List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/10/16 08:06PM, Views: 1045285, Replies: 28284
    « 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 » »| page:
    #28141   2014/05/04 10:55PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    Rickyp30

Hi All im glad to see that Will And Sonny got married I have to say I think the guy who played Will was a hotter actor. Just IMO. I want Nick killed I am sick of this story line I am tired of it already ok how many times must Nick come between Sonny and Will. He almost ruined them when they were dating and almost killed Will isn't enough of him done already. I mean is Gabi that dumb that she cant see what Nick is doing. I mean if it wasn't for Sonny and Will letting her move in with them Gabi wouldn't have been able to raise that baby in the first place she was a unfit mother. So if you go back and re watch the all the episodes Will took all the raising of the baby and not Gaby she was to busy going out Will wasn't so tell me who was more mature. Will and Sonny were Gabi was too busy parting and that to care for a child that comes out in court who's a judge going to give the child too. Then she was already to pack up and move to New York with out caring what happens to the baby so again what's that tell you. Gabi only cares for herself not Will or the baby she is living off Will and Sonny cause its free for her she doesn't care if she did she knows how Sonny feels about Nick she wouldn't sneak him into their place when they aren't home and she does. That is disrespecting Sonny and Will after what Nick has done to Will and Sonny. Then on their wedding she wanted Nick at their wedding and was pissed when they didn't invited him. And when Sonny was on the phone to his bar tender not talking about Nick but about someone else named Nick she assumed he was.

#28142   2014/05/05 01:47PM
    gidi51

Quote Rickyp30: Hi All im glad to see that Will And Sonny got married I have to say I think the guy who played Will was a hotter actor. Just IMO. I want Nick killed I am sick of this story line I am tired of it already ok how many times must Nick come between Sonny and Will. He almost ruined them when they were dating and almost killed Will isn't enough of him done already. I mean is Gabi that dumb that she cant see what Nick is doing. I mean if it wasn't for Sonny and Will letting her move in with them Gabi wouldn't have been able to raise that baby in the first place she was a unfit mother. So if you go back and re watch the all the episodes Will took all the raising of the baby and not Gaby she was to busy going out Will wasn't so tell me who was more mature. Will and Sonny were Gabi was too busy parting and that to care for a child that comes out in court who's a judge going to give the child too. Then she was already to pack up and move to New York with out caring what happens to the baby so again what's that tell you. Gabi only cares for herself not Will or the baby she is living off Will and Sonny cause its free for her she doesn't care if she did she knows how Sonny feels about Nick she wouldn't sneak him into their place when they aren't home and she does. That is disrespecting Sonny and Will after what Nick has done to Will and Sonny. Then on their wedding she wanted Nick at their wedding and was pissed when they didn't invited him. And when Sonny was on the phone to his bar tender not talking about Nick but about someone else named Nick she assumed he was.

#28143   2014/05/07 04:36AM
    kayhan

Quote Ken in GA:
    Quote kayhan: The show was good on Thursday because Will and Sonny were on. Always better when we get to see the boys, and when they are together that is a plus.

Friday's show was good because Sonny was on, and he had scenes with Lucas. Always happy to see Lucas. But of course not much airtime for Sonny again. Ugh.

Next week, I know Will is going to be on Monday's show. I hope we see Sonny too, but I know Will is going to see the custody agreement that Gabi (and Nick!) had drawn up and he is not going to be happy. I cannot believe she would agree to limit his visitation rights. Of course, this is the lawyer's idea, but she should have insisted it be 50-50 joint custody etc. But we all know that Nick is going to all gung-ho about limiting Will's involvement with his own daughter. I will be so glad when everything comes out about Gabi and Will finds out that she is not as innocent as he seems to think she is. I know he will be upset with Sonny for keeping that secret from him (especially since Sonny is always such a stickler of "no secrets" between them) but since this was really Chad's secret, I hope Will can understand why he didn't tell him. But I know he is going to be upset. But they love each other and will work it all out in the end. This week will be good to finally get Liam's storyline with Dannifer over with. Then the following week will be good with EJ and Sami's wedding (I think) where spoilers are saying a shooting in HTS will occur. I wonder who will be killed. I hope it's Nick but we know it is all tied to Gabi's exit in June. Maybe she shoots Nick and she ends up in prison for it. Guess we wait to see what happens.

Hello all! It's been a while since I've stopped by, but I wanted to take a minute and share my thoughts with you. I agree with you Kayhan that it's always nice to have our boys on. I've missed them lately.

