List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: SAMI

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SAMI

Started by kenerly1 at 2012/04/05 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/06 12:35PM, Views: 106714, Replies: 2369
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2012/04/05 04:12AM
    SAMI
    kenerly1

I have not idea what man could be attracted to Sami...She is an insecure biotch who does not even respect her own family..at some time in ones life you have to forgive and she lets NOTHING go. I cannot stand how she acts in public with her family..someone needs to take ehr down..This trailer trash act is so unattractive. I just do not GET her.

#2   2012/04/11 11:34AM
    Re: SAMI
    HouseTops

I want to say that I love Sami, flaws and all.
    I noticed that Alison Sweeney had directed the show that the US viewers will see tomorrow. Good show.

#3   2012/04/11 12:06PM
    kenerly1

To each his or her own I guess..all I know is the way she acts is NOT attactive and no man I know would think so either....and now Jack has been fired!!!

#4   2012/04/11 03:26PM
    HouseTops

I agree with you about Jack, I would love to see him stay. I just wanted to let people know that Alison Sweeney directed the US show tomorrow. I think of the person she is in real life and carry it over to her character I guess. I wouldn't like the character, either, if I really knew her. Her character is rather crazy.

#5   2012/04/11 03:40PM
    kenerly1

Don't get me wrong..I like her acting and she is a good person in realife..My point was that the hot men she gets on the show ould never, ever look at her in real life because of how she acts...EJ and Rafe are so hot it's hard to look at them sometimes..and trailer trash antics would not appeal to them realistically.IMO

#6   2012/04/11 04:01PM
    HouseTops

You are so right, those are two very hot men. Also, the dressers do not clothe Sami consistantly, either. I get what you are saying, and I think tptb will be putting her in as new CEO of Kate's company, trying to raise her position in life. The American dream.

#7   2012/04/11 04:17PM
    DaysLover09

Alison directing US episode tomorrow? That's an epi I shall not miss.
    Sami is truly a piece of work. She has her ways of doing things. It is so true that she never lets anything go. As much as I love her, she is the biggest hypocrite on the show. She complains about how too many people judges her all the time, but she does not realize that she is the one giving them something to talk about. If you stop doing questionable things Sami; then no one would have anything to say. Its about time Sami drops that bratty behavior and grow out of the phase of childish attitudes.
    No matter how bad Sami appears to be, she is still a very attractive woman. However, her actions are not attractive. I guess some men likes the firecracker in her; which is why she is never lonely.

#8   2012/04/11 04:39PM
    HouseTops

No matter how bad Sami appears to be, she is still a very attractive woman. However, her actions are not attractive. I guess some men likes the firecracker in her; which is why she is never lonely.[/quote]

Well said!

#9   2012/04/11 05:39PM
    Canadianprin...

Sami Brady has been my favourite character on this show since I started watching in 1994, and she will probably always be

#10   2012/04/11 06:57PM
    HouseTops

Quote Canadianprincess1984: Sami Brady has been my favourite character on this show since I started watching in 1994, and she will probably always be

Yea, I love her, too, eh? She is my favourite!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list