List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1025701, Replies: 28267
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2012/04/03 09:19AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    homeisejammi

Quote bryan patrick: I am still hopeing for WilSon to get together but after watching a couple of interviews on nbc.com with CM and FS I beginning to think "maybe not"..I understand what CM was saying that just because you have two gay guys on the show doesn't mean their gonna hook up..And that Will sees Sonny as a "mentor"..But my question would be "Why can't one of these guys have a relationship with someone..Everybody else does!! And some of them more than once if you get my meaning..But after also seeing some pictures of those two all cozy and hovering over each other, I am a little confused about just what they're going to do with these two gay guys? I mean....are they just going to be "gay monks" that make a great friend and give out pearls of wisdom every time one of their straight friends has a relationship problem with the love of their life....that's not fair, but we are talking about DOOL after all..oh well I guess we will all find out soon enough..still crossing my fingers for WilSon to happen,,

I understand. If anyone can stretch a story line to the brink of utter madness amongst fans - ITS DAYS OF OUR LIVES!!!

But they would be stupid to not put Will and Sonny together. They have good chemistry, their families are core families of Salem plus there is a fan base out here who is looking for a nice soapy romantic gay couple to root for!!

I think DOOl could use the holes in Sonny's story to have all kinds of good drama unfold for him and Will!! The have lots of possibilities with tying this couple into other front burner s/l's

#52   2012/04/03 09:48AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: More ***SPOILERS***Source: greginhollywood.com/will-horton-t....ast-three-65927
    I don’t know the exact circumstances but the character of Neil (Jesse Kristofferson), the guy who Will made out with over two episodes last month, will be returning for at least three episodes (Dates are unknown).

love your new avi!! both of them are hot!!!

Thanks! It’s weird though because the site keeps going back & forth between my new avi & the old one.

#53   2012/04/03 11:59AM
    Str8tButEqual

It’s the day for ***SPOILERS*** source: this site
    Tuesday April 10:
    Will comes out to Sonny, who is happy for him.
    Sonny and Will's hug sparks an attraction and they're both affected.
    ----source: Soap Opera Fan
    Will finally tells Sonny he’s gay. That’s not a big surprise, but Sonny’s concerned when Will explains that he wants to keep it a secret from his mom. After they hug, Will goes home to think about touching him.

edited: Took out link to soap site. I don't think we're allowed to give links to other soap sites.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/03 12:01PM
    #54   2012/04/03 12:18PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote homeisejammi:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: More ***SPOILERS***Source: greginhollywood.com/will-horton-t....ast-three-65927
    I don’t know the exact circumstances but the character of Neil (Jesse Kristofferson), the guy who Will made out with over two episodes last month, will be returning for at least three episodes (Dates are unknown).

Thanks! It’s weird though because the site keeps going back & forth between my new avi & the old one.

I'm nosey - what is this avi from?

AND TELL ME ABOUT IT. When I changed my avatar it took almost a week for it to show up.

#55   2012/04/03 12:44PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote homeisejammi:

I'm nosey - what is this avi from?

AND TELL ME ABOUT IT. When I changed my avatar it took almost a week for it to show up.

If you go to the site below you’ll see a publicity picture with CM & FS, that picture is supposed to be my current avi.
    www.advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2012/03/28/EXCLUSIVE_Will_Sonny_and_Will_Become...

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/03 12:48PM
    #56   2012/04/03 12:50PM
    Str8tButEqual

The link isn’t showing. I’ll try to come up with something else.

#57   2012/04/03 05:41PM
    Str8tButEqual

^^^allmylovingdays, as I’m posting this my new avi is showing but just in case it goes back to the old one try this link:
    will-sonny.livejournal.com/
    Go to the entry marked 29 March 2012 @ 03:58 am
    It’s the first picture on top with both CM & FS facing the camera.

#58   2012/04/04 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

Thanks Str8t I will check out that link.

Neil is coming back for a few episodes, hmmmmmm interesting.

#59   2012/04/04 10:43AM
    kyle fish

I love wilson they are the reason i still watch Days.Sonny
    needs a story of his own.The boys have great chemistry i can't wait until they finally get togetter.So that hottie
    Neil is coming back great maybe they might do alove triangle
    with the boy's

#60   2012/04/04 11:14AM
    homeisejammi

Quote kyle fish: I love wilson they are the reason i still watch Days.Sonny
    needs a story of his own.The boys have great chemistry i can't wait until they finally get togetter.So that hottie
    Neil is coming back great maybe they might do alove triangle
    with the boy's

You are right! Sonny needs a little story line of his own! Will has the drama of his mom, plus working for EJ.... Sonny is only working at the coffee house.... if that is the only s/l they are going to give him they should have elaborated on the s/l that he had contractor issues and getting a permit from City Hall.... something.... I am afraid they will hook up Will and Sonny and we will see them as much as we see Justin and Adrian!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list