List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)

Started by Str8tButEqual at 2012/03/14 04:51PM
    Latest post: 2014/09/14 01:06AM, Views: 1019019, Replies: 28267
    « 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 » »| page:
    #28131   2014/04/22 12:56PM
    Re: Wil♥Son Fans Only. (Pro-WilSon fans only.)
    gidi51

sonny day www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28132   2014/04/23 01:57PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZknIBiA8fY
    sonny 140422

#28133   2014/04/23 03:01PM
    kayhan

Quote MGJ_08: Today's show nearly killed me. Can Nick be any more ANNOYING! Exactly how much of this can Sonny take? And Gabi, OMG Gabi, I still hope this is some sort of plan she has going on. NOBODY can be this stupid right???

I agree. I cannot understand why they are allowing Nick to get away with all of his crap. He should not be allowed to get away with all these threats and blackmail. He has not changed one iota. Gabi is so stupid to believe all his lies. Unless she is playing him, but I don't think she is that smart. She wants everyone to believe Nick has "changed" but yet she wants him to be "bad Nick" in case Sami tries something and then she wants Nick to be able to "take care of her." She wants it both ways. As long as she comes out smelling like a rose.

I want Sonny to tell Will about the real Gabi. All the crap she has pulled and threatened him with (not telling Will about what happened the other summer, etc.). She is NOT little miss innocent as she wants Will and everyone else to believe. I just cannot stand her anymore. I am SO glad she is leaving, and I want her to either go to prison for what she did (I still believe Nick blames her for almost killing him, along with Sami and Kate, because everytime he threatens someone he includes Gabi in the "I'll send everyone you love to prison - but to Gabi he says he "forgives her.") or Nick ends up killing her (or she kills him, but I don't think that is going to happen). I don't know what they have planned for her, but I hope it is a good one. I don't want her exit to be like Chad's where she is there one day and then poof she's gone. I want her to go out with a bang.

As long as Will and Sonny are raising Arianna together, and they are still married when the show ends its run (whenever that is) and they have a good storyline and not on the backburner, I'll be happy.

I hope we get to see WilSon together this week. We had Sonny yesterday; not sure if we get the boys Thursday and/or Friday. I can't remember if they were listed in the spoilers or not. I think sweeps week starts tomorrow, doesn't it? I am ready for Liam to go completely crazy and get killed if that is what they are planning for him. I cannot believe he is so obsessed with Jennifer. What is so fantastic about that woman? I can't figure it out. And why Dannifer is always on frontburner all day every day. What is the attraction of this couple. I can't understand it. I can't stand either one of them, and when they are together it is unbearable to me. Ugh. Not my favorite couple that's for sure. It is WilSon all the way for me lol.

#28134   2014/04/24 07:03AM
    MGJ_08

Quote kayhan:
    Quote MGJ_08: Today's show nearly killed me. Can Nick be any more ANNOYING! Exactly how much of this can Sonny take? And Gabi, OMG Gabi, I still hope this is some sort of plan she has going on. NOBODY can be this stupid right???

I agree. I cannot understand why they are allowing Nick to get away with all of his crap. He should not be allowed to get away with all these threats and blackmail. He has not changed one iota. Gabi is so stupid to believe all his lies. Unless she is playing him, but I don't think she is that smart. She wants everyone to believe Nick has "changed" but yet she wants him to be "bad Nick" in case Sami tries something and then she wants Nick to be able to "take care of her." She wants it both ways. As long as she comes out smelling like a rose.

I want Sonny to tell Will about the real Gabi. All the crap she has pulled and threatened him with (not telling Will about what happened the other summer, etc.). She is NOT little miss innocent as she wants Will and everyone else to believe. I just cannot stand her anymore. I am SO glad she is leaving, and I want her to either go to prison for what she did (I still believe Nick blames her for almost killing him, along with Sami and Kate, because everytime he threatens someone he includes Gabi in the "I'll send everyone you love to prison - but to Gabi he says he "forgives her.") or Nick ends up killing her (or she kills him, but I don't think that is going to happen). I don't know what they have planned for her, but I hope it is a good one. I don't want her exit to be like Chad's where she is there one day and then poof she's gone. I want her to go out with a bang.

As long as Will and Sonny are raising Arianna together, and they are still married when the show ends its run (whenever that is) and they have a good storyline and not on the backburner, I'll be happy.

I hope we get to see WilSon together this week. We had Sonny yesterday; not sure if we get the boys Thursday and/or Friday. I can't remember if they were listed in the spoilers or not. I think sweeps week starts tomorrow, doesn't it? I am ready for Liam to go completely crazy and get killed if that is what they are planning for him. I cannot believe he is so obsessed with Jennifer. What is so fantastic about that woman? I can't figure it out. And why Dannifer is always on frontburner all day every day. What is the attraction of this couple. I can't understand it. I can't stand either one of them, and when they are together it is unbearable to me. Ugh. Not my favorite couple that's for sure. It is WilSon all the way for me lol.