I do think that the writers are preparing us for a "who dunnit" storyline involving Nick. Have any of you noticed that for the last few days, everyone is determined to "stop Nick" at all cost. There was the conversation between Sami and Kate, the conversation between Sonny and Lucas, and now EJ finds that Nick is behind the photographs (supposedly). It looks like they are preparing the list of people who will go after Nick. In the end, I think Gabi will be the person to get rid of Nick.

I just want to see more of Will and Sonny. I hope that the writers don't put them on the back burner after the huge wedding. It would definitly be a shame if that happened!

I agree with you. I do think, too, that they are setting it up for Nick to be murdered (even though I have a feeling he is setting us up to think he is being murdered but he won't really die) and I think Gabi will be the one to pull the trigger. Either that, or she hired or own hitman (like she hired Andrew the stalker a few years ago).

Will and Sonny are supposed to be on today. I think Will is going to confront Nick and have a fight with him (unless that is tomorrow), and Sonny is going to get a gun to protect his family (and I think Will finds out about it tomorrow). Then, of course, Friday is the day that we all have been waiting for - to see Nick get what he deserves. But like I said, I think this is a set-up and Nick won't really be dead. Who knows, maybe this isn't the real Nick - maybe the real Nick is hiding out somewhere in Devon with Percy biding his time until he can come back. I hate it that Nick always seems to win. Blake Berris is a good actor though. He makes you want to hate the character.

#28144   2014/05/07 12:49PM
    gidi51

wilson today 7.5.14
    www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28145   2014/05/07 10:25PM
    gidi51

wilson 7.5.14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXMmhuIPAcs

#28146   2014/05/08 02:29PM
    gidi51

wilson today

#28147   2014/05/08 03:03PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-g65LhqDs
    wilson140508 today

#28148   2014/05/09 01:19PM
    gidi51

wilson today 140509

#28149   2014/05/09 09:23PM
    kayhan

Great show yesterday and today. Wow who shot Nick? So many possibilities! Could have been two shooters - one in the back and two shots in the chest. I wonder if it was Gabs and that is how she exits. Wonder too if the murder weapon turns out to be the gun Sonny hid in the closet.maybe Gabs was in bedroom when the boys were discussing the gun and after they left she took it. Or it could be Lucas - he was acting kind of strange at the square when Nick stumbled out and fell to the ground. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. Great Friday cliffhanger!

#28150   2014/05/12 11:09AM
    Ken in GA

Hello all!! I just got a chance to see the first few minutes of today's show and I already have a theory as to who killed Nick and how it was done. Now remember, ... this is only a theory, so no spoiler is contained in my observations!

First, let me start out by saying that Blake Berris has done a fantastic job in portraying crazy Nick Fallon. Although I dislike the character, I loved the actor.

Second, the writers have been setting this up for a while (I feel) and the obvious shooter, in my opinion is ..... GABI! Here is my reasoning. First, when she had the conversation with Ari the other day, alone at the apartment, she sounded afraid of Nick and seemed to be explaining to her daughter what she would need to do. Second, today when Nick stumbled into the square, Gabi stood back .... either in shock that he had been shot OR in shock that he was still alive. She couldn't even force herself to help out with controlling the bleeding. Third, she seemed to have a strangle-hold on the bag she was carrying. She didn't seem that thrilled about opening it up to provide Jordan with a clean cloth. Fourth, she left before everyone else to go to the hospital, yet she arrived AFTER everyone else got there. Her excuse, she was down in the emergency room because she thought they brought Nick there first.

Now, how did she do it. Here's my theory .....

When Sonny got to the apartment with the gun, he called out for Will, but never mentioned Gabi. Gabi was not shown at any other location around Salem during the conversation between Will and Sonny. My theory, she was in her room, spotted Sonny with the gun, hid in her room, and listened to the conversation between Will and Sonny. After the gun was hidden in the closet and Will and Sonny left, Gabi emerged from her room, realized that the situation with Nick had gone too far, and took the gun and ammo. She found Nick in the park and shot him. This gave her time to run into Allie and Jordan in the town square and start up a conversation. Everyone else arrived at the square soon after. The gun was in Gabi's bag the whole time.

After Nick stumbled into the square and then was carried away by the EMTs, Gabi returned the gun to the apartment closet and left for the hospital. When she joined the others, she explained the delay away by saying she had been in the emergency room.

I believe that Gabi will ultimately have a breakdown, confess what she did, and then be remanded to a psychiatric facility.

Now remember, these are only my predictions. It'll be fun to see how it plays out though!

What do you all think?

« 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 2820 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list