List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/17 12:29PM, Views: 896995, Replies: 28125
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2012/03/23 04:40PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only (NO HATE)
    Str8tButEqual

Quote clicquot1: Sorry, I don't post much at all on this board and I agree with you I never seen another gay couple on DOOL!

They would definately be the first gay supercouple on DOOL!

It’s no problem I love the other couples that you mentioned in your post my personal favorite will always be BriTin.

#22   2012/03/23 05:00PM
    clicquot1

Quote Str8tButEqual:
    Quote clicquot1: Sorry, I don't post much at all on this board and I agree with you I never seen another gay couple on DOOL!

It’s no problem I love the other couples that you mentioned in your post my personal favorite will always be BriTin.

Mine, too and I never thought I'd ship a gay couple until them! They had me at their very first meeting........electrofying! LOL! In my QAF series ender Justin stayed in NY until he made contacts with a gallery and had his first big show(which the gang all came to see!)and then he moved back home to Britin and he and Brian had their own lil ceremony and went to Vermont! They wore their rings around their necks on a chain and never told the gang about their ceremony until some ten years or so had passed. Finally, Michael was ok with Brian/Justin and Jus had a little girl who lived with them9 at britin. Her name was Brianna! Kinnetic opened an office in NYC and one in L.A.

How about you, did Brian remain the perennial club boy/Peter Pan/Stud or did he grow up and finally have a real relationship with Justin or with another man? And if Justin did not go back to Brian who could you see him with?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/23 05:03PM
    #23   2012/03/23 05:25PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote clicquot1:
    Quote Str8tButEqual:

Mine, too and I never thought I'd ship a gay couple until them! They had me at their very first meeting........electrofying! LOL! In my QAF series ender Justin stayed in NY until he made contacts with a gallery and had his first big show(which the gang all came to see!)and then he moved back home to Britin and he and Brian had their own lil ceremony and went to Vermont! They wore their rings around their necks on a chain and never told the gang about their ceremony until some ten years or so had passed. Finally, Michael was ok with Brian/Justin and Jus had a little girl who lived with them9 at britin. Her name was Brianna! Kinnetic opened an office in NYC and one in L.A.

How about you, did Brian remain the perennial club boy/Peter Pan/Stud or did he grow up and finally have a real relationship with Justin or with another man? And if Justin did not go back to Brian who could you see him with?

When I saw the last episode of Brian dancing in the club, he wasn’t the same Brian from the first episode so in my mind he was already growing & changing throughout the seasons of the show which is how life is. Life is ever changing so I never considered that Brian would be an all day every day club boy. For me Brian is with Justin all the way (soulmates) and I feel that Brian could have just as well opened up another office in NY.

It was nice chatting but I have to log off for now, talk to you later.

#24   2012/03/24 07:52AM
    PC_SALEM0106

Loved Wilson's playful interaction on Friday. It would be cool if Sonny got a love interest and Will starts to get jealous and thats how he begins to realize he has feelings for Sonny.

#25   2012/03/24 08:19AM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote PC_SALEM0106: Loved Wilson's playful interaction on Friday. It would be cool if Sonny got a love interest and Will starts to get jealous and thats how he begins to realize he has feelings for Sonny.

I agree with you, I would love for Sonny to find someone and have Will get all jealous . When Will finally comes out, I don’t want to see an immediate hook-up.

#26   2012/03/25 03:51PM
    Str8tButEqual

No indication of Sonny being on for the week of 3/26

#27   2012/03/27 11:48AM
    bryan patrick

%( well from tuesdays show it looks like the writers have decided that the gay s/l will be toned down and Will is just confused and is really straight after all, and he is secretly really interested in his old girlfriend..So it seems to me that the H8ERS have won the day once again. Cuz there has never been a gay Brady, and he wants a family, and we all know that something like a gay man could never enjoy a family life don't we..and from what I saw about wed. show that seems to be the direction they're going with this s/l...I am greatly disappointed in the writers, but I can also understand they need their jobs....And people actually wonder why it's so hard to live as a gay man when you can't even have the subject or a gay character on a soap in america without everybody running scared due to some very loud voices telling the producers they don't want those kind of people on their show, let them go somewhere else on another show, they're not wanted here...it's all very depressing, but it is the way of the world, they hate us and just wish we would all be quite or just go away...it's no wonder kids are killing themselves...

