List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/25 06:06PM, Views: 1045764, Replies: 28285
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2012/03/28 03:16AM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    bryan patrick

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: well from tuesdays show it looks like the writers have decided that the gay s/l will be toned down and Will is just confused and is really straight after all, and he is secretly really interested in his old girlfriend..So it seems to me that the H8ERS have won the day once again. Cuz there has never been a gay Brady, and he wants a family, and we all know that something like a gay man could never enjoy a family life don't we..and from what I saw about wed. show that seems to be the direction they're going with this s/l...I am greatly disappointed in the writers, but I can also understand they need their jobs....And people actually wonder why it's so hard to live as a gay man when you can't even have the subject or a gay character on a soap in america without everybody running scared due to some very loud voices telling the producers they don't want those kind of people on their show, let them go somewhere else on another show, they're not wanted here...it's all very depressing, but it is the way of the world, they hate us and just wish we would all be quite or just go away...it's no wonder kids are killing themselves...

Please don’t be discouraged Bryan, I’m reposting some information that I’ve already posted in other threads:

I saw some information on DR(SOD) about Days first gay kiss and the response has been overwhelmingly positive despite the loud hate in some quarters, which they were expecting but they aren't backing down. A lot of people have expressed deep gratitude to them for the way they have handled this story and that they can relate to what Will is going through.

Here’s something from Deidre Hall (Marlena) adds, "With the possible exception of the 'possession' storyline, I have never been so besieged by fans as I was this weekend wanting to talk about the Friday show and Will's confession about kissing a man. We had shot the scenes so long ago I had forgotten that I literally held my breath as Chandler played the scene. I was stopped by fans, actors, and even a photographer who wanted to tell me he wept during the scenes. I wrote a thank you to the fans for supporting the storyline on my Facebook page. Over 200 posts talked about what the Friday scenes meant to them. Well done, everyone!"

***SPOILER*** ---------source this site
    Wednesday April 4:
    Will's tired of everyone badgering him and finally admits he's gay.
    Thursday April 5:
    Will starts to feel liberated.

THANK YOU STR8T for bringing that to our attention again. I hope Bryan see's this and doesn't lose hope

thank you so much for your very kind words. I was so worried that I had angered most of you. Since my disability left me in a wheelchair awhile ago, I tend to get a little emotional at times. It's getting better but it is still a struggle for me. Add to that being gay as well and you can understand that I have some issues in my life..So I decided a long time ago when I saw an article in the Advocate online about a new gay character named Sonny coming to DOOL, that this would be a good way to get my mind off things in the afternoon when I am bored most of the time. And I was so thrilled about the s/l between Will and Sonny, it really gave something to look forward to everyday for a change..Then I got some info that told me they were backing off this s/l, and I was very upset and depressed..But I am glad that I reached out to express my feelings, because that enabled you folks to come to my rescue...So I promise from now on not to jump to conclusions, but to reach out to you wonderful people. Thank you again for calming my heart and mind about this whole mess..I am now all excited about the coming out s/l of Will. And my new hope is that he and Sonny will finally come together as a couple on the show like others, Bo & Hope, Marlena & John, Doug & Julie....that would really be something, don't you think?? But I also know that this may not happen, but it won't be the end of the world for me But it is a wonderful thought isn't it??? Big hugs 2 erverybody

#32   2012/03/28 05:21AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote bryan patrick: well from tuesdays show it looks like the writers have decided that the gay s/l will be toned down and Will is just confused and is really straight after all, and he is secretly really interested in his old girlfriend..So it seems to me that the H8ERS have won the day once again. Cuz there has never been a gay Brady, and he wants a family, and we all know that something like a gay man could never enjoy a family life don't we..and from what I saw about wed. show that seems to be the direction they're going with this s/l...I am greatly disappointed in the writers, but I can also understand they need their jobs....And people actually wonder why it's so hard to live as a gay man when you can't even have the subject or a gay character on a soap in america without everybody running scared due to some very loud voices telling the producers they don't want those kind of people on their show, let them go somewhere else on another show, they're not wanted here...it's all very depressing, but it is the way of the world, they hate us and just wish we would all be quite or just go away...it's no wonder kids are killing themselves...

Please don’t be discouraged Bryan, I’m reposting some information that I’ve already posted in other threads:

I saw some information on DR(SOD) about Days first gay kiss and the response has been overwhelmingly positive despite the loud hate in some quarters, which they were expecting but they aren't backing down. A lot of people have expressed deep gratitude to them for the way they have handled this story and that they can relate to what Will is going through.

Here’s something from Deidre Hall (Marlena) adds, "With the possible exception of the 'possession' storyline, I have never been so besieged by fans as I was this weekend wanting to talk about the Friday show and Will's confession about kissing a man. We had shot the scenes so long ago I had forgotten that I literally held my breath as Chandler played the scene. I was stopped by fans, actors, and even a photographer who wanted to tell me he wept during the scenes. I wrote a thank you to the fans for supporting the storyline on my Facebook page. Over 200 posts talked about what the Friday scenes meant to them. Well done, everyone!"

***SPOILER*** ---------source this site
    Wednesday April 4:
    Will's tired of everyone badgering him and finally admits he's gay.
    Thursday April 5:
    Will starts to feel liberated.

