List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1022300, Replies: 28267
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2012/04/09 07:06AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    homeisejammi

I started watching in the 80s like STR8 and was there for all of the super couples. I too was disappointed in the Jen and Jack reunion They used to be my favorite!

Anyway.... I don't mind spoilers but I don't go out searching for them...so If I read something its not the end of the world!

I am excited to see Will and Sonny this week! I hope the writers keep doing a good job on this s/l and not screw it up like the rest of them! Sonny and Will have so much potiential! LOVE THEM!!!

#82   2012/04/09 11:39AM
    Str8tButEqual

I’m looking forward to seeing what the new writers have in store for us and for WilSon.

#83   2012/04/09 11:51AM
    Dominator2009

I am very excited for tomorrow, the hug and seeing Will and Sonny's reaction

#84   2012/04/09 02:25PM
    homeisejammi

Yea!!! I get EJAMI today and Wison tomorrow!! Thanks DOOl!!

#85   2012/04/09 03:41PM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***
    I can’t wait until next Tuesday when WilSon hugs

WHY O WHY does it have to be on the day I have to go to the Drs?? I will see it though, cause I am subscribed to somebody on Youtube that posts clips of gay s/l from shows from all over the world it seems, including DOOL..So come hell or high water I will see it hahahahaha hehehehehe All of a sudden I feel kinda evil thanx str8 for all your input and helping some of us keep updated about the newest gossip

You’re welcome!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I found this other web site all about WilSon and read till my eyes were watering from being just plain tired And what really got my attention was the stuff about the writers and their previous work, and another director I think, and "GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY" we are all fixin to have a ball on DOOL this summer. I haven't been this excited since the nite before xmas and I was hoping Santa brought me my favorite toy.. I just know.....I feel it in my gut....the producers got the message and are going to go balls to the wall on this s/l.. And I am convinced that WilSon is going to happen..the clues are right in front of our faces...I believe this is going to be a fully fleshed gay relationship with all that it means, family, commitment, etc. etc. etc. This is going to get real good folks, trust me!! I feel it down deep..there will be drama for sure and edge of your seat fridays as well, but have no doubt, it is going to be good....

#86   2012/04/09 04:18PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***
    I can’t wait until next Tuesday when WilSon hugs

WHY O WHY does it have to be on the day I have to go to the Drs?? I will see it though, cause I am subscribed to somebody on Youtube that posts clips of gay s/l from shows from all over the world it seems, including DOOL..So come hell or high water I will see it hahahahaha hehehehehe All of a sudden I feel kinda evil thanx str8 for all your input and helping some of us keep updated about the newest gossip

You’re welcome!

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! I found this other web site all about WilSon and read till my eyes were watering from being just plain tired And what really got my attention was the stuff about the writers and their previous work, and another director I think, and "GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY" we are all fixin to have a ball on DOOL this summer. I haven't been this excited since the nite before xmas and I was hoping Santa brought me my favorite toy.. I just know.....I feel it in my gut....the producers got the message and are going to go balls to the wall on this s/l.. And I am convinced that WilSon is going to happen..the clues are right in front of our faces...I believe this is going to be a fully fleshed gay relationship with all that it means, family, commitment, etc. etc. etc. This is going to get real good folks, trust me!! I feel it down deep..there will be drama for sure and edge of your seat fridays as well, but have no doubt, it is going to be good....

Let’s all hope & pray that the whole show’s s/l are just as well written because the show can’t survive on one s/l alone.

#87   2012/04/09 04:35PM
    allmylovingdays

HERE HERE I agree with you Str8t.

Bryan what site did you find?

#88   2012/04/09 06:28PM
    HouseTops

I just finished watching what you will see tomorrow. So much going on. Every couple is ssssoooooooo great. Wilson is just lovely together. Their chemistry will shine when the s/l starts to get really hot.....Wow...

#89   2012/04/09 09:33PM
    bryan patrick

Quote allmylovingdays: HERE HERE I agree with you Str8t.

Bryan what site did you find?

hey, it's a site I think everybody here has visited but me I just found it. But it's a good one anyway. It's called gays of days, they have all kinds of links and spoilers and every episode that WilSon have appeared in. It's pretty cool too, but look who I'm talking to, I am sure you probably already know about this, remember I'm just the new kid on the block they had a really interesting take on the new writers and their possible direction with this s/l..So please forgive the overjoyed novice in the corner trying to figure things out I'm just trying to catch with all you folks, LOL. enjoy the episode tuesday, it's going to be a good one, I know I already saw alot of it and wow is it something...

#90   2012/04/09 10:24PM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual: I’m looking forward to seeing what the new writers have in store for us and for WilSon.

HELP!!!! I can't change my avatar..... could you please tell me what to do? I went to "edit my profile" and did everything including clicking on "display my pic" and still nothing I remember you had a similar situation with your avatar for a little while and I thought maybe you tell me what I am doing wrong

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list