roman that Will is still the same. I was awfully proud of her!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/06/20 04:59PM
    #106   2012/06/20 05:10PM
    sandra77

Quote DaysLover09: Sami is not like EJ at all. Sami has compassion for people at times, but when EJ acts like he has compassion, he always has a hidden agenda behind it.

Sami is like EJ her compassion is convenient lol love them both

#107   2012/06/21 07:50AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sandra77:

Sami is like EJ her compassion is convenient lol love them both

And that is why fans of EJAMI always say they are so much alike two sides of the same coin, so perfect for each other. I almost feel like Will could be their kid if we didn't know better I guess it is how Johnny & Sydney will be later, the way Will reacts and one moment is so loving and then he has that scheming side and loves the drama.

#108   2012/06/21 07:54AM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: It took me forever to find this thread. I just had to say nice job today supporting Will and it wasn't anything but that simple nod and smile and then later telling Roman that Will is still the same. I was awfully proud of her!

I was already sobbing from the prev Lexi/Abe scene so when Sami gave the nod to Will I cried for her too because I was so proud of her for not sticking her foot into her mouth and saying something really inappropriate!

#109   2012/06/21 10:01AM
    HouseTops

Sami is like EJ her compassion is convenient lol love them both[/quote]

Don`t you just love that about them! Go Sami!

#110   2012/06/21 03:58PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote allmylovingdays: It took me forever to find this thread. I just had to say nice job today supporting Will and it wasn't anything but that simple nod and smile and then later telling Roman that Will is still the same. I was awfully proud of her!

I was already sobbing from the prev Lexi/Abe scene so when Sami gave the nod to Will I cried for her too because I was so proud of her for not sticking her foot into her mouth and saying something really inappropriate!
    I know it was hard to go back and forth between Lexie's death, Will's being thrust out by his alibi and then the farce of Andrew but I am glad that Sami was able to shine in her role as supportive and caring mother even today when she walked into the pub and she had just heard Will telling Marlena how he couldn't be who he is without her help. She didn't go crazy just said 'we all love you Will'.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list