#28   2012/03/27 12:33PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote bryan patrick: well from tuesdays show it looks like the writers have decided that the gay s/l will be toned down and Will is just confused and is really straight after all, and he is secretly really interested in his old girlfriend..So it seems to me that the H8ERS have won the day once again. Cuz there has never been a gay Brady, and he wants a family, and we all know that something like a gay man could never enjoy a family life don't we..and from what I saw about wed. show that seems to be the direction they're going with this s/l...I am greatly disappointed in the writers, but I can also understand they need their jobs....And people actually wonder why it's so hard to live as a gay man when you can't even have the subject or a gay character on a soap in america without everybody running scared due to some very loud voices telling the producers they don't want those kind of people on their show, let them go somewhere else on another show, they're not wanted here...it's all very depressing, but it is the way of the world, they hate us and just wish we would all be quite or just go away...it's no wonder kids are killing themselves...

BRYAN PLEASE DON'T think that it isn't happening. I guess from reading this you aren't SPOILED. If you go over to the spoilers - Will comes out to more family members. I don't get why they do this to us viewes make us wait and wait and wait and have to sit through trash - and godawful boring idiotic stuff. BUT WILL does come out. I don't think the h8ters win on this ONE! I know for a fact I read somewhere that NBC is even having a special cocktail and Q&A wit Alison and Chandler hosting a viewing of one of the episodes.

#29   2012/03/27 01:01PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote bryan patrick: well from tuesdays show it looks like the writers have decided that the gay s/l will be toned down and Will is just confused and is really straight after all, and he is secretly really interested in his old girlfriend..So it seems to me that the H8ERS have won the day once again. Cuz there has never been a gay Brady, and he wants a family, and we all know that something like a gay man could never enjoy a family life don't we..and from what I saw about wed. show that seems to be the direction they're going with this s/l...I am greatly disappointed in the writers, but I can also understand they need their jobs....And people actually wonder why it's so hard to live as a gay man when you can't even have the subject or a gay character on a soap in america without everybody running scared due to some very loud voices telling the producers they don't want those kind of people on their show, let them go somewhere else on another show, they're not wanted here...it's all very depressing, but it is the way of the world, they hate us and just wish we would all be quite or just go away...it's no wonder kids are killing themselves...

Please don’t be discouraged Bryan, I’m reposting some information that I’ve already posted in other threads:

I saw some information on DR(SOD) about Days first gay kiss and the response has been overwhelmingly positive despite the loud hate in some quarters, which they were expecting but they aren't backing down. A lot of people have expressed deep gratitude to them for the way they have handled this story and that they can relate to what Will is going through.

Here’s something from Deidre Hall (Marlena) adds, "With the possible exception of the 'possession' storyline, I have never been so besieged by fans as I was this weekend wanting to talk about the Friday show and Will's confession about kissing a man. We had shot the scenes so long ago I had forgotten that I literally held my breath as Chandler played the scene. I was stopped by fans, actors, and even a photographer who wanted to tell me he wept during the scenes. I wrote a thank you to the fans for supporting the storyline on my Facebook page. Over 200 posts talked about what the Friday scenes meant to them. Well done, everyone!"

***SPOILER*** ---------source this site
    Wednesday April 4:
    Will's tired of everyone badgering him and finally admits he's gay.
    Thursday April 5:
    Will starts to feel liberated.

#30   2012/03/27 01:06PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Str8tButEqual:

Please don’t be discouraged Bryan, I’m reposting some information that I’ve already posted in other threads:

I saw some information on DR(SOD) about Days first gay kiss and the response has been overwhelmingly positive despite the loud hate in some quarters, which they were expecting but they aren't backing down. A lot of people have expressed deep gratitude to them for the way they have handled this story and that they can relate to what Will is going through.

Here’s something from Deidre Hall (Marlena) adds, "With the possible exception of the 'possession' storyline, I have never been so besieged by fans as I was this weekend wanting to talk about the Friday show and Will's confession about kissing a man. We had shot the scenes so long ago I had forgotten that I literally held my breath as Chandler played the scene. I was stopped by fans, actors, and even a photographer who wanted to tell me he wept during the scenes. I wrote a thank you to the fans for supporting the storyline on my Facebook page. Over 200 posts talked about what the Friday scenes meant to them. Well done, everyone!"

***SPOILER*** ---------source this site
    Wednesday April 4:
    Will's tired of everyone badgering him and finally admits he's gay.
    Thursday April 5:
    Will starts to feel liberated.

THANK YOU STR8T for bringing that to our attention again. I hope Bryan see's this and doesn't lose hope

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list