List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/23 03:01PM, Views: 905409, Replies: 28132
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2012/04/03 04:55AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    bryan patrick

I am still hopeing for WilSon to get together but after watching a couple of interviews on nbc.com with CM and FS I beginning to think "maybe not"..I understand what CM was saying that just because you have two gay guys on the show doesn't mean their gonna hook up..And that Will sees Sonny as a "mentor"..But my question would be "Why can't one of these guys have a relationship with someone..Everybody else does!! And some of them more than once if you get my meaning..But after also seeing some pictures of those two all cozy and hovering over each other, I am a little confused about just what they're going to do with these two gay guys? I mean....are they just going to be "gay monks" that make a great friend and give out pearls of wisdom every time one of their straight friends has a relationship problem with the love of their life....that's not fair, but we are talking about DOOL after all..oh well I guess we will all find out soon enough..still crossing my fingers for WilSon to happen,,

#42   2012/04/03 05:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual: ***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Will comes out to Sonny at the coffee house. They are alone and they talk over some coffee. Will helps Sonny to close and clean up the place. Sonny is very happy. (A sneak peek was shown during the event. The episode will air soon. Reportedly, it is flawless.)

AWESOME! thanks for bringing that over. I heard about this panel discussion and the airing of an episode but wasn't sure where or when. I hope they have it online I would love to see the questions asked and answered.

#43   2012/04/03 05:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual: ***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Will comes out to Sonny at the coffee house. They are alone and they talk over some coffee. Will helps Sonny to close and clean up the place. Sonny is very happy. (A sneak peek was shown during the event. The episode will air soon. Reportedly, it is flawless.)

AWESOME! thanks for bringing that over. I heard about this panel discussion and the airing of an episode but wasn't sure where or when. I hope they have it online I would love to see the questions asked and answered.

You’re welcome! I haven’t yet found an online version of the questions & answers.

#44   2012/04/03 05:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: I am still hopeing for WilSon to get together but after watching a couple of interviews on nbc.com with CM and FS I beginning to think "maybe not"..I understand what CM was saying that just because you have two gay guys on the show doesn't mean their gonna hook up..And that Will sees Sonny as a "mentor"..But my question would be "Why can't one of these guys have a relationship with someone..Everybody else does!! And some of them more than once if you get my meaning..But after also seeing some pictures of those two all cozy and hovering over each other, I am a little confused about just what they're going to do with these two gay guys? I mean....are they just going to be "gay monks" that make a great friend and give out pearls of wisdom every time one of their straight friends has a relationship problem with the love of their life....that's not fair, but we are talking about DOOL after all..oh well I guess we will all find out soon enough..still crossing my fingers for WilSon to happen,,

I’m still staying a little optimistic about WilSon but there’s some pessimism as well as you say it’s a waiting game. Those interviews from CM & FS I’m sure the producers of the show had some level of control of what they can say about whether Will & Sonny were going to hookup or not so I try not to read too much in what was said.

What I would like to see happen, which is typical soap, is for them to date other people but then realize that’s not what they want.

#45   2012/04/03 05:39AM
    bryan patrick

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

You’re welcome! I haven’t yet found an online version of the questions & answers.

where do I find this?? is their a link I can go to so I can view it myself?

#46   2012/04/03 07:47AM
    allmylovingdays

A friend and coworker just told me not all of it is online yet. But if you go to michaelfairmansoaps.com he will be sharing some of these intervews starting this week. OK I am over there right now and there is a great photo of Chandler with a microphone and Alison is sitting next to him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/04/03 07:48AM
    #47   2012/04/03 08:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

where do I find this?? is their a link I can go to so I can view it myself?

If you’re talking about the spoilers that I posted here’s the link: www.gaysofdays.com/2012_03_01_archive.html

#48   2012/04/03 08:14AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote allmylovingdays: A friend and coworker just told me not all of it is online yet. But if you go to michaelfairmansoaps.com he will be sharing some of these intervews starting this week. OK I am over there right now and there is a great photo of Chandler with a microphone and Alison is sitting next to him.

Thanks for the info allmylovingdays

#49   2012/04/03 08:15AM
    Str8tButEqual

More ***SPOILERS***Source: greginhollywood.com/will-horton-t....ast-three-65927
    I don’t know the exact circumstances but the character of Neil (Jesse Kristofferson), the guy who Will made out with over two episodes last month, will be returning for at least three episodes (Dates are unknown).

#50   2012/04/03 09:05AM
    homeisejammi

Quote Str8tButEqual: More ***SPOILERS***Source: greginhollywood.com/will-horton-t....ast-three-65927
    I don’t know the exact circumstances but the character of Neil (Jesse Kristofferson), the guy who Will made out with over two episodes last month, will be returning for at least three episodes (Dates are unknown).

love your new avi!! both of them are hot!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list