List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106609, Replies: 2369
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2012/04/17 01:17PM
    Re: SAMI
    Hazegurl

Quote kenerly1: I have reiterated before on the board about my rape at 11 by my stepfather and my evil aunt who I thought was my real mom...long story short after the torture and the rape and being betrayed by my entire family after I was grown and had kids I took this evil woman in and cared for her the last 4 years of her life..she had cancer. I decided to be a better person than her and forgave her..The soaps could have SLs like this and there could still be drama...Rafe is a good guy and not boring at all to me and Sami COULD grow up and not keep doing horrible things and blaming her childhood..we all have choices in life.

What does any of that have to do with Sami? Plenty of people react in different ways to childhood abuse and so on. Just because you did something one way doesn't mean you are the model others should follow. Especially on a freaking soap opera.

Soaps are about revenge, passion, desire, love, and everything else not playing maytr to some old abusive b****. I don't want to see that on TV and I'm sure no one else does too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/17 01:21PM
    #92   2012/04/17 03:30PM
    kenerly1

You can learn alot about people by the posts on these boards..some are just plain mean and hateful and really do take pride in being this way..Wow..I am so happy I am not this way. Drama on soaps years ago used to have wonderful feel good stories like what I went through and many other social issues,,and they used to help people in their every day lives..

#93   2012/04/17 08:00PM
    Hazegurl

Yeah you do learn a lot about posters here. Namely which ones are just being self righteous and judgmental. Glad I'm not in that category. I can actually separate the fictional world from reality. I would NEVER turn to soaps to teach me about life or to help me in any way. Soaps typically take simple emotions and amp them up 1000%. Sure soaps have some feel good stories but they are in no way a reflection of real life. If Soaps reflected real life at every turn they wouldn't have lasted as long as they have.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/17 08:01PM
    #94   2012/04/18 02:30AM
    kenerly1

Everyone has a right to their opinion but when they get mean and hateful and call people names..it crosses the line..I am not a maryter and am not selfrighteous for sure..I have watched thes shows as lomg as they havee been around and a SL can start off with the drama of rape and murder and still end up with a feel good SL in the end and it would be a great SL if Sami learned from her mistakes at 36 but after yesterday's show I do not see that happening,,taking so much delight in Lucas's mom's pain..very mature..she just did not get that she hurt LUCAS..

#95   2012/04/18 02:56AM
    mama rosa

I don't think I have ever seen Sami step up and console someone else ever ...you guys remember a time??

Sami was terrific with Wells,..When Wells broke down over his sister Lexi's brain tumor at Sami's house...She got why he wanted her to wake the kids...she got it!....Sami said all the right things, she was really there for him!!....Right up until Wells saw the C.W. papers and found out Stefano outed him again!!...then it was back to Sami!!.."I still have CEO right E.J!!", "I'll take that as a yes!!" As Wells takes off after Stefano!!....LOL

#96   2012/04/18 05:27AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa: I don't think I have ever seen Sami step up and console someone else ever ...you guys remember a time??

Sami was terrific with Wells,..When Wells broke down over his sister Lexi's brain tumor at Sami's house...She got why he wanted her to wake the kids...she got it!....Sami said all the right things, she was really there for him!!....Right up until Wells saw the C.W. papers and found out Stefano outed him again!!...then it was back to Sami!!.."I still have CEO right E.J!!", "I'll take that as a yes!!" As Wells takes off after Stefano!!....LOL

I am not stalking you Mama but you are in same threads I wanted to address.

Sami is such a nut. I love her saying that too at the end when he was livid that pops could disregard the chain of command. She was so so so very gleeful that she could fire Kate. At first i didn't get the comment from Kate about Donald Trump. I don't watch reality tv and it wasn't until I was watching on soapnet the show again that the lightbulb went off.

That hug was exactly what Wells needed. At times I think he is just such a little boy. So hearing him get a little disgusted with himself for wanting that hug so much and from her -he had to say that -I'm not a child that needs comforting. OH EJ. Loved it that she was able to have him realize that he can't control this situation anymore then they were able to with Johnny's illness. I hope too that from that he does get some hope that maybe like Johnny Lexi can be cured.

#97   2012/04/18 06:20AM
    blindiedling

Quote kenerly1: Everyone has a right to their opinion but when they get mean and hateful and call people names..it crosses the line..I am not a maryter and am not selfrighteous for sure..I have watched thes shows as lomg as they havee been around and a SL can start off with the drama of rape and murder and still end up with a feel good SL in the end and it would be a great SL if Sami learned from her mistakes at 36 but after yesterday's show I do not see that happening,,taking so much delight in Lucas's mom's pain..very mature..she just did not get that she hurt LUCAS..

If I was Sami, and after all Kate had done for me, I would have been dishing it out to. Lucas is one that gets why Sami can`t stand Kate. If you watched when they got married, you could have seen him dish it out to his mother. I think Sami has been very mild acting towards Kate even in the rubbing it in about CW. Kate framed Sami years ago for murder, and Sami went to prison on death row, and even went as far as getting some of the lethal infection stuff in her. Lucas couldn`t go through with it, and came to Sami`s aid. I have watched on and off since Sami first came on. Remember climbing in the window at Roman`s home. The reason I said on and off, working a full time and part time job ran interference with the show.

#98   2012/04/18 12:07PM
    SandraJ

Quote mama rosa: I don't think I have ever seen Sami step up and console someone else ever ...you guys remember a time?? Sami was terrific with Wells,..When Wells broke down over his sister Lexi's brain tumor at Sami's house...She got why he wanted her to wake the kids...she got it!....Sami said all the right things, she was really there for him!!....Right up until Wells saw the C.W. papers and found out Stefano outed him again!!...then it was back to Sami!!.."I still have CEO right E.J!!", "I'll take that as a yes!!" As Wells takes off after Stefano!!....LOL

Oh my no . . . can't ever remember a time when Sami thought of someone other than herself. lol EJ was broken. He needed that. I was glad Sami was there for him.

Just thought of something - will they have "grief" sex again?

#99   2012/04/18 12:09PM
    SandraJ

P.S. Mama, I do remember that time when Nicole wanted to leave town, but didn't have any money and she gave Nicole money. Except for that time - I'm drawing a blank.

#100   2012/04/29 09:14AM
    allmylovingdays

Love her hate her. She is a lot like EJ isn't she, people always say one or the other there isn't any apathy.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list