List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1044129, Replies: 28284
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2012/04/04 01:40PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    allmylovingdays

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote kyle fish: I love wilson they are the reason i still watch Days.Sonny
    needs a story of his own.The boys have great chemistry i can't wait until they finally get togetter.So that hottie
    Neil is coming back great maybe they might do alove triangle
    with the boy's

You are right! Sonny needs a little story line of his own! Will has the drama of his mom, plus working for EJ.... Sonny is only working at the coffee house.... if that is the only s/l they are going to give him they should have elaborated on the s/l that he had contractor issues and getting a permit from City Hall.... something.... I am afraid they will hook up Will and Sonny and we will see them as much as we see Justin and Adrian!

GOD only knows what will be next. I can't believe the writers are gone. NBC isn't going to stop the gay storyline they invested way too much. I know this, I believe this with all my heart. Don't get discouraged.

#62   2012/04/04 02:59PM
    Str8tButEqual

^I posted this in the gay supporters thread but I’ll post it here too:

I’ve been to other soap boards to see what other WilSon/gay s/l supporters thought about the outcome of this s/l with the new writers and they’re not too worried about it. Gary Tomlin is openly gay and he was executive producer when Will's coming out storyline was approved and given a go on February last year and he’s responsible for bringing Sonny to the show which might mean more airtime with Sonny. Christopher Whitesell who is also gay was co-head writer during the story of Luke and Noah in As The World Turns.

So from what I read from other posters not too much concern about getting rid of the gay s/l. The only thing I’m personally worried about is the content in how the story will be told & if there’s going to be too much personality changes in Will or Sonny.

#63   2012/04/05 04:54PM
    Str8tButEqual

Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***
    I can’t wait until next Tuesday when WilSon hugs

#64   2012/04/05 06:10PM
    Days Dreamer

Hope Will/Sonny will still be a couple. They both are adorable inside and out and would be a cute couple!

#65   2012/04/05 06:14PM
    Days Dreamer

Meant to add in the previous post that I hope they give Will/Sonny a well developed storyline and keep them front and center not put them on the back burner.

#66   2012/04/05 06:17PM
    huntah

I LOVED Will on today's show!! Beautifully done.CM should be so very proud of the work he's done generally, but particularly with this storyline. It's been such a great watch.

I am SO on board with this couple!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/05 06:18PM
    #67   2012/04/05 10:18PM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***

WHY O WHY does it have to be on the day I have to go to the Drs?? I will see it though, cause I am subscribed to somebody on Youtube that posts clips of gay s/l from shows from all over the world it seems, including DOOL..So come hell or high water I will see it hahahahaha hehehehehe All of a sudden I feel kinda evil thanx str8 for all your input and helping some of us keep updated about the newest gossip

#68   2012/04/06 05:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Did you all read April 10ths SPOILER??!!!

#69   2012/04/06 10:42AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Str8tButEqual: Sonny did get some mention from Will in Thursday’s episode here are my highlight lines: Will - “Sonny told me and it's true, it's like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders.” Marlena - “Is there anybody else you feel you could talk to.” Will - “Sonny of course but he'll be okay because I think he already knows. If he has a brain cell in his head he'll know.” Will - “Yeah. I've talked to him a lot already. I just don't want to turn him into like my gay life coach or anything. ”

***SPOILER TALK***

Will's talk w/ Marlena was the best part of the show yesterday!!!! I loved his line about Sonny being his "gay life coach"

#70   2012/04/06 11:30AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:

***SPOILER TALK***

WHY O WHY does it have to be on the day I have to go to the Drs?? I will see it though, cause I am subscribed to somebody on Youtube that posts clips of gay s/l from shows from all over the world it seems, including DOOL..So come hell or high water I will see it hahahahaha hehehehehe All of a sudden I feel kinda evil thanx str8 for all your input and helping some of us keep updated about the newest gossip

You’re welcome!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list