List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1020936, Replies: 28267
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2012/04/06 11:32AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you all read April 10ths SPOILER??!!!

Yep, you know I did.

#72   2012/04/06 11:37AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***
    I can’t wait until next Tuesday when WilSon hugs

Will's talk w/ Marlena was the best part of the show yesterday!!!! I loved his line about Sonny being his "gay life coach"

I liked it too. I’ve been reading other soap boards & they’ve even talked about how Sonny is like some gay guru or something. I’m hoping now that Will’s said the “I’m gay” out loud, Sonny will be more prominent on the show and they expand more on his character.

#73   2012/04/06 11:59AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yep, you know I did.

no and I am trying to stay away from spoilers! I want to be surprised!!!!

#74   2012/04/07 10:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yep, you know I did.

I need to do the same. I read mondays show and some stuff makes you want to toss cookies...but I tried to find out if and when we would see Sonny again. Just know we get some scenes for Wilson coming up.

#75   2012/04/07 10:18AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yep, you know I did.

I need to do the same. I read mondays show and some stuff makes you want to toss cookies...but I tried to find out if and when we would see Sonny again. Just know we get some scenes for Wilson coming up.

Back in the early “Days” when the quality of writing was so much better I wouldn’t even dream of wanting to know what was ahead but now I have to find out if it’s even worth having the show on or not.

#76   2012/04/07 11:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yep, you know I did.

Back in the early “Days” when the quality of writing was so much better I wouldn’t even dream of wanting to know what was ahead but now I have to find out if it’s even worth having the show on or not.

Funny. When exactly did the 'early' Days start for you. I know we have longtime viewers and then we have some people like me, I've watched for six plus years (that can't be accurate-I've tuned out for awhile here and there, namely last year, GOD help us all, if that nightmare would just go away )only. I am not invested in some charaters and have no clue why they are on. I use to hear about Jack and Jennifer all the time. And even their reunion yesterday -shrugging shoulders here, really, that's how they reunited.

I do the same now. I have to read the spoilers to see do I want to tune in or not. Starting Monday would be my official day back. But I think I will wait until Tuesday.

#77   2012/04/07 12:28PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Yep, you know I did.

Funny. When exactly did the 'early' Days start for you. I know we have longtime viewers and then we have some people like me, I've watched for six plus years (that can't be accurate-I've tuned out for awhile here and there, namely last year, GOD help us all, if that nightmare would just go away )only. I am not invested in some charaters and have no clue why they are on. I use to hear about Jack and Jennifer all the time. And even their reunion yesterday -shrugging shoulders here, really, that's how they reunited.

I do the same now. I have to read the spoilers to see do I want to tune in or not. Starting Monday would be my official day back. But I think I will wait until Tuesday.

When I first started watching Days it was in the early 80’s so I was there for the majority of the supercouples Bo & Hope, Shane & Kim, Steve & Kayla, Marlena & John, Jack & Jennifer (no I didn’t really care for the quick reunion, I wanted them reunited but not like this)

I can’t really pinpoint when exactly but I started to phase in & out of the show when I couldn’t stand what the writers were doing to the whole show in general.

#78   2012/04/07 06:24PM
    mama rosa

I want to put a real Big Shout Out To Days78 { I believe I't has been awhile..but you know who you are!..LOL
    Days showed me a side of life I never grew up with...at least to my knowledge...I Owe him a lot!...And I grew up and for an old lady that's like climbing a Mountain...LOL
    But I climbed it and love was on the other side!

This story line has taken soooooooooooooooo long and as you ALL know that I have been around for awhile I am a Huge supporter of Will ...and Will and Sonny!

There just hasn't been a whole lot to talk about lately...

But now that Will has admitted to Himself and his granny Marlena we are finally on the road to seeing Will exploring a brand new world...and he's taking us along for the ride in the front seat!!! I like this because we have known Will his whole life, and everyone always said that Will is special and can change the world.....I think one at a time he has..............

#79   2012/04/08 10:28AM
    allmylovingdays

Great SHOUT OUT MamaRosa, I recall when it happened your mind changing regarding Will.

I can't wait to see what is in store for this character.

#80   2012/04/08 05:33PM
    Str8tButEqual

An interesting online article and I selected a few parts, I’m providing the link for those who want to read the entire article.
    (I hope the link shows up because sometimes I think they’re too long)
    xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2012/04/06/deep-soap-days-of-our-lives-cast-reveals... />
    Last week, DOOL was honored at Outfest, a gay film and television festival. Many of the show’s stars including Massey, Hall, Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Bryan Datillo (Lucas) appeared.
    The show’s executive producer Greg Meng was equally evasive about Will and Sonny saying , “Well, Sonny is his friend, his mentor and his role model. So it will be interesting to see where we go with that. It’s just got to flow organically, so no promises either direction. We want it to just fall into place right. Right now I see Will and Sonny as sort of a young Starsky and Hutch or even the Hardy Boys where things keep falling into their laps and they’re off to an adventure.”

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/08 05:35PM
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list