THANK YOU STR8T for bringing that to our attention again. I hope Bryan see's this and doesn't lose hope

thank you so much for your very kind words. I was so worried that I had angered most of you. Since my disability left me in a wheelchair awhile ago, I tend to get a little emotional at times. It's getting better but it is still a struggle for me. Add to that being gay as well and you can understand that I have some issues in my life..So I decided a long time ago when I saw an article in the Advocate online about a new gay character named Sonny coming to DOOL, that this would be a good way to get my mind off things in the afternoon when I am bored most of the time. And I was so thrilled about the s/l between Will and Sonny, it really gave something to look forward to everyday for a change..Then I got some info that told me they were backing off this s/l, and I was very upset and depressed..But I am glad that I reached out to express my feelings, because that enabled you folks to come to my rescue...So I promise from now on not to jump to conclusions, but to reach out to you wonderful people. Thank you again for calming my heart and mind about this whole mess..I am now all excited about the coming out s/l of Will. And my new hope is that he and Sonny will finally come together as a couple on the show like others, Bo & Hope, Marlena & John, Doug & Julie....that would really be something, don't you think?? But I also know that this may not happen, but it won't be the end of the world for me But it is a wonderful thought isn't it??? Big hugs 2 erverybody

I’m glad you came back to see our messages, I wasn’t sure you would because you don’t come here often. I think we all tend to get emotional when it comes to soaps. Here’s my take on Tuesday’s episode with Will & Gabi which I found their interaction quite platonic in fact all Gabi could think about was Chad and her planting that earring in his bed. I also found some of their conversation a little strange and I’m going to put some of it up:
    Gabi - If you're happy, that's all that matters. It's cool that you're getting everything you want.
    Will - Not everything I want.
    Gabi - But you could, right? Technically if you had somebody backing you up.
    Will - What somebody?
    Gabi - Maybe it could help to have a woman around.
    Will - What are you getting at?

To me when I heard this, it sounded like she was willing to be his beard. There must be something in Salem that they have psychic powers because now a whole bunch of people are now aware of Will being gay without him actually saying anything or I could be way off on this.

#33   2012/03/28 06:49AM
    kyle fish

wow Will and Sonny have red hot sexy chemistry can't wait
    untill the boys become a couple. ''wilson fovever''

#34   2012/03/28 09:59AM
    homeisejammi

ok.... I cave! I have been holding out so much hope for "Chill" because the sparks w/ Chad and Will last summer popped out of my screen.... but I just want Will to be happy and if Sonny does it then I will start rooting for them!!!

#35   2012/03/28 10:29AM
    allmylovingdays

St8t it sure does sound like everyone knows and she would play at being his beard

homeisejammi HA! I was thinking same way, that IF I Can't get CHILL I will settle for Sonny.

#36   2012/03/28 02:28PM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: St8t it sure does sound like everyone knows and she would play at being his beard

homeisejammi HA! I was thinking same way, that IF I Can't get CHILL I will settle for Sonny.

I like Sonny too don't get me wrong...If they give Sonny some more depth (other than the gay guy in Salem) I know for sure I could really get behind Wilson. I mean he is Victors nephew, he is from a core Salem family...plus he was gone all those years... the storylines are endlesss!!

#37   2012/03/28 02:36PM
    allmylovingdays

Once I was off the computer I thought about th word
    settle

I don't see Will settling for Sonny -just like you and so many others last summer we all fell for the chemistry that was CHILL. AND if I will never ever get Chill then Wilson is a good choice. BUT NOT RIGHT AWAY. Will needs to do some work. He needs to open up and he needs to see how all his fears were unfounded.

#38   2012/04/02 08:31AM
    homeisejammi

Quote allmylovingdays: Once I was off the computer I thought about th word
    settle

I don't see Will settling for Sonny -just like you and so many others last summer we all fell for the chemistry that was CHILL. AND if I will never ever get Chill then Wilson is a good choice. BUT NOT RIGHT AWAY. Will needs to do some work. He needs to open up and he needs to see how all his fears were unfounded.

I agree! I just want Will happy. The poor kid has had Sami and Lucas raise/fight over him ... he was sent off to Switzerland.... and since his return he has been covering up his moms crimes!
    I want him to be happy and if he has to date a couple fella's before he and Sonny officially become super couple that is ok with me!
    I would also love if Kate tries to butt in and set him up with people and becomes obsessed with him like she is with all of her other kids!

#39   2012/04/03 04:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

^When Will becomes more comfortable with his sexuality it’s going to be interesting how he handles Kate’s interfering ways.

#40   2012/04/03 04:43AM
    Str8tButEqual

***SPOILERS*** from the NBC Coming Out Celebration Outfest-----source---gaysofdays (Alison Sweeney (Sami), Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlena), Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) and Lauren Koslow (Kate) who participated in a special panel discussion about Will’s coming out story)

-Will comes out to Sonny at the coffee house. They are alone and they talk over some coffee. Will helps Sonny to close and clean up the place. Sonny is very happy. (A sneak peek was shown during the event. The episode will air soon. Reportedly, it is flawless.)

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list