List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/28 10:00AM, Views: 1050479, Replies: 28295
    « 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 » »| page:
    #28221   2014/07/31 12:52PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

wilson today 140731
    www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28222   2014/07/31 12:54PM
    gidi51

wilson 140729
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXbfEPyPbV8&feature=youtu.be

#28223   2014/08/01 03:51AM
    gidi51

wilson 140731
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4kc2mp1k0I&sns=tw

#28224   2014/08/04 05:46PM
    kayhan

Sorry I have been M.I.A. lately. Have been watching the show but only enjoy Will and Sonny right now. Since they are only on one or two days a week the rest of the shows are boring to me. I am tired of Sammy tormenting Abigail. Kate and Sammy scheming not interesting to me. Of course Daniel being in practically every episode is annoying. J.J. and Paige are boring too. I like Ben. Jordan And RAFE story slowly getting interesting. Looking forward to Will and fallout to his writing about the DeMira takeover. I cannot believe Sonny is keeping another secret from Will (how he arranged for Will's job). I have been reading speculation how there is going to be an upcoming triangle for WilSon with Ben. I hope not. I can't see Ben as gay but then again I guess it is possible. I would not mind seeing someone Will works with hitting on him and Sonny finding out about it and being jealous. But I do not want either Will or Sonny to give in to temptation and cheat with someone else/have an affair. How could either one justify cheating when both sets of parents have done that and broken up their family because of it. I just hope they do not break Will and Sonny up. They are the only stable couple on the show right now besides Justin/Adrienne and Victor/Maggie.

#28225   2014/08/05 12:34PM
    Ken in GA

Hey guys! I know that I haven't stopped by in a while, but I did want to share a couple of my thoughts with you all.

These writers are really AWEFUL lately!!! This whole thing with Will secretly taping his family in order to write a story to get back at his mother ..... TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER!!! Have the writers forgotten how damaging a taped conversation was to Will when Nick secretly taped Will confessing to shooting EJ? In my opinion, Will would never do that to his own family. He would remember the hurt that an act like that could bring. Besides, these writers are truly wasting the talents of Guy Wilson and Freddie Smith on this ridiculous storyline. There are so many other stories that could be told with our boys!!! Honestly, if these writers were smart ... but they're not ... but if they were, they have a potential goldmine in stories that would center on Will and Sonny. I fear they may not capitalize on what they have created.

Also, is it just me, but do all of the storylines currently being run (except for that boring Daniel and Jennifer storyline) seem choppy? What I mean is, it seems like they get started and then kind of fizzle out with no real resolution. For instance, the angst between JJ and his new girlfriend. For a while, I thought it would be something that might result in a good storyline, but suddenly these two are expressing their love for one another. Kinda quick, huh?

Don't get me wrong, the only real storyline I follow is the Will and Sonny storyline, but I have seen some of the others lately. And, while I'm on the subject of our boys, I think Guy Wilson is doing a fantastic job as Will. He brings a different perspective which I like. I loved Chandler's portrayal and it was great for that part of the story, but I think Guy brings a different viewpoint for the character. And Freddie ... well Freddie is consistently great!

Let me all know what you think!

#28226   2014/08/05 01:51PM
    gidi51

wilson today 140805
    dayscafe.com/update.html

#28227   2014/08/06 06:08AM
    gidi51

wilson 140805
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZOD9oJgoBQ&sns=tw

#28228   2014/08/06 07:13AM
    fadingrose

Quote gidi51: wilson 140805

Hi, gidi51. Thanks for providing all those WilSon links Though I don't have time to check them all out, you are obviously a fan of those guys. So how about sharing YOUR comments with the rest of us? Your input would be interesting to most of us, I'm sure.

#28229   2014/08/11 03:05PM
    MGJ_08

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote gidi51: wilson 140805

Hi, gidi51. Thanks for providing all those WilSon links Though I don't have time to check them all out, you are obviously a fan of those guys. So how about sharing YOUR comments with the rest of us? Your input would be interesting to most of us, I'm sure.

I agree. You always keep us updated. I would love to hear how you feel about what is happening with our boys (or what's not happening).

Also, spoilers say:

Friday August 22nd
    Sonny blasts Sami for screwing him over Will.

What does that even mean???

#28230   2014/08/12 01:02PM
    gidi51

wilson 140812
    www.dayscafe.com/update.html

« 2818 2819 2820 2821 2822 2823 2824 2825 2826 2827 2828 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list