You are absolutely correct Kayhan! Gabi does want it both ways. I believe she likes "bad Nick". I think she wants her little family with him and Ari now just as much as she did back then!

I also think when it does come out about what Sonny knows, that Will is not going to be to happy with him. I don't think it will cause any kind of break up but I do believe there may be a little rough patch there. I too have noticed how Nick always includes Gabi whenever she is not around. Don't think he has any feelings for at all except hatred/anger now, and it's all a part of his plan. Hope Gabi doesn't leave on a good note! That would we so wrong if that is what they do! It would be an awful mess. Because first I will flip out on the t.v., then my husband will think I have lost it for good, he'll call my mom, they will take me to Butlers it will not be a good day .

I think we will see Wilson with Ari in the end. I didn't used to have a problem with Dannifer, I still kind of don't except you are right they are shown way to much and I am starting to get tired of it. I too only care about Wilson. Have a good day...hopefully Wilson will be on

#28135   2014/04/24 12:45PM
    gidi51

wilson today
    www.dayscafe.com/update.html

#28136   2014/04/27 04:03PM
    kayhan

The show was good on Thursday because Will and Sonny were on. Always better when we get to see the boys, and when they are together that is a plus.

Friday's show was good because Sonny was on, and he had scenes with Lucas. Always happy to see Lucas. But of course not much airtime for Sonny again. Ugh.

Next week, I know Will is going to be on Monday's show. I hope we see Sonny too, but I know Will is going to see the custody agreement that Gabi (and Nick!) had drawn up and he is not going to be happy. I cannot believe she would agree to limit his visitation rights. Of course, this is the lawyer's idea, but she should have insisted it be 50-50 joint custody etc. But we all know that Nick is going to all gung-ho about limiting Will's involvement with his own daughter. I will be so glad when everything comes out about Gabi and Will finds out that she is not as innocent as he seems to think she is. I know he will be upset with Sonny for keeping that secret from him (especially since Sonny is always such a stickler of "no secrets" between them) but since this was really Chad's secret, I hope Will can understand why he didn't tell him. But I know he is going to be upset. But they love each other and will work it all out in the end. This week will be good to finally get Liam's storyline with Dannifer over with. Then the following week will be good with EJ and Sami's wedding (I think) where spoilers are saying a shooting in HTS will occur. I wonder who will be killed. I hope it's Nick but we know it is all tied to Gabi's exit in June. Maybe she shoots Nick and she ends up in prison for it. Guess we wait to see what happens.

#28137   2014/04/28 08:12AM
    Ken in GA

Quote kayhan: The show was good on Thursday because Will and Sonny were on. Always better when we get to see the boys, and when they are together that is a plus.

Friday's show was good because Sonny was on, and he had scenes with Lucas. Always happy to see Lucas. But of course not much airtime for Sonny again. Ugh.

Next week, I know Will is going to be on Monday's show. I hope we see Sonny too, but I know Will is going to see the custody agreement that Gabi (and Nick!) had drawn up and he is not going to be happy. I cannot believe she would agree to limit his visitation rights. Of course, this is the lawyer's idea, but she should have insisted it be 50-50 joint custody etc. But we all know that Nick is going to all gung-ho about limiting Will's involvement with his own daughter. I will be so glad when everything comes out about Gabi and Will finds out that she is not as innocent as he seems to think she is. I know he will be upset with Sonny for keeping that secret from him (especially since Sonny is always such a stickler of "no secrets" between them) but since this was really Chad's secret, I hope Will can understand why he didn't tell him. But I know he is going to be upset. But they love each other and will work it all out in the end. This week will be good to finally get Liam's storyline with Dannifer over with. Then the following week will be good with EJ and Sami's wedding (I think) where spoilers are saying a shooting in HTS will occur. I wonder who will be killed. I hope it's Nick but we know it is all tied to Gabi's exit in June. Maybe she shoots Nick and she ends up in prison for it. Guess we wait to see what happens.

Hello all! It's been a while since I've stopped by, but I wanted to take a minute and share my thoughts with you. I agree with you Kayhan that it's always nice to have our boys on. I've missed them lately.

I do think that the writers are preparing us for a "who dunnit" storyline involving Nick. Have any of you noticed that for the last few days, everyone is determined to "stop Nick" at all cost. There was the conversation between Sami and Kate, the conversation between Sonny and Lucas, and now EJ finds that Nick is behind the photographs (supposedly). It looks like they are preparing the list of people who will go after Nick. In the end, I think Gabi will be the person to get rid of Nick.

I just want to see more of Will and Sonny. I hope that the writers don't put them on the back burner after the huge wedding. It would definitly be a shame if that happened!

#28138   2014/04/28 12:55PM
    gidi51

WILSON TODAY 140428

#28139   2014/04/28 01:57PM
    gidi51

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETFdggdqFrY&feature=youtu.be

will today

#28140   2014/05/02 01:09PM
    gidi51

wilson today 140502

« 2809 2810 2811 2812 2813 2814 2815 2816 2817 2818 2819